Sponsored

2023 Wildtrak are leather seats standard or not?

Greg J

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, there seems to be inconsistent information on the Ford website, where the configurator show leather seat as standard equipment, but it notes it as an upgrade in other places. Does anyone know what is correct?
Sponsored

Swain

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor with a 2 & 4 broncos on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cloth is standard, leather is an option

Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is supposedly getting built 5/9. I ordered mine with cloth but my ford account shows its getting built with leather AND cloth??? So to answer your question, nobody really knows.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been posted for a few weeks and again today. If it's a customer order, it gets Leather.

1681763983419-png.png

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was dicking around w B&P last night and noticed leather was a Mandatory option for Outerbanks as well. Looking at the above post explains everything.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow that's crazy because I thought leather was the power seat option. So now adding a $2,500 power/leather seat option is mandatory?

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow that's crazy because I thought leather was the power seat option. So now adding a $2,500 power/leather seat option is mandatory?
I don’t think any of the seat trim options are power. Because of the off-road/submerge in water aspect of the bronco. All the electronics (that store beneath the seat) would be ruined. Possible power seats might only be an option on the sport.

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t think any of the seat trim options are power. Because of the off-road/submerge in water aspect of the bronco. All the electronics (that store beneath the seat) would be ruined. Possible power seats might only be an option on the sport.
I'm pretty sure the leather seats do indeed have power. Cloth and MGV do not.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No not at all. Power seats is definitely an option. As a matter of fact if you order a badlands but you opt for the power/leather seats, you'll actually end up with carpet instead of the washout floors.

I just couldn't remember if the power and leather were matched or if it was a separate option. Once I saw the $2,500 price tag I never once thought about it again.

Now with the way Ford is building these things out and dropping off stuff, maybe power seats are no longer available. But they were definitely an option in 2021 and 2022

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No not at all. Power seats is definitely an option. As a matter of fact if you order a badlands but you opt for the power/leather seats, you'll actually end up with carpet instead of the washout floors.

I just couldn't remember if the power and leather were matched or if it was a separate option. Once I saw the $2,500 price tag I never once thought about it again.

Now with the way Ford is building these things out and dropping off stuff, maybe power seats are no longer available. But they were definitely an option in 2021 and 2022
huh that’s weird. When I was looking at all the trims and package options last sept before I ordered. None of them listed power control seats (and I was specifically looking cuz I’m spoiled lol). They were all 6 way manual seats though :(. Only thing powered about them was the heated seating.

Was it not part of the packages and maybe an individual option I needed to select?

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm pretty sure the leather seats do indeed have power. Cloth and MGV do not.
huh The site doesn’t list the leather trim as power. Just manual. ….am I going freaking crazy?
Ford Bronco 2023 Wildtrak are leather seats standard or not? DF088640-D753-41C1-BCC6-9DA594005BF4

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Remember, 2dr gets manual with leather and 4dr gets power with leather.
Sponsored