First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does the dash feel? Not sure if you've had a chance to touch a "regular" dash in comparison. I'm wondering if it has any padding to it, or it's more just the look.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mirey

mirey

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 22 Badlands 2.7 Lux and live in and work for Death Valley NP. Let me know if you want any ideas on where to go. It’s a BIG place and I have been coming here for 46 years and still haven’t seen it all.
_MG_0311 (2012_11_18 21_50_50 UTC).jpeg
I will be taking you up on that!

OP
OP
mirey

mirey

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does the dash feel? Not sure if you've had a chance to touch a "regular" dash in comparison. I'm wondering if it has any padding to it, or it's more just the look.
I have not felt up a different dash. There is not much padding at all, but it doesn't feel super cheap. It is better than my 2007 FJ Cruiser dash.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coyote Canyon would be a good candidate!
Never been there, but at least on the YT videos it looks to be medium difficulty at most, and only in small segments around Mengel Pass

If you don't do Mengel Pass it looks very pedestrian

That is my experience with trails in DV - doing them in summer in the heat is a risk, but otherwise they tend to be mellow-ish. Perhaps the videos don't do it justice. Even Lippincott looks to be mostly a drop-off risk and otherwise not that difficult terrain

Of course, right now all bets are off since the summer rains may have made the road completely impassable.

Sponsored

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do all 24 models have the stitched dash pad now?
I think I have seen a few 2024 models without the dash stitching. It does give the interior an "upgrade" feel.
My '24 Big Bend came with a regular dash. That stitching definitely takes the class level up a few notches... very nice.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my Badlands for comparison
Ford Bronco 2024 Badlands Delivered. Stitched Dash Pad Photos 1708066242868
I'm kind of bummed my Badlands didn't come this way, especially knowing it was originally supposed to.

Sponsored

SuisunMatt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my Badlands 1/30. First thing I noticed when I opened door was stitched dashboard. Beautiful! Door panels are also all black. Not two tone like the ‘23 Badlands I test drive. It’s gonna be an amazing ride. Looks super clean with upgrades

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After all the hype I had to see for myself. My local dealership Downey Ford happened to get four Bronco orders in this week (one a near identical twin to my 2024 4 door Badlands which is due in early March). The Badlands was parked next to a Big Bend and the comparison between the two dashes is quite something. I am very happy that the stitching is done very tastefully and adds a nice complimentary look to the Bronco. It is very similar to the stitching on my 2021 F150 Lariat Supercrew which I love so for me the 2024 change is a real plus. Win Win! (y):)

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this a badlands only option? With it being almost 18 months with no action on my OBX order and no light at the end of the tunnel I haven't been in the loop of late.

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this a badlands only option? With it being almost 18 months with no action on my OBX order and no light at the end of the tunnel I haven't been in the loop of late.
I believe so based on my research but not 100% positive. Others who are more knowledgeable on this topic feel free to chime in.
Sponsored