350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After seeing pics, these are a mega pass for me. Not feeling the look. Not what I expected.
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the fenders though

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want the fender flares.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford can't even line up the plaid on the seat. Looks terrible!
Thank god Ford nailed the basic exterior of the Bronco. Their design team is blind, or a bunch of hipsters who go out of their way to mis-match their outfits.

The patterned cloth seats really kill it for me. While it's not quite as bad as a 90s Dodge Neon, it should've been a more upscale plaid like Volvo does. And the headrests should be a solid color.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions Untitled design

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t worry about the “limited” availability of these. I don’t think there will be nearly as many people in line for these as some folks here seem to think. I sure won’t be.

I think it’s hilarious that more people seem to be mad that there’s a 4-door version of this than the fact that there’s a Bronco SPORT version. I though for sure half of B6G would have an aneurism over a “heritage” Bronco Sport… 🤣

Last edited:

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And I kinda feel like if you do, it's a fairly easy fix. I think more and more that when my Badlands finally comes in, I will look to swap with someone who wants a tinted top - heritage/retro needs clear glass.
Exactly. I have kept mine in-tinted for that reason.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do like the brown seats, not-quite-round fender flares and the faux-steel wheels (without the painted lip, like on the red one), which is good, cause the rest really looks like someone with too much money and too little taste went a little nuts at a vinyl decal place.

Just because the old Broncos had these style elements doesn't mean they automatically translate well to others.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they need a chrome bumper and white flares to pull it off. The black flares don't match.
agreed. sent same message to my wife a few minutes ago when I saw this. white flares and chrome bumper would do the trick, and then it is exactly what I would want. told her we're selling her 4runner lol.

with the limited numbers, I think I'll just be converting a badsquatch down the road. I just bought a new mach 1 and a slightly used 4runner for the wife, so cannot order something new just yet.