TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date was 3/24 , BCE modules uploaded today with no tear tag yet. Email tracker still says in production.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend date was 3/24 , BCE modules uploaded today with no tear tag yet. Email tracker still says in production.
My friends blend was also 3/24, modules went up 3/27, showed 'built' this morning 3/28. There is still no tear tag. No info under PCM on either of ours.

My blend was 3/20, 'built' status 3/27, and got my 'built' email from Ford at at 2 am today.
I did order roof rails, seemed to add a few days between 'blend' and 'built'.
Expected in eastern Pa 4/9-4/15!

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1680009650890

Last edited:

TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My friends blend was also 3/24, modules went up 3/27, showed 'built' this morning 3/28. There is still no tear tag. No info under PCM on either of ours.

My blend was 3/20, 'built' status 3/27, and got my 'built' email from Ford at at 2 am today.
I did order roof rails, seemed to add a few days between 'blend' and 'built'.
Expected in eastern Pa 4/9-4/15!

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1680009650890
Beautiful looking build!! I just checked mine again this morning after seeing your post and now have a blue checkmark next to in production with a date of 3/27 and it has a green dot next to built with a date of 3/27, but no email from ford. I also checked the module site again and have a tear tag.

TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off ford chat they said it was awaiting shipment and should be picked up by a shipper by "5/1/23" then they could provide a better delivery date. Hopefully its picked up sooner.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off ford chat they said it was awaiting shipment and should be picked up by a shipper by "5/1/23" then they could provide a better delivery date. Hopefully its picked up sooner.
Does your pizza tracker show built with an estimated delivery date?

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear ya. I talked to my dealer last night about the huge price increase and he is working with me on it. He’s very cool to work with. Ford really jumped the price up on the MIC top, the obx and delivery. I’m pushed to nearly 62k now and i was in the 55 range back in 21🙁. And we all know about that great price protection garbage. Lol
Does your pizza tracker show built with an estimated delivery date?
My pizza tracker says it was last updated on 3/22 and still shows in production and no estimated delivery date.
VIN Real shows it built and modem coordinates for it setting outside in the lot waiting to get loaded up but that was last updated on 3/24

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My pizza tracker says it was last updated on 3/22 and still shows in production and no estimated delivery date.
VIN Real shows it built and modem coordinates for it setting outside in the lot waiting to get loaded up but that was last updated on 3/24
VINView shoes an eta of 4/12

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is supposed to be going down the line today. No updates on anything but not expecting any for a few days.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is supposed to be going down the line today. No updates on anything but not expecting any for a few days.
"I got the train sittin' waitin'
Leaving right on time
So if you want to go, better get aboard
But you be the one to make up your mind" 🎶

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet VINView-Details-1FMEE5DP4PLB29312-FreightVerify

Meanwhile my exact order from 530 days ago wet into the order bank yesterday :sneaky:

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 17-33-06 Your 2023 Bronco Wildtrak™ Order

Looks like we have some adventures ahead of us in our soft top, non sas, high package bribe offer Badlands while we wait on our lux, hard top Wildtrak. I am not going to complain. The Badlands is going to be a blast this summer.

Sponsored

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel left out. No changes in anything since 3/21. Still showing in production and I don't receive any info from dealer either. I need more backdoor links or something... lol

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I am still "in production" from 3/22. Modules are uploaded but some of the lines are blank? A tear tag showed up last week. WT, Leather,LUX,HT,TOW so all the things that are prob delaying it.

Also, anybody talked to their dealer about this years price increases for base price, lux, and delivery? Haven't had the conversation yet....

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"I got the train sittin' waitin'
Leaving right on time
So if you want to go, better get aboard
But you be the one to make up your mind" 🎶

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1B3EB4F2-B58B-487E-A63B-78B16BC805FE

Meanwhile my exact order from 530 days ago wet into the order bank yesterday :sneaky:

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1B3EB4F2-B58B-487E-A63B-78B16BC805FE

Looks like we have some adventures ahead of us in our soft top, non sas, high package bribe offer Badlands while we wait on our lux, hard top Wildtrak. I am not going to complain. The Badlands is going to be a blast this summer.
Nice!
How did you get access to all those tracking tools?

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel left out. No changes in anything since 3/21. Still showing in production and I don't receive any info from dealer either. I need more backdoor links or something... lol
same here, ive been showing in production since 3/22 with no updates since
Sponsored