First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker just updated to "Built." Stuck on "In Production" for three weeks. Checked with the dealership to see if they had any additional information and my estimated delivery date was pushed 2.5 weeks to 5/15. Must have had quality issue or something.

I want to be angry about it but the fact things are still moving is helping me maintain a low simmer. Also still glad to see others are getting good updates, too. Getting it before summer will be a great win.
Sponsored

Toph B.

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have an idea of best practices around showing up to your dealer with price protection information? I called Ford support and they had no record of a private offer for me and were going to look into it. Based on flow chart I should have a substantial amount of retail price protection as well. Want to be sure when I go in I have all of the information I need.
When I called Ford they didn't give me a price protection certificate either. My dealer actually added discount without me even asking. So, hopefully your dealer will do the same.

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine arrived at my dealer in Scottsdale this morning, 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Ford got it right on this one.
Tracker just updated to "Built." Stuck on "In Production" for three weeks. Checked with the dealership to see if they had any additional information and my estimated delivery date was pushed 2.5 weeks to 5/15. Must have had quality issue or something.

I want to be angry about it but the fact things are still moving is helping me maintain a low simmer. Also still glad to see others are getting good updates, too. Getting it before summer will be a great win.
It will be worth the wait and hopefully all of your frustration will evaporate once you get behind the wheel. This is my second Bronco purchase and I had a similar dragging-on wait for the first one last spring. I have to say, it is worth the wait, that is why i ordered a second one for my son.

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrived at my dealer in Scottsdale this morning, 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Ford got it right on this one.

It will be worth the wait and hopefully all of your frustration will evaporate once you get behind the wheel. This is my second Bronco purchase and I had a similar dragging-on wait for the first one last spring. I have to say, it is worth the wait, that is why i ordered a second one for my son.
Thanks! I'm banking on exactly this happening!!

Just got the shipped email. Says my estimated delivery is in a month, ugh!! 5/9-5/22

Still considering myself lucky if I get it before I hit the 18 month mark since our original order November 2021.

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Mine’s still in limbo with the tracker still “In Production” with no update since 3/28. I called today and they say the same story of waiting on a train to CA etc. But she did also say “updating the tracker is a manual process and sometimes vehicles get missed, so there’s still a possibility it’s on a train and will be here soon…” So I guess we’ll see how things shake out in the coming days, but I bet my Bronco is still at MAP hanging out…

Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let's go!1

Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week 1682124727183

mirzar

Outer Banks
First Name
Mirza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like the Tracker is down for me now.

I know there are folks waiting for a lot longer but getting really frustrated with Ford's lack of communication/updates around this.

There's a green Bronco with the exact same spec as mine in stock around me and I am debating just buying that and getting it wrapped.

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to help or throw out some info. The tracker now has been updated to working (at least for me).

mine still says “built” with no further details but I just used Ford chat for the first time and the lady confirmed that my order was just changed to shipped! It’s not updated on the ford tracker. But the details she gave me is that it left the Michigan rail yard 1 hour prior to our convo.

Hope this gives some semblance of help to those who were pending…..

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My tracker updated to ”final preparation” today, so I contacted my dealer to see if it arrived and he said no. I did a Ford customer service chat and they also stated that it was delivered to the dealer today. My dealer is a bit of a drive away, so I couldn’t just go check for myself today. Any advice? Is there a chance that it’s actually not there?

bronc0000

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My tracker updated to ”final preparation” today, so I contacted my dealer to see if it arrived and he said no. I did a Ford customer service chat and they also stated that it was delivered to the dealer today. My dealer is a bit of a drive away, so I couldn’t just go check for myself today. Any advice? Is there a chance that it’s actually not there?
Where are you located?

Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FWIW my tracker updated to Final Prep on Friday (4/21) with email from Ford on 4/22 and my dealer contacted me on Tue (4/25)

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FWIW my tracker updated to Final Prep on Friday (4/21) with email from Ford on 4/22 and my dealer contacted me on Tue (4/25)
Ok, I’ll just sit back and be patient then. So, it sounds like you don’t know if your dealer contacted you immediately when it arrived or what day yours actually arrived at your dealer?

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, I’ll just sit back and be patient then. So, it sounds like you don’t know if your dealer contacted you immediately when it arrived or what day yours actually arrived at your dealer?
I stand corrected. Dealer contacted me on Monday 4/24. I don't know what day it arrived my assumption is on Friday. They're a mid volume dealer so I'd imagine they received several in on that shipment. I'd say based off others experiences 3 business days is pretty standard for receiving and prep.

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is at the train yard waiting for a ride to dealership. Hopefully this next week, but might be fllwing week. This is killing me!
Sponsored