Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very excited for you
Used the Norfolk Southern rail tracking system again today and the car is now in Walkertown, NC as of yesterday. That is the CSX Automotive Distribution Facility. As I understand it, Crossroads Ford of Apex has 3 Broncos on that rail car.

Hope they find their way to the dealer soon. I'm selling my Edge to my nephew later today and will be driving around my daughter's little Ford Focus until the Bronco is ready for me!
So excited for you!!!!! :) We did Off Roadeo last week, so this week had been hard to return to the purgatory of "plant hold." My current plant hold start/stop dates are 7/21-7/27.
Sponsored

Acrawford06

Big Bend
First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally picked it up today! I have nothing but good things to say about Causeway Ford. Long story short, it arrived on 6/26 but because we were closing on a house on 7/8 we could not purchase until after our closing. They gladly held onto the car for me and promised not to sell it. They also honored pricing from when we ordered 6 months ago even though there was a price increase since then. Highly recommend them to anyone in NJ! Had SO MUCH fun driving this thing home! 😁

D5621475-CD15-436B-B2D9-E29048517515.jpeg

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Used the Norfolk Southern rail tracking system again today and the car is now in Walkertown, NC as of yesterday. That is the CSX Automotive Distribution Facility. As I understand it, Crossroads Ford of Apex has 3 Broncos on that rail car.

Hope they find their way to the dealer soon. I'm selling my Edge to my nephew later today and will be driving around my daughter's little Ford Focus until the Bronco is ready for me!
I was literally callin NSouthern 10+ times a day.!

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, my rail car has left NC and is in WV now. Hopefully my Bronco got off before leaving the state :) And hopefully it doesn't sit in the rail yard 90 minutes from me for too long!!

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer tells me the ETA has been updated to July 15th. I wish I thought there was something other than a random number generator being used to generate these ETAs. :)

Still, At least I know it made it to the rail yard 90 miles away last Friday (July 8th)

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer tells me the ETA has been updated to July 15th. I wish I thought there was something other than a random number generator being used to generate these ETAs. :)

Still, At least I know it made it to the rail yard 90 miles away last Friday (July 8th)
That happened to me in that the rail car stopped, waited a day, then left again. The Ordertrack.app let me know it was delivered before my dealer even thought about telling me. I drove to the dealer right after I saw the change and the dealer was floored I was there - very confused.

I made an appointment for early the next day for delivery. I guess I got there too fast as they forgot to put the dealer sticker badge on the back :)

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me a story about someone who got the delivered email and drove an hour and a half to the dealership, but they actually did not have it yet.

Moral of the story, call first!

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1657638222304

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like my activation denied again. Maybe they're moving my bronco to actually finish it haha

Sponsored

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like my activation denied again. Maybe they're moving my bronco to actually finish it haha
My FordPass activation was denied on Sunday after sitting for weeks "awaiting delivery". I learned my Bronco is not even at MAP, so I was hoping it was getting moved back there on Sunday where it can be picked up and delivered to the dealership 15 minutes away. Nothing has changed and I'm still waiting.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up mine today! First thing I did was take the top down!
Tomorrow, dropping her off at the detail shop for installation of STEK Dynoshield paint protection film and window tint.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. PXL_20220712_222545117.PORTRAIT

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. PXL_20220712_223555799

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my email that my Bronco is built waiting on shipment. Estimated time to arrive at dealer is July 29 to August 4. I have heard some of y’all have waited longer so not sure how hopeful I should be of getting it this month.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a trip planned out west October 1st...I'm beginning to wonder if it will even show up by then. Blended 4/25, completed 6/12...if it sits for 4 months and doesn't show, I'll def flip it for profit.

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine finally came in yesterday. Blend date was 4/21 and my shipping window was 7/8-7/13. I was starting to think it would miss the shipping window but it came in right "on schedule."
Sponsored