Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the ppl that are going, can you please take pix of any CACTUS GREY vehicles they have there.

Thanks in advance.
With the number of 6g members going to this I don't know that there will be a single bolt of these things that's not photographed. lol
Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the number of 6g members going to this I don't know that there will be a single bolt of these things that's not photographed. lol
All the 6g members should organize, and each agree to take pics of different sections to cover the entire vehicle. Ie one member takes just pics of the tire, one of the interior, etc, etc

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

who all is planning on going? I happen to have the week off so maybeeee I will go! confused on the ticket though. which one do I buy?

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
who all is planning on going? I happen to have the week off so maybeeee I will go! confused on the ticket though. which one do I buy?
You don't buy a ticket if you're there just to see the new Bronco. The event is open to the public for viewing...for free.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You don't buy a ticket if you're there just to see the new Bronco. The event is open to the public for viewing...for free.
Thank you! Just confusing lol there are so many options so I was confused.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody traveling to see this event would be wise to check the forecast. Colorado been having a rough couple weeks at work, come Tuesday she’s fixing to have three too many shots of bourbon and sit down at ye ole’ weather machine and bang around for a day or two. ☀ ❄ ☀

No offense, but if your license plate is black & white and rhymes with “Texas” you may want to stay home. Ha’!! Just kidding, be safe out there folks. ?

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anybody traveling to see this event would be wise to check the forecast. Colorado been having a rough couple weeks at work, come Tuesday she’s fixing to have three too many shots of bourbon and sit down at ye ole’ weather machine and bang around for a day or two. ☀ ❄ ☀

No offense, but if your license plate is black & white and rhymes with “Texas” you may want to stay home. Ha’!! Just kidding, be safe out there folks. ?
Heading to Gunisson in the morning from Evergreen via Cottonwood Pass for that exact reason. 2 wheels mind you with a Black & White plate that definitely rhymes with Texas. Gonna hunker down in Gunnison on Tue then head over to Buena Vista Wed or Thurs.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If manual, somebody roll underneath and see if the Getrag is "hecho en china" ?

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do realize you can still camp without a campfire right?
Shhhh... We don't need anymore campers right now. COVID has caused extreme crowding in the forests making it tough for me (living in a van) to find decent spots that someone doesn't plop 20 feet from after I get settled.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading to Gunisson in the morning from Evergreen via Cottonwood Pass for that exact reason. 2 wheels mind you with a Black & White plate that definitely rhymes with Texas. Gonna hunker down in Gunnison on Tue then head over to Buena Vista Wed or Thurs.
Good luck & safe travels. Cottonwood is recently paved so it should be in good shape. Things will melt fast but Colorado’s weather is unpredictable. Heading out early
Is a good call. Rubber side down my friend! Have fun.

Sponsored

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the wife and I will be there early Saturday and we have an AirBnB in Leadville. I'm hoping its not too crazy.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shhhh... We don't need anymore campers right now. COVID has caused extreme crowding in the forests making it tough for me (living in a van) to find decent spots that someone doesn't plop 20 feet from after I get settled.
Understand, I went down a couple weeks ago and drove around for 1.5hrs until I gave up and headed somewhere where I new I would find open spots and sure enough found a nice spot.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] 1599593672778

This was posted on Bronco Nations FB. The weather and location look right. Is this an actual photo or CG?

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] 1599593672778

This was posted on Bronco Nations FB. The weather and location look right. Is this an actual photo or CG?
It looks like that's one of the ones they brought.
Sponsored