Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I can verify the user here that created the tracking app shows my unit on hold and the plant confirmed my unit is on hold while Ford chat would only say my unit was in production. There's some major miscommunication going on to say the least.
The order tracker app shows mine as still in production.
Sponsored

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Guy at my dealer told me any day now today so I'm going to be optimistic and believe him. On Ordertrack I've never had rail info populate and it hasn't switched to convoy but again...choosing optimism lol.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems my unit is one of THOUSANDS (his words) that is part of TWO corporate stop ships. So if your unit says 'in production', you might be in there with me...completely sucks.
His words exactly:
It is a finished vehicle held on two Corporate Stop Ships, each with thousands of units in them.
Is your build status pending an update? Mine is also stuck in production but I have not been told itā€™s on hold. My estimated delivery date was 4/27-5/3 and they keep saying itā€™s pending an update. Iā€™m wondering if the pending update will become a hold related to the information you shared.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your build status pending an update? Mine is also stuck in production but I have not been told itā€™s on hold. My estimated delivery date was 4/27-5/3 and they keep saying itā€™s pending an update. Iā€™m wondering if the pending update will become a hold related to the information you shared.
What does your vehicle status read in tracker? Staying optimistic since mine is ASN and chat saying it should update to awaiting shipping this week. No built e-mail though, so who knows. Probably in same boat as the rest stuck in production.

Sponsored

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does your vehicle status read in tracker? Staying optimistic since mine is ASN and chat saying it should update to awaiting shipping this week. No built e-mail though, so who knows. Probably in same boat as the rest stuck in production.
Ford tracker says in production as of 4/25. Ford chat says itā€™s produced and there are no holds but itā€™s still at MAP and the last update is old and still shows the 4/27-5/3 estimated delivery date. I had the ASN status at one point and I saw picked also. Order Track app now shows Pending as shipping status and On Hold vehicle status. Today I was told that it has not been released from the plant. My dealer is 15 minutes from MAP.

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CONGRATS!!! Rub it in further with a delivery pic! Show that bad boy off.
Brewster Ford with the red carpet treatment on delivery day!

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 655AEC76-5BC0-460C-B888-A377DA88BE57

Last edited:

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford tracker says in production as of 4/25. Ford chat says itā€™s produced and there are no holds but itā€™s still at MAP and the last update is old and still shows the 4/27-5/3 estimated delivery date. I had the ASN status at one point and I saw picked also. Order Track app now shows Pending as shipping status and On Hold vehicle status. Today I was told that it has not been released from the plant. My dealer is 15 minutes from MAP.
Itā€™s all a big mess isnā€™t it? Good luck with yours. Iā€™m just waiting for order track app status to change on me too. šŸ˜ž

carswithnoah

Wildtrak
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random shitboxes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA changed to 5/23-5/29. Is there any reason to believe that? Of course not! But what can we do hahaha.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ETA changed to 5/23-5/29. Is there any reason to believe that? Of course not! But what can we do hahaha.
Believe it.. take a look at previous build weeks and they have us on continuous holding patterns.. weā€™re just now getting pushed to 6/26ā€¦ hopefully not in your week case ā€¦ good luck to you all though

carswithnoah

Wildtrak
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random shitboxes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Believe it.. take a look at previous build weeks and they have us on continuous holding patterns.. weā€™re just now getting pushed to 6/26ā€¦ hopefully not in your week case ā€¦ good luck to you all though
I mean believe it as in believing my bronco will actually show up during that time frame. I figure itā€™ll be the end of summer before anything happens.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked with Ford, confirmed mine is NOT in transit yet and is still in production. New ā€œestimated delivery dateā€ 5/23-5/29. Iā€™ll believe it when I see it.. Welcome to the newest season of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

edit: wrong gameshow reference šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just spoke with my dealer... No real update. Still showing a 5/8 shipment with a 5/14 ETA, but there's no rail car information that he can see. Also doesn't appear to be on any kind of hold as far as he can see.

I am skeptical that it has shipped.
Sponsored