Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
need a dealer
That was the case (I think) for last year. Everything changed AGAIN with the feb and march increases for this year and our build week (along with the previous build week) are the guniea pigs that have to educate our dealers because they have an incentive (in my case $4350 incentive) to not educate themselves. @Ford Motor Company
Thanks man, the dealer confirmed they are honoring the previous price! :)

You are correct, and actually your initial price after the $250 credit for the subwoofer missing was $55,520, not $55,770 so it’s a savings of $1,500
Sponsored

Ncsufan913

Wildtrak
First Name
Peyton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if it means anything about my pending shipment…but today I was finally able to activate the FordPass connection. Still needs to be activated from inside the vehicle, but previously was an instant denial.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

need a dealer

Thanks man, the dealer confirmed they are honoring the previous price! :)

You are correct, and actually your initial price after the $250 credit for the subwoofer missing was $55,520, not $55,770 so it’s a savings of $1,500
Congrats. My cut is 10% of the savings :ROFLMAO:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if it means anything about my pending shipment…but today I was finally able to activate the FordPass connection. Still needs to be activated from inside the vehicle, but previously was an instant denial.
What denial were you getting?
I keep getting 'Feature Unavailable' 'Try again after taking delivery'.

I've been waiting over a week for it to ship out. Wonder what the delay is?

Ncsufan913

Wildtrak
First Name
Peyton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What denial were you getting?
I keep getting 'Feature Unavailable' 'Try again after taking delivery'.

I've been waiting over a week for it to ship out. Wonder what the delay is?
I was built on 3/25 (sounds like depending on destination/rail line there can be a 10 day delay in shipping)
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 8B9417F8-F920-4437-BD54-5D2CBCD0C803

Previously I had the green dots all the way down…when I just checked they disappeared and moved to order confirmed. I have since received confirmation that my bronco was loaded onto a rail car this afternoon.

As far as the FordPass app, I wish I could provide a screenshot of the error I received beforehand. Essentially it said feature unavailable and to try again when I take delivery.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1A5531F8-1F0B-43A4-BDFA-564B1F7E69A9

I was finally able to get past the feature unavailable notice, and can now have activation pending.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^^^ Thanks! Today is day 10 after my 'built' date...... so..... any time now!
It would be awesome if I can get FordPass to activate, thanks for the glimmer of hope.
I e-mailed my dealer earlier, she said it was still in Michigan. I think she uses VinView, not sure exactly how that works.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since we’re all guinea pigs for the second price increase have any of you reached out to your dealers to make sure you’re going to not only get your private offer but also the price protection of the two midyear increases in February and March 2023? I’ve been doing a bunch of research on the forums and most everybody is getting the “we only see the private offer rebate” run around from their dealers which is only $2500-3000ish. But the two midyear increases for 2023 equal $4500 for me. And it comes from a completely different system. It’s a price protection program rebate directly given to the dealer who is “supposed” to pass it on to you the customer. Super sketchy. My dealer already said “we only see the $2395 private offer” and when I mentioned the extra $4500 they said they didn’t know anything about it but luckily they said they are open to learning more and I can provide them with any info I find online. So no resolution for me yet but I would proactively reach out so you don’t get screwed.

my worst fear is this thing shows up after two years they tell me I only have $2395 as a rebate and I either accept it or I don’t before they sell it for sticker + $10k ADM to someone else. So I’m trying to get this figured out ASAP

If these 2 mid year increases are new to you and you thought things would be smooth with your ford private offer I suggest reading up beginning here through the end of the thread to arm and prepare yourself for dealer conversations.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/post-1859393
Thanks. You are doing a good service here. This thread deservers a major thread title for all to see. My dealer and some dealers are ignoring this.

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s interesting you say that. We are going to the Townsend TN celebration East April 19 and are hoping to have our Bronc by then. I think we will but my luck it will deliver on the 19th and we will be gone. I’m pretty sure after talking with my dealer today that it will be here early next week.
Same boat here. ETA is 4/18-4/24... hoping for an early delivery

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine actually shipped in today so i get it tomorrow. It’s very very nice. Pretty pumped up about getting it.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet image000000
I'll be looking for this one in Townsend then!

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else not had any updates in a while? Got my built email on 3/28 with expected delivery of 4/7 to 4/13 no it shipped email or shipment updates though. I know it could be delayed and also know that some people have just had it show up with no other upates.

Ncsufan913

Wildtrak
First Name
Peyton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else not had any updates in a while? Got my built email on 3/28 with expected delivery of 4/7 to 4/13 no it shipped email or shipment updates though. I know it could be delayed and also know that some people have just had it show up with no other upates.
I was built 3/25 and didn’t get shipped until yesterday. Think on average it’s taking about 10 days after built. Especially going south and East.

HiroPro

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was built on the 27th and still waiting for a train headed south. I'll check with chat tomorrow on an status since the tracker takes a couple of days to update.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! We love to see another Bronco make its way home!
I am sooo close, just waiting on a ride to the railroad tracks I hope. If she is waiting on the tube doors or hoop steps I don't need them right away ;)

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet InkedIn Production
Sponsored