jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the hell is this even posted in this group.?!? I dont give a BM about toe yodas.! 😜
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh don't be so cynical. It's a picture of the tailgate, with multiple different zoomed in versions of that same picture. So we really have multiple pictures of nothing to investigate here!
If the same image was of a new Bronco model/update instead, people here would be losing their absolute sh*t right now.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Funny how the Ford blue bloods just hate competition, we don't want to give Ford any motivation to improve things now do we?
As a Ford Blue Blood, I’ve always looked at this differently. It’s always frustrating when Ford doesn’t compete with the other vehicles in a given segment, or even worse abandon a segment entirely, or even worse, have a Foreign Market competitor in a given segment, and fail to bring it stateside. Sometimes it feels Ford builds vehicles oblivious to competitive pressures rather than from a position of controlled aggression, and it drives me batshit. Bronco was a recent departure, but even then it took way too arrive.

Just because I was apoplectic when it was floated that Bronco was going to be a re-badged Everest doesn’t mean I don’t want Ford to domestically produce the Everest. Bronco shouldn’t really have to compete against 4Runner, because they don’t really.

However, this is all navel gazing. I’m here for the Broncos.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you want to know the engine and transmission specs google the 2024 Tacoma.
Your really think they will put the stick shift in it? Because the 4runner hasn't been available with a manual since 2014 or so.

That would make it competitive.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If the same image was of a new Bronco model/update instead, people here would be losing their absolute sh*t right now.
Are you saying that people here are biased in favor of Broncos?!?

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question, where do you think Toyota will price/position the 4Runner? With the new Landcruiser dropping down a segment, will they have to drop the 4Runner down too? Like no more $60K limited or TRDPro models? So less lux and 4x4 tech. Or is there room for them to be similar to what they have been for 25 years?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Question, where do you think Toyota will price/position the 4Runner? With the new Landcruiser dropping down a segment, will they have to drop the 4Runner down too? Like no more $60K limited or TRDPro models? So less lux and 4x4 tech. Or is there room for them to be similar to what they have been for 25 years?
Approximate base prices...

65k - GX 550
55k - Land Cruiser 250
45k - 4Runner
25K - 35K - baby-Land Cruiser FJ

Model and Trim upcharges will bring price overlap, giving buys choice.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco people never go apeshit over leaked Bronco photo's.

2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS!

Ford Bronco 2025 4Runner (6th Gen) Official Teasers! [Updated with 2nd Teaser: Roll Down Rear Window] 20gw0c5exxk41
OMG OMG OMG if you zoom in by the glare over the right taillight, you can tell the new paint finish has a smaller gauge reflective particle embedded in the paint. This is likely the PPG nano particle we’ve been hearing so much about since the APFNA conference in 2021.

And if you zoom back out, look at the contour of that glare. You can see a clear homage to the 1967 Bronco in the curvature.

I do, however think Ford made a catastrophic mistake in not squaring off the fenders like Broncos of yore. And the tires? Don’t even get me started.
Sponsored