Sponsored

Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore.

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Page:
Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. VehicleDetails.PNG

Cloth Seats Description:
Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. ClothSeatDetails.PNG

My Findings:
Once your Bronco is scheduled, you're able to access Ford Vehicle Order Tracking. On that page, it shows you your vehicles VIN, as well as the model information and the configuration you ordered. I noticed that certain listed options are hyperlinks that open further details. The "Cloth Seats" details state that they are "Front Row Heated Bucket Seats."

Considering that my order is a Base model, I wasn't expecting heated seats, but they're definitely a bonus. It's nice to know that I didn't need the mid-package after all!

...Or Ford is still making mistakes this late into the game. But I'd rather just tell myself I'm getting heated seats for free :sneaky:

UPDATE:
Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. B0D5B035-0820-4AED-BE87-E085A6AA1021
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
That's awesome. Just looked. Wonder if it's actually true. Loving my base even more

Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. 1622153414155
Hoping it’s true! But knowing the way Ford has handled this entire Bronco release, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a typo.

Who knows. Maybe they found out it’s easier to manufacture if all the seats come preinstalled with heaters.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

B&P says the same for the seats on the Big Bend and Black Diamond. Either the seat description is wrong, or we peasants are getting a special treat.

Does anyone know who yo ask to confirm this tease?

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
B&P says the same for the seats on the Big Bend and Black Diamond. Either the seat description is wrong, or we peasants are getting a special treat.

Does anyone know who yo ask to confirm this tease?
Maybe someone can send Mr. Levine a tweet? That seems the be the only way to get an answer about anything Bronco related.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt a Base with no package will get heated seats, but maybe it's a consolation prize that they'll announce in the email tomorrow?
One can hope...
First it's Ford points, then it's free headliner, and now yes, free heated seats would be an awesome next step in their long apologize process.😍

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doubt a Base with no package will get heated seats, but maybe it's a consolation prize that they'll announce in the email tomorrow?
That would be awesome if that’s the case. I know that the sound-deadening headliner was the original consolation prize. But since most scheduled builds have Soft-tops... I wonder if heated seats are the new consolation.

Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Page:
Ford Bronco Base Bronco comes Standard with Heated Seats? Not anymore. 1622153414155

Cloth Seats Description:

My Findings:
Once your Bronco is scheduled, you're able to access Ford Vehicle Order Tracking. On that page, it shows you your vehicles VIN, as well as the model information and the configuration you ordered. I noticed that certain listed options are hyperlinks that open further details. The "Cloth Seats" details state that they are "Front Row Heated Bucket Seats."

Considering that my order is a Base model, I wasn't expecting heated seats, but they're definitely a bonus. It's nice to know that I didn't need the mid-package after all!

...Or Ford is still making mistakes this late into the game. But I'd rather just tell myself I'm getting heated seats for free :sneaky:
That’s not a base base, because it shows 17” wheels with m/t

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No way the Base has standard heated seats. No way.

Reactions: R11
OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s not a base base, because it shows 17” wheels with m/t
Correct, my order is a Base with Sasquatch Package... But I don’t think adding Sasquatch impacts the interior options, other than additional switches for the lockers.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now if only they could figure out how to make power seats work in the two door, just like auto manufacturers have been doing for 70 years.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now if only they could figure out how to make power seats work in the two door, just like auto manufacturers have been doing for 70 years.
Manual seats don’t bother me in an off-road vehicle. I’ve had way more problems with power seats than manual seats over the years. Plus the manual seats are usually a little cleaner underneath, because they don’t need wiring and motors. And this helps when you’re an audiophile like me.
Sponsored