Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Dead Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Everyone.
I have been following and reading your posts for nearly a year (and only joined a few weeks ago - sorry about that) I have been beyond grateful for all of the information, advice, laughs and updates you have provided. I'm only writing this just in case someone else down the road finds this information helpful since I have found so many of your posts have kept me sane and grounded thru this process.
I didn't get an email or a call but I just checked on ford.com thru the backdoor and saw that I am scheduled for production on 12/13/21. As of Yesterday ford hadn't even updated my reservation online (and still hasn't) even though I re-ordered on 10/15/21. When I went to the dealership the site to order was down and it took a few hours for them to get it in the system.
I was a 1A res holder on 7/14/21 (though ford says I am 7/13 - so it may have been counting via central time?) Truck is a OBX / SAS / MIC / LUX / 2.7 / TOW and my order # was 1012xxxx. Priority code 19.
I am fascinated with how many people seem to have gotten a 12/13 date and will believe it when I see it but I am thrilled and sorry for anyone else who is still waiting - this has been a long year...
Sponsored

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No email either and mine shows 12/20. Excited but also skeptical until I get an email or hear from my dealer lol.
Yea I texted my dealer to confirm, we will see. At least we have "some news" now...

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got my email and jumped off the couch to wake up my wife who just finished working a double to let her know my bronco is scheduled for production finally!!! 7/13 reservation 2 door eruption green, with high package and modular bumper. I can't wait for Christmas this year!!!!!
Screenshot_20211028-190556_Outlook.jpg

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reservation time stamp date?

Congratulations! I’m still waiting to get called up from the bench with my Wildtrak.
My reservation was around 1:30am on 7/14/2020...ordered in March 2021 but never got pulled for a 2021.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Reservation date?

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

Allegedly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
October 23, 2020 reservation. Gave the dealer my '22 update yesterday and just got scheduled.

Outer Banks soft top with 2.7, leather, and lux. Kept it simple. Crazy coincidence that it's my birthday and my son just got his license today. It's his first car.

Ford Bronco 2022 order scheduled today (10/28) group PXL_20211028_225204236~2

JDC11

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4, BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Everyone.
I have been following and reading your posts for nearly a year (and only joined a few weeks ago - sorry about that) I have been beyond grateful for all of the information, advice, laughs and updates you have provided. I'm only writing this just in case someone else down the road finds this information helpful since I have found so many of your posts have kept me sane and grounded thru this process.
I didn't get an email or a call but I just checked on ford.com thru the backdoor and saw that I am scheduled for production on 12/13/21. As of Yesterday ford hadn't even updated my reservation online (and still hasn't) even though I re-ordered on 10/15/21. When I went to the dealership the site to order was down and it took a few hours for them to get it in the system.
I was a 1A res holder on 7/14/21 (though ford says I am 7/13 - so it may have been counting via central time?) Truck is a OBX / SAS / MIC / LUX / 2.7 / TOW and my order # was 1012xxxx. Priority code 19.
I am fascinated with how many people seem to have gotten a 12/13 date and will believe it when I see it but I am thrilled and sorry for anyone else who is still waiting - this has been a long year...
Are you 2 door or 4 door? I have a similar build, reserved 7/12/21, ordered 10/16 online. Priority code 19. No build date showing on the back door. We have similar builds and similar res/order dates.
2DR OBX / SAS / MIC / High / 2.3 auto, no tow

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm scheduled for production the same week! I know this has probably been answered a MILLION times, but I'm not sure what terms I'd use to search for it: anyone got a sense of how long it takes from build week to delivery?
3 weeks usually. Mine was built the week of 9-27 and I purchased it on 10-15. From plant to my dealer was about 700 miles. Came by rail.

donkeyodie

Outer Banks
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Dead Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you 2 door or 4 door? I have a similar build, reserved 7/12/21, ordered 10/16 online. Priority code 19. No build date showing on the back door. We have similar builds and similar res/order dates.
2DR OBX / SAS / MIC / High / 2.3 auto, no tow

Sponsored

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation was around 1:30am on 7/14/2020...ordered in March 2021 but never got pulled for a 2021.
That was pretty much my same 2021 order. Same approximate timestamp, changed to Cactus for 22, and went with the full body bash plates and foregoing some other accessories for now.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

day 1 8:30PM pst reservation
Badlands 2.7 MIC shadow black LUX SAS 4Door
AND NOTHING! :unsure:
That is all the commodity constraints, but I still feel ya

CalIdBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Loaded Wildtrack 4dr…mic top and tow Pkg. Dec 13 production. Encinitas CA Ford dealership.
Sponsored