Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first order for 2021 was a 19 and then went to 12. I asked him last week about making it a 10 and he gave me some BS excuse about everyone wanting a 10 and that the Priority would be adjusted according to Resevation numbering and availability of components.
There is no difference between 10 through 19. Time stamp, allocation and constraints matter.
Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is no difference between 10 through 19. Time stamp, allocation and constraints matter.
Thats not true. There is a difference on 10-19

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my priority code of 19 put me at the back of the list at my dealer?

Silentwutch

Raptor
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my email @ 10:30 pm last night. Reservation 7/6/21. Build date 1/3/22. My22 order converted 10/17. OB/lux/hard top/roof rails/hd mod bumper/brush guard. I can only assume Ford grabbed my order as I was the first allocation to the dealership. They only had 1 order in front of mine and that the customer still hasn’t come in or contacted to convert from 99. Our 2 were the only ones the store had on order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine!! Production week 12/13. 2dr Badlands 2.7 lux squatch, tow, velocity blue
So you're saying Christmas came early for the little drummer boy? 😁

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my scheduled for production last night around 8pm ct. To be built the week of January 3, 2022! Reserved 8/12/21

Last edited:

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?

'I'm happy to share that I received a scheduled for build notification email about 10:30 CDST last night .
( December 20th build).
Iconic Silver , black interior, 2 door OB, Lux, 2.7, tow etc. Fully loaded except she is a NON Squatch build. I have an early morning , second day reservation with a 1/21/2021 order placement.

My order conversion from a 2021 to 2022 did NOT yield a confirmation email, but did change the original reservation screen from a 2021 to a 2022. I did contact my dealer to convert on October the 13th, but it looks as if FORD sent the dealer a request for confirmation for the conversion on October the 8th. Priority code for the 2022 order was a 10.

My only non doable personal preference on the OB, is that I wish that I could have eliminated carpet from the factory and gone with rubber floor mats and drains. Easily solvable but an effort and dollars.

Best Regards,
George
Huntsville, AL

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t get my order placed until today for a Badsquatch 2.7L Auto Lux Tow & Soft Top. Early 7/13/21 reservation.

I’ve been out of the game for a bit. I’ve been reading but not sure on this and sorry if in an obvious spot. Does production only get scheduled Thursday?

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lot of 2021 res and 2021 orders getting prod build dates. Congrats to y'all! Exciting to see the progress!

I am Oct 2020 res, Mar 2021 order for 2022 (Pushed from 2021) BL Cactus SQ Soft Lux Leather Tow. Appears some of my options and possibly dealer allocation are delaying prod build. Purchased from Autonation Ford The Colony, TX. Hoping to get build date soon. Will prolly shit myself when I do. Lol. :)
I too ordered 10/20. Badlands Sas Mid High Lux tow, the stinkin works. No News

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10, Bronco ll
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got mine!!!! Production week 12/13. 4dr Wildtracks 2.7 lux squatch, tow, Area 51

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been lurking for awhile, this is my my first post. Reserved Jan 2021/ordered feb 2021:

4dr OBX
VELOCITY BLUE
ROAST LEATHER
LUX
SASQUATCH
SOFT TOP
AUX SWITCHES

BUILD EST: week of. Dec 20th. Having been on this forum for awhile, I realize the odds of my rig being built this week may be slim, but it’s exciting to see some progress regardless.
Sponsored