First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
isn't the idea of scheduling to ensure that the parts needed to build your vehicle are available? i can see breakage maybe impacting a handful, but thousands? And why wouldn't they provide this information to the consumer? hiding it and pissing off customers can't be better then admitting the situation especially with all of the issues covid has caused
Ford isn’t used to the reservation model and never had to report these problems to customers, only dealers which they could supply with other vehicles or the next ones off the line (if allocation was a concern). Because all these are so specifically spec’d and going to a single person they have to give you the one they built for you.

And yes, thousands could easily be affected. They built 1k units per day. If their supplier scrapped their next delivery because it didn’t pass quality, oh well, a whole lot is now not getting delivered and based on what we are seeing they are ordering weekly.

Ramboforce

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMAX, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time listener, first time poster.

I added my information to the sheet. Release from production 5/13 is what ford chat told me this morning. Dealer said chip hold last week. Based on various comments from various week threads today it sounds like the only thing that will happen on Friday is I get bumped a month.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems my unit is one of THOUSANDS (his words) that is part of TWO corporate stop ships. So if your unit says 'in production', you might be in there with me...completely sucks.
His words exactly:
It is a finished vehicle held on two Corporate Stop Ships, each with thousands of units in them.
When you talk to your dealer or with Ford, do they tell you that your Bronco is on hold? I called Ford and my dealer yesterday and both are telling me that I do not have a hold, my Bronco is built as is pending Rail transport with an estimated 5/19 delivery.

Ramboforce

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMAX, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you talk to your dealer or with Ford, do they tell you that your Bronco is on hold? I called Ford and my dealer yesterday and both are telling me that I do not have a hold, my Bronco is built as is pending Rail transport with an estimated 5/19 delivery.
Chat said no hold, dealer last Tuesday said hold, tracker app says hold

Sponsored

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting. I do not have any hold tag on any of the different ways that I can view the status. I do know that it should be completed between 5/14-5/20 and then wait for transportation.

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Chat said mine is scheduled to be delivered THIS Friday, but is showing a delay. :cautious:

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I do not have any hold tag on any of the different ways that I can view the status. I do know that it should be completed between 5/14-5/20 and then wait for transportation.
You won’t see a hold notice on the customer trackers. Only the dealer and Ford/Ford chat can see the hold.

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You won’t see a hold notice on the customer trackers. Only the dealer and Ford/Ford chat can see the hold.
Correct - that is what I am referring to. A few posts ago, a member stated they see a hold in the tracker app. I do not see any. 🤞

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct - that is what I am referring to. A few posts ago, a member stated they see a hold in the tracker app. I do not see any. 🤞
Oh yeah I mean that’s not really a true hold. You can see that in the tracker app but the developer of the app said all it means is the carrier hasn’t picked up the vehicle and basically there’s a disconnect from the data it collects. It could be on hold but it could just be waiting for a shipment. But because the app doesn’t know which it just states “on hold” until the correct data shows up.

Sponsored

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Ford tracker still says 'in production' for mine... The tracker someone created in this forum is where I saw the 'on hold' message. Ford chat tells me it's in production just like The Ford tracker. I had to contact someone at MAP (Michigan Assembly Plant) to confirm it is indeed on hold for 2 CORPORATE STOP SHIPS. You might be one of the lucky ones that isn't affected by the hold?

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh yeah I mean that’s not really a true hold. You can see that in the tracker app but the developer of the app said all it means is the carrier hasn’t picked up the vehicle and basically there’s a disconnect from the data it collects. It could be on hold but it could just be waiting for a shipment. But because the app doesn’t know which it just states “on hold” until the correct data shows up.
Well I can verify the user here that created the tracking app shows my unit on hold and the plant confirmed my unit is on hold while Ford chat would only say my unit was in production. There's some major miscommunication going on to say the least.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I can verify the user here that created the tracking app shows my unit on hold and the plant confirmed my unit is on hold while Ford chat would only say my unit was in production. There's some major miscommunication going on to say the least.
what app shows holds? is it the ordertrack.app?