Sponsored

4/18/22 Build Week Group.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really happy to hear you guys are getting your Bronco's. Sorry to hear about the hood issues @clarkscottkent - thanks for the intel on what to lookout for regarding the paint issues due to sitting.
I'm a bit, no I'm a lot - frustrated that I'm still waiting for mine to complete the build. Looks like there are about 5 left in our build group. I'm not of fan of being last in anything! Current status:
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1658927237966

The Similar vehicles number is going back up now - assuming more are rolling off the line and not getting completed again. It's just a real downer to "not look" then after several days look only to find out nothing has changed...
I'll continue to hang in there but wow - what a stupid crazy process.

I enjoy reading everyone's trials and tribulations - hope they all get delivered soon, that you don't have issues with paint, the windshields are fixed and not part of the recall - gas gets cheaper and you enjoy the summer with tops off or down! Bronco On guys (and gals)!
Sponsored

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm really happy to hear you guys are getting your Bronco's. Sorry to hear about the hood issues @clarkscottkent - thanks for the intel on what to lookout for regarding the paint issues due to sitting.
I'm a bit, no I'm a lot - frustrated that I'm still waiting for mine to complete the build. Looks like there are about 5 left in our build group. I'm not of fan of being last in anything! Current status:
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1658927237966

The Similar vehicles number is going back up now - assuming more are rolling off the line and not getting completed again. It's just a real downer to "not look" then after several days look only to find out nothing has changed...
I'll continue to hang in there but wow - what a stupid crazy process.

I enjoy reading everyone's trials and tribulations - hope they all get delivered soon, that you don't have issues with paint, the windshields are fixed and not part of the recall - gas gets cheaper and you enjoy the summer with tops off or down! Bronco On guys (and gals)!
Let's hope you get yours soon with no issues. Sucks to wait this long and it arrives with issues that make you wait even longer.

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never got a Built email but the Ordertrak app does show In Transit. Then again the ETA has been shuffling down the road for the last 6-7 weeks. Lol.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My bronco made it to the local rail yard! Now the question is do I drive 45 minutes to stalk the rail yard 🤔.
If you stalk it - we want pictures!

Sponsored

carswithnoah

Wildtrak
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random shitboxes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well, after just about getting over the fact that my bronco had settled down and started a family without me - it showed up. 125 miles on my example lol looks like it’s been on various dirt mounds. getting PDI’d tonight and it’ll be smooth sailing (hopefully) tomorrow morning. best of luck to everyone waiting to take delivery of their broncos. in the end, I’d have to say it was worth it.

75BFCABC-58D1-4EB5-8B9C-734AA6A15FB1.jpeg

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to pick up my Bronco and the hood has so many paint defects, it's now in the body shop to get the hood repainted. We wait forever and they can't even deliver an acceptable unit after sitting in a lot for weeks to months. ... So frustrating. Hard to believe this passed inspection. Should've been fixed while it was sitting in a lot from April 26th-June 12th.
WOW. Do you have any pictures of what it looked like? Was it just on the hood or other places too? I guess that’s a lesson to us all to pick ‘em up in the sun and to bring a good light. I’m sorry you’re having to jump through hoops just to get the right product.. wild.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WOW. Do you have any pictures of what it looked like? Was it just on the hood or other places too? I guess that’s a lesson to us all to pick ‘em up in the sun and to bring a good light. I’m sorry you’re having to jump through hoops just to get the right product.. wild.
I didn't even see it in person yet. Luckily for me, 2 really good friends work at the dealership. The painter and team lead of suspension. I'm going today to see the status, not sure they've started or not. If they haven't, I'll get pics. They also know I've done paint inspection and paint repair in a Ford factory for years so it'll def be fixed right or they know I won't accept it.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't even see it in person yet. Luckily for me, 2 really good friends work at the dealership. The painter and team lead of suspension. I'm going today to see the status, not sure they've started or not. If they haven't, I'll get pics. They also know I've done paint inspection and paint repair in a Ford factory for years so it'll def be fixed right or they know I won't accept it.
Good stuff man! I hope they’re able to get it corrected quick for you. Good friends are priceless!

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another week, another missed eta. Neither ford or my dealer knows why it's been sitting at a holding yard in kc and hasn't moved in over a month.

Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brought the Badlands home yesterday! Did a fairly thorough paint check before signing everything at the dealer and it all looks great. Ran through the rest of my list of items to check when I got it home and everything checked out.

One issue, so far: the wind noise at the A pillar/windshield that it was on QA hold for a month was not fixed. It’s like a teapot whistle when going between 50-60mph. I’ll bring it back in when I get a chance to see what the dealer says, but I’ve had the doors off since delivery, so it hasn’t been noticeable since then :LOL:

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Brought the Badlands home yesterday! Did a fairly thorough paint check before signing everything at the dealer and it all looks great. Ran through the rest of my list of items to check when I got it home and everything checked out.

One issue, so far: the wind noise at the A pillar/windshield that it was on QA hold for a month was not fixed. It’s like a teapot whistle when going between 50-60mph. I’ll bring it back in when I get a chance to see what the dealer says, but I’ve had the doors off since delivery, so it hasn’t been noticeable since then :LOL:
That sucks about the whistle.
I went and looked at mine today after the hood was repainted, looked great. Waiting for it to be prepped and hoping I'll pick it up Friday or Saturday.

IMG_20220728_093604390_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220728_093526642_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220728_093614814_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220728_093545158_HDR.jpg

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks about the whistle.
I went and looked at mine today after the hood was repainted, looked great. Waiting for it to be prepped and hoping I'll pick it up Friday or Saturday.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. IMG_20220728_093545158_HDR

It does, but still glad it’s my only issue so far.

Would be more of a problem if I had to commute with it, but this is the closest thing to a commute the Bronco will see:
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 8DFE7B5B-7AD5-4862-AD41-1242AA3C54AB

Some light break in before a fun first weekend!

Can’t tell anything was done to your hood at all from those, looks great 👍

ajreno952

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got a railcar number. It's saying it got loaded yesterday and will make it out to colorado tomorrow but that seems quick. It's good seeing some tangible progress though.
Sponsored