Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Uh oh.... the pic of my Bronco disappeared from my tracker. That can't be a good sign. Did they lose it? It's been built since 3/26 and 'awaiting shipping' for the past 7 weeks..... and no updates.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1684378225310

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Uh oh.... the pic of my Bronco disappeared from my tracker. That can't be a good sign. Did they lose it? It's been built since 3/26 and 'awaiting shipping' for the past 7 weeks..... and no updates.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1684378225310
Mine lost it picture and even the trim name. Been in production since March 8th. What a awful joke this has become
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet Screenshot_20230518_144855_Chrome

Sponsored

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine lost it picture and even the trim name. Been in production since March 8th. What a awful joke this has become
I've not been able to get any information from the dealership or Ford. Both have said that my Bronco (2-door, Basesquatch) is still "Pending." This after I received a "Built" eMail on March 29th and the trackers show that it's built and has a dealer delivery date of April 12 - 18. Ford says they have no updates to give.

Wonder what is really going on?

Sponsored

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a baby picture. Est June 3rd delivery here in Vegas.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 9.22.41 AM.png

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've not been able to get any information from the dealership or Ford. Both have said that my Bronco (2-door, Basesquatch) is still "Pending." This after I received a "Built" eMail on March 29th and the trackers show that it's built and has a dealer delivery date of April 12 - 18. Ford says they have no updates to give.

Unfortunately I don't think there is anything we can do, except wait.
I bugged the Ford CS guy yesterday (again). He was saying they can't access all the features on the VinView, and the dealer can see more. And it doesn't seem that my dealer sales person knows all the features either.
I asked my dealer to send me a screen shot of it's location, and got this. It said 'Canton, MI AP (=Assembly Plant)' , and showed it in a nearby neighborhood. There is another tab on the VV page called 'Connected Car' which supposedly can use the Bronco's gps to precisely locate it. Dealer guy said the wifi wasn't on and he couldn't see it.
Wish I could get access to VinView and just poke around and see what I cold find out. Maybe there is a history of locations. Mine was in Flat Rock on 4/8 (Mustang Plant). No idea why it was there or if it got moved since.
I don't know if my Bronco is still in the hands of Ford or it's up to the shippers to get it moving.
Tomorrow will be 2 months since it's blend date. Sunday will be 8 weeks since 'Built' and 'Awaiting Shipping' status. Ridiculous for sure.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1684516360596

303Rudy

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave up on this nonsense a couple weeks ago. Found a SAS/Lux/MIC Badlands on the lot and went for it. My Badlands on order (non SAS/Lux/MIc), still shows “in production” as of 03/23/23 and customer service has no updates. The new ride had 63 miles on it and dealer considered it used since they bought it from an auction. So my $2500 credit did not qualify. But I guess I was at the point that I don’t care anymore! But I am as happy as can be with this thing! Just put different wheels on it. Still have my order, not sure if I’ll try to flip it or not. If it ever arrives.

IMG_3412.jpeg

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My first update since I received an eMail from Ford on March 29th happened yesterday (May 23rd). I checked the VIN tracking from the "order built" eMail and the tracker changed from "Built" to "Order Confirmed." It still lists the relevant dates that were there prior (e.g., Scheduled Week, In Production and Built) but now the Green Dots are no longer filled in under those dates/stages.

Has anyone else experienced this "back to the future" change? I vaguely remember hearing folks say that this happened to them and then they got a "Shipped" eMail update. I'm hoping that's the case and not that my 2-door Basesquatch has not been built, and is just "Order Confirmed." That said, would love to get the wash-out floors (and am ambivalent on MGV seats instead of my cloth).

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
My first update since I received an eMail from Ford on March 29th happened yesterday (May 23rd). I checked the VIN tracking from the "order built" eMail and the tracker changed from "Built" to "Order Confirmed." It still lists the relevant dates that were there prior (e.g., Scheduled Week, In Production and Built) but now the Green Dots are no longer filled in under those dates/stages.

Has anyone else experienced this "back to the future" change? I vaguely remember hearing folks say that this happened to them and then they got a "Shipped" eMail update. I'm hoping that's the case and not that my 2-door Basesquatch has not been built, and is just "Order Confirmed." That said, would love to get the wash-out floors (and am ambivalent on MGV seats instead of my cloth).
This same thing happened to mine a couple weeks ago.

Tracker changed back to order confirmed, the next day it updated to shipped, the day after that I received the shipped email. I waited a couple days and contacted the Ford chat to get my rail car number.

I bet your tracker will update to shipped sometime today.
Sponsored