Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess the other question we should be asking each other after schedule, is where you fall on the dealer allocation list. Besides MiC or soft top that is probably just as important to getting scheduled.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess the other question we should be asking each other after schedule, is where you fall on the dealer allocation list. Besides MiC or soft top that is probably just as important to getting scheduled.
Can you just flat-out ask your dealer this question?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you just flat-out ask your dealer this question?
You can try, but some dealers think they're special for withholding this information and keeping their customers in the dark. Not sure why they think it's such super secret confidential information, but mine wouldn't budge on telling me.
Finally my sales guy mentioned that I had a super low order number and was one of the first reservations at their dealership, so that helped me pass the time lol.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can try, but some dealers think they're special for withholding this information and keeping their customers in the dark. Not sure why they think it's such super secret confidential information, but mine wouldn't budge on telling me.
Finally my sales guy mentioned that I had a super low order number and was one of the first reservations at their dealership, so that helped me pass the time lol.
Damn what’s holding up your bronco? Stuck in production a month? I think all the 8/30 week builds cleared out a couple weeks ago.

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont think so. For the last pull on the MY'21's I was next up by rez number and buildable. Dealer had three allocations remaining on the month and all three went to later reserving, buildable orders.

i.e. it's still a Corporate Ford shit show and we dont even have the program for the show.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So is any scheduling going to happen today?

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn what’s holding up your bronco? Stuck in production a month? I think all the 8/30 week builds cleared out a couple weeks ago.
Well, Mike Levine said it was something with the front drive line. It has apparently been repaired, and is pending shipment per the tracker, for about a week now. No info on shipment or rail car number. If I see it before Thanksgiving, I'd be shocked.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email - Build scheduled for week of Jan. 3rd
CO 2Dr Basesquatch w/ 2.7

Reservation was 6/22/21
Wow, a June 2021 two door reservation getting scheduled. Congrats, but that's gonna make a bunch of folks mad
Sponsored