First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really don't expect it to be so loud, I scare people all the time driving through the hood some guy either running or biking and I let off the boost and wooshhh and they snap around with that ohh shit look!
Its always funny when I pull up and a guy in a ricer turns and look and say, did that Bronco just do that?????
Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So like most I waited forever 1012 days to get my Velocity Blue Badlands Bronco. During that long wait I had plenty of time to plan out mods. Here is the current setup some you can see some you can't 8). We are currently waiting on a custom Vinyl graphic concept to be finished by the artist from our local Vinyl graphic company. Still figuring out what cat back exhaust to go with. Also planning to add some ditch lights and maybe more once we figure out the new bumpers.

Icon Stage 3 Coil Over with adjustable rear track bar and UCA's
37 KM3 MT's
Method 315 Polished
Painted the Hard top and Grille white
tire letters for the BFG's to give that Baja look
Ford Performance Tune
Zroadz Slider/steps
Hood supports
Rubber floor/cargo mats
Upgraded lighting
Oracle Grill lights
Blow off valve for that sweet wooshhh sound on the 2.7L

Bronc6.jpeg

Bronc1.jpeg

Bronc2.jpeg

Bronc3.jpeg

Bronc4.jpeg

KBD flares on gained about 2 inches of clearance.

IMG_1510.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg

IMG_1514.png
Beautiful! I’m putting the same wheels on next month.

OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it. My only concern is the rear bumper. I saw someone else have these same flares with the rear bumper caps still on and it didnt seam to match up to well. I see you removed yours. Are you planning on adding something back over them? (The end caps on each side)
No front and read bumpers will likely be DV8 spec series just haven’t gotten to that point. They will match up better I pulled the cap off the rear until I decide.

NeighborDave

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So like most I waited forever 1012 days to get my Velocity Blue Badlands Bronco. During that long wait I had plenty of time to plan out mods. Here is the current setup some you can see some you can't 8). We are currently waiting on a custom Vinyl graphic concept to be finished by the artist from our local Vinyl graphic company. Still figuring out what cat back exhaust to go with. Also planning to add some ditch lights and maybe more once we figure out the new bumpers.

37 KM3 MT's
Method 315 Polished
Ford Performance Tune
Zroadz Slider/steps
Hood supports
Rubber floor/cargo mats
Upgraded lighting
Oracle Grill lights
Stickerfab Overlays installed

Bronc6.jpeg

Bronc1.jpeg

Bronc2.jpeg

Bronc3.jpeg

Bronc4.jpeg

IMG_1510.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg

IMG_1514.png

IMG_1549.jpeg
I’m sure it’s been discussed 1000x on other threads, but how much did painting the top run you?

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

37 KM3 MT's
Method 315 Polished
Ford Performance Tune
Zroadz Slider/steps
Hood supports
Rubber floor/cargo mats
Upgraded lighting
Oracle Grill lights
Stickerfab Overlays installed

Bronc6.jpeg

Bronc1.jpeg

Bronc2.jpeg

Bronc3.jpeg

Bronc4.jpeg

IMG_1510.jpeg

IMG_1508.jpeg

IMG_1514.png

IMG_1549.jpeg
You sure you got enough " Murica" representation there guy? You may want to change the grille into a subdued flag, get a flag license plate, put some flag decals on the side view mirrors, get red white and blue seats, and have the exhaust rumble the star spangled banner .....😄

Sponsored
OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sure you got enough " Murica" representation there guy? You may want to change the grille into a subdued flag, get a flag license plate, put some flag decals on the side view mirrors, get red white and blue seats, and have the exhaust rumble the star spangled banner .....😄
I draw the line at running double flags on the hitch mount...

OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next project done a Snyder Performance Engineering exhaust and let me tell you it opens up the engine sound. I'll have to get a video, but its night and day difference the stock muffler is not only heavy as hell.... its super restrictive. This design was not only one of the most affordable options, but as close to a straight pipe as you can run while also retaining some muffler and not being obnoxious. Start up is very close to what a V8 sounds like deep rumble and when you get on it you can actually hear the engine instead of near silence. Idling around it has a nice deep tone I'm really surprised at just how good this engine can sound coming from multiple Hemi/V8 engines over the years I'm happy with the result.

Ford Bronco 2023 Badlands Build | KBD Flares | 37" KM3 Tires | Icon Stage 3 Coilovers | Painted White Top and Grille snyder1

OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Molle panel installed to help with storage.

IMG_1651.jpeg

IMG_1650.jpeg

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Next project done a Snyder Performance Engineering exhaust and let me tell you it opens up the engine sound. I'll have to get a video, but its night and day difference the stock muffler is not only heavy as hell.... its super restrictive. This design was not only one of the most affordable options, but as close to a straight pipe as you can run while also retaining some muffler and not being obnoxious. Start up is very close to what a V8 sounds like deep rumble and when you get on it you can actually hear the engine instead of near silence. Idling around it has a nice deep tone I'm really surprised at just how good this engine can sound coming from multiple Hemi/V8 engines over the years I'm happy with the result.

Ford Bronco 2023 Badlands Build | KBD Flares | 37" KM3 Tires | Icon Stage 3 Coilovers | Painted White Top and Grille IMG_1650
Looks like the Borla high clearance exhaust.

16865282449546806718279153084439.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the Borla high clearance exhaust.

Ford Bronco 2023 Badlands Build | KBD Flares | 37" KM3 Tires | Icon Stage 3 Coilovers | Painted White Top and Grille 16865282449546806718279153084439
Yah without having to replace everything from the cat back, but I agree they are very similar this ones a bit smaller so I suspect its a bit louder.

OP
OP
Krimzun

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update to the build, the KBD flares started turning white they offered to replace or refund which we did. I went back to my original idea to use the Air Design Super Bolt flares. They have better fitment obviously better coverage hopefully better color stability. Our Bronco is mostly garaged so it was surprising to see them discolor so fast.

IMG_1954.jpeg

IMG_1953.jpeg

IMG_1956.png

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little surprised to hear that on the KBD... I don't have any experience with them, but have suggested them quite a bit when people are looking for something that looks a little different.

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good... love the wheels and those flares look better to me.

StogieDave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2005 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you paint the top yourself or have it done? If you don't mind sharing, what did it cost you?

Dave
Sponsored