Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$25 or $35K over MSRP? We should do a pole.
Imagine $25K on top of the nearly $69K MSRP of the Limited model. Lol.

Who’s paying nearly $100K for this?

What are we doing here!? 🤣
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Remember Ford added the Everglades as a trim level because they were sure to build them quicker with less constraints. Well the take rate wasn't that great and they still can't get those out. HE and sasquatch chews up parts. Its going to suck for the outstanding non scheduled orders that don't have a HE conversion order because Ford is gonna prioritize getting these out first.
They should've been non-sasquatch, base package, more true to form, while at the same time freeing up constraints. Ford drops the ball again.

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was just the Heritage LIMITED, right? .I didn't hear or see anything about the regular heritage.
I read 1966 2 doors and 1966 4 doors but cant see the allocation of limited vs regular heritage.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am happy for those who like these. I am not a fan of the yellowstone, or the yellow / white combination personally, but I get it is a retro thing. The red / white is not bad, though. I think I am little more bummed that Cyber Orange won't be there in 2023 (possibly to make space for these colors). Maybe these will help push my build to 24 where Cyber Orange or Grabber Orange will be a thing. :D

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m one of those old guys for whom the long-anticipated Heritage Edition was going to be a nostalgic purchase. My order has been 99’d for a year and a half in anticipation of the Heritage.

But now that it has been revealed I am not so sure I’m digging it. I don’t care for the seats on the Heritage Edition, or the big white dash. What I want is a Badlands with the squared fenders and a MOD top, and manual transmission—a combination of which may never exist. So my order will continue to be on hold until the mysterious Hall and Oates is revealed. If that doesn’t do it for me, I will probably go with a Badlands with the current round fenders. But I’ll wait for the MOD top, so I guess it’ll be a 2025 or later 😆

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contemplated pausing my order and waiting on HE. I am SOOO glad I didn't. Overall, not impressed. I like the white, I like some of the other details but given that you can do basically all of this to any Bronco, this was an underwhelming reveal.

I continue to be super-stoked on my '22 BL SAS MT.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My EB is the same see my avatar

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1,966 old dudes are going to be HAPPY. Congrats!
Yeah, but 19,660,000 are sad 'cause they still can't afford one, just like the couldn't in '66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dug through thread and couldn’t find answer… with that baby blue robins egg color be available outside of the 1966 limited editions?

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love the fenders, like the interior, do not like the white wheels, but over all a great job on a “retro” look (it is not a remake of early Bronco). The red looks really good on the 2door! If it is only 2.3 on the normal heritage it is a hard pass to me And “limited” better be totally loaded for the price (plus giving up green for the ugly blue) to make me to move from my base order. The real problem is it really is just another “trim” package...what am I missing about the need to give it a completely new model number?
I want to see the “oats”...
Sponsored