Sponsored

Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm assuming this is a glitch. However, when doing the B&P months ago on my BB I (think) I noticed that the Black/Gray seats did not show heated and the Sandstone showed heated. Again I assumed it was a glitch, but now I see heated seats are shown with both Black and Sandstone, so maybe there is something to it???
Ive seen this mentioned a couple other places as well. I wish there was a way to get a definite answer from Ford. Do they have a Bronco hotline? Even so, Iā€™m sure they know as much as we do.
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it's a typo.
hit more info on the bronco selection screen on the build and price for the base.
go down to interior.
look for heated seats. not there.

now do it for outer banks.
go down to interior.
look for heated seats. and there it is.

Reactions: R11
OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
it's a typo.
hit more info on the bronco selection screen on the build and price for the base.
go down to interior.

go down to interior.
I think itā€™s a typo too, but youā€™re missing the point. On both Build & Price, AND the Vehicle Order Tracking page, it says the cloth seats come standard with heated front row. Those are the most updated portions of the Ford Bronco website. So it would be nice to get confirmation from Ford, that it is indeed a typo.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone reached out to Ford, or @mrlevine on Twitter? I wish we could get a clear answer on this.
I imagine Levine's twitter is a little busy right now :ROFLMAO:

Even if FORD "confirmed" it I wouldn't believe them so it'll just have to be a nice little surprise upon delivery!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm assuming this is a glitch. However, when doing the B&P months ago on my BB I (think) I noticed that the Black/Gray seats did not show heated and the Sandstone showed heated. Again I assumed it was a glitch, but now I see heated seats are shown with both Black and Sandstone, so maybe there is something to it???
Another strike against this is the switch for heated seats is imbedded with the heater controls on the upgraded climate control system. so again i doubt it.

Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. 1622240201015

Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. 1622240326988

Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think itā€™s a typo too, but youā€™re missing the point. On both Build & Price, AND the Vehicle Order Tracking page, it says the cloth seats come standard with heated front row. Those are the most updated portions of the Ford Bronco website. So it would be nice to get confirmation from Ford, that it is indeed a typo.
I think people get that your point is you want official confirmation of this being a typo. But people move past that to the substance at issue.

Big Bend has said heated seats standard on the sandstone seating details forever in B&P.

I get the wishful thinking, but pretty much everything BUT these two typos is aligned against heated seats being standard

Practically speaking, if Ford were suddenly making heated seats standard, their PR proxy at Bronco Nation would be YouTubing about it non-stop, it would be a talking point in every article, and it wouldā€™ve been emphasized today as an olive branch.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another strike against this is the switch for heated seats is imbedded with the heater controls on the upgraded climate control system. so again i doubt it.

Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. 1622240326988

Good point!

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i mentioned this months ago--- that Range rover on the Disco2 had all seats heated,,,,, but only included the switch for those that paid for it.. any of the disco2 can be made to have heated seats by attaching the wires.. its probably cheaper for them to just build em all with same seats and maybe thats what ford is doing?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sadly, I'm in arizona, and no manufacturer has ever figured out how to make a canvas top that can survive more than about 3-4 arizona summers.
Extended warranty? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be in Colorado, so hoping the soft-top can at least handle a couple inches of snow. And if it goes bad in a few years, I'll just purchase a hard top. Only thing is I'll be missing the connections for the rear wiper.
I had a friend who had a soft top jeep here in Colorado. It got destroyed pretty quickly and she ended up replacing it. But I could care less, she was a terrible person.

Also my base base confirmation is still showing heated seats as well. If it was a glitch, would it really be around this long?

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also my base base confirmation is still showing heated seats as well. If it was a glitch, would it really be around this long?
Yep. Build and Price still has huge errors which haven't been fixed even after several updates. I'm a little embarrassed for Ford.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck in getting an answer to this - I have been trying since Dec of 2020 - and the updated B & P in May of 2021 even extended standard heated seats to more Bronco editions and seat colors:

Dec 18, 2020

In reviewing the cloth seat options for all the trim models, the B & P includes "Front Row Heated Bucket Seats" with no additional charge, with no requirement of getting the leather for the Outer Banks, which with the included Mid Package already has the heat, and with no requirement of getting the Mid Package for the Big Bend. The applicable cloth seat selection for the Big Bend is the "Medium Sandstone" and both the "Navy Pier" and the "Roast with Black Onyx" cloth seat selections apply for the Outer Banks. I am thinking that since the Black Onyx, with no heat, is the most common cloth seat, and given the premium paid to get the Big Bend and the Outer Banks, maybe Ford wanted to offer different colors of cloth seat options, and include the heat with them, to try to justify the purchase prices. For whatever reason heat is included, it is still on B & P (and is hopefully not a glitch and will stay on B & P).
Has anyone reached out to Ford, or @mrlevine on Twitter? I wish we could get a clear answer on this.
it's a typo.
go down to interior.

go down to interior.
I think people get that your point is you want official confirmation of this being a typo. But people move past that to the substance at issue.

Big Bend has said heated seats standard on the sandstone seating details forever in B&P.

I get the wishful thinking, but pretty much everything BUT these two typos is aligned against heated seats being standard

Practically speaking, if Ford were suddenly making heated seats standard, their PR proxy at Bronco Nation would be YouTubing about it non-stop, it would be a talking point in every article, and it wouldā€™ve been emphasized today as an olive branch.

The most current version of the official order guide will give you the answer to what you seek.
LOL
Who works at a dealer or wants to call their dealer and bug them?

As far as I'm concerned, no way am I putting my eggs in the heated Base seats basket. Just not going to happen.
Ford's entire "up selling" design is based around putting $300 of desireable options in a $1500 package that is only accesible if you first pay the $5000 next higher model (Big Bend) tax FIRST.

Top it off with the mandatory auto, those heated seats in a "Base" will cost you an extra$8k.
There's no way Ford will leave that kind of money on the table and walk away.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
UPDATE: We have an official, confirmed answer from Mr. Levine himself.
Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. 3D90A126-64FC-48B8-AB15-A17CE4AAEDE6

Sorry if this disappoints anyone šŸ™

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colby, if Mr.Levine has confirmed no heated seats for base, is it possible to update the thread title and add *DEBUNKED*?... save people some time before finding comment #58.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Colby, if Mr.Levine has confirmed no heated seats for base, is it possible to update the thread title and add *DEBUNKED*?... save people some time before finding comment #58.
I changed the title. Good idea! Thanks.
Sponsored