First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same thing happened to me at about 12:45am CST today. I have about 57 miles on the Odometer according to the app. I looked at google maps and it looks like its just an empty 'lot' about 11 miles from MAP, I wonder if its where they place it before it gets on rail/convoy.

D1B87D32-DD3F-4DCB-837A-F9A51928E30D.png

my Ford Pass was activated tonight. I followed someone driving it for about 20 mins to this location. Has 52 miles on it now. Pretty wild. Maybe I’m closer?
Another thing I noticed was that a lot of people in previous Spreadsheets have gotten them relatively early in their ETA window when it did end up arriving. But I don't want to get my hopes up.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing happened to me at about 12:45am CST today. I have about 57 miles on the Odometer according to the app. I looked at google maps and it looks like its just an empty 'lot' about 11 miles from MAP, I wonder if its where they place it before it gets on rail/convoy.

Another thing I noticed was that a lot of people in previous Spreadsheets have gotten them relatively early in their ETA window when it did end up arriving. But I don't want to get my hopes up.
That is what I am hoping. Nice to be able to really track it now. Can’t believe you’re able to do this. Lol.

My ordertrack now says "awaiting shipment." I called my dealer and he also sees "released, awaiting shipment" in his system.

We are getting closer!

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I tap on activate it says "This feature not available until received at dealer." Or something like that.!
That is odd. Mine said "waiting verification" for about three weeks. Then last night, it activated and i was able to follow someone on the map as they drove it north.

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a heads up I received my bronco Thursday and I was doing my first Wash. i noticed the front bumper, I went with steel modular, has a bunch of those bronco screws stripped out and rusting???? Anyone else seen this? Make sure you guys are checking that stuff because I don’t think that stuff is put on by robots I think it is hand assembled and with no care. I will post pictures shortly so you all will know what exactly I am talking about.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is odd. Mine said "waiting verification" for about three weeks. Then last night, it activated and i was able to follow someone on the map as they drove it north.
This morning I deleted and then added back my ordered 2dr Badlands. Thought it might work. Still getting this.!
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 421166DF-AE76-41F7-A983-7A4A5ED937E6

Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@jd-ford-hd looks like we have very similar builds, get excited, it’s amazing.

Order got to my out of state dealer first week of June, after paperwork was done and it was put on a hauler it got to me on the 22nd! Didn’t do much with it until I could get it registered at the DMV on Friday. Excited to start joy riding it. Out of state titling and registering has been a hassle and a half. Everyone who bought local, appreciate the ease you’re going to have in that regard.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. ED88515F-7E7E-4D79-B1B8-B223097DBE3B

2DR, Badlands, manual, high, mod bumper.

There’s one other person in my apartment complex with a 4dr black Diamond that I’ve been envious of for two months waiting on this to get here.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're up to 534 vehicles using order track currently awaiting shipment. And the average time is 21 days which I believe I have just reached since I got my bill email on June 4th..

Of course my dealer shows the ETA is still July 2nd. So he told me to give him a call on July 2nd. Lol. It hasn't shipped yet. No way. Is it going to be there on July 2nd.

Just ship it already!

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're up to 534 vehicles using order track currently awaiting shipment. And the average time is 21 days which I believe I have just reached since I got my bill email on June 4th..

Of course my dealer shows the ETA is still July 2nd. So he told me to give him a call on July 2nd. Lol. It hasn't shipped yet. No way. Is it going to be there on July 2nd.

Just ship it already!
I think both truck drivers were on vacation last week.

CallMeCribby

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of you mentioned talking with Ford Chat, is there a special site or are you just using the general Ford chat on the main website? Just curious. My delivery date was between 6/21 and today 6/27 but dealer said nothing is there and it is still showing "pending shipment". Now that I know it is in its final stages the wait is rough LOL.

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, this is mildly confusing.

Ordertrack.app says "Awaiting Shipment" but I checked the official tracker and it says "Shipped" so I called Ford, and they show it as "In Transit" but also that it's still on a ramp in Michigan.

They gave me a rail car number, TTGX975293, so I called CSX and it gave me a location of San Bernadino, California. Says the rail car is empty and was released by the customer on 5/23. and there is no ETA.

So, does that mean my Bronco is waiting on a rail car to arrive in Michigan from California?

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some of you mentioned talking with Ford Chat, is there a special site or are you just using the general Ford chat on the main website? Just curious. My delivery date was between 6/21 and today 6/27 but dealer said nothing is there and it is still showing "pending shipment". Now that I know it is in its final stages the wait is rough LOL.
This is where I used to go to access the chat link. It didn't work in Chrome but did when I used Microsoft Edge. However, they look like they've changed the design of this page a bit and now the chat link doesn't seem to work at all.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat

However, you can still call the number on that page to get the same information.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco has been sitting in a rail yard in Pearlland Texas for over a week now. Annoying!! I would gladly go get it myself at this point.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE regarding my previous reply.... Ordertrack.app now shows "In Transit" so at least it's in sync with what the ford vehicle tracker shows.

And, FWIW, Ford customer service (phone) says the ETA is still July 2, even though they also said it's still on a ramp in Michigan.

So, this is mildly confusing.

Ordertrack.app says "Awaiting Shipment" but I checked the official tracker and it says "Shipped" so I called Ford, and they show it as "In Transit" but also that it's still on a ramp in Michigan.

They gave me a rail car number, TTGX975293, so I called CSX and it gave me a location of San Bernadino, California. Says the rail car is empty and was released by the customer on 5/23. and there is no ETA.

So, does that mean my Bronco is waiting on a rail car to arrive in Michigan from California?