First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does Ford not wrap the vehicles anymore in transit? Don't they usually put that white sticky wrap on vehicles?
Apparently not while on the truck. I guess it’s possible it was wrapped on the train. I could see the interior it was all wrapped.
Sponsored

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked with Ford, and the MAP Plant will be shutting down for three weeks in July for Summer Vacation. Chips might, and they stressed might be in after their Summer Vacation. It also appears that Rail Shipping to the Houston Area is an issue, which is now a two month backlog due to shortage of rail workers. Based on this information and reading between the lines, it appears that the Bronco might arrive the first week of October. Wild times we are in!

CallMeCribby

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked with Ford, and the MAP Plant will be shutting down for three weeks in July for Summer Vacation. Chips might, and they stressed might be in after their Summer Vacation. It also appears that Rail Shipping to the Houston Area is an issue, which is now a two month backlog due to shortage of rail workers. Based on this information and reading between the lines, it appears that the Bronco might arrive the first week of October. Wild times we are in!

How do we tell what plant our Bronco order was built in / shipped out of?

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do we tell what plant our Bronco order was built in / shipped out of?
From what I understand, all Broncos are only built at the MAP Plant in Wayne, Michigan. They could be shipped from other Ford Facilities in the area, but that I am not 100% sure of.

Ford said it is sitting in Aisle / Row RP7L.

Here is a snapshot of my Bronco....

PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
In ProductionDelay - Plant HoldMi Assebly Plnt, MIMay-16-2022, 00:00 UTCJul-28-2022Aug-03-2022Micro Chip At Plant On Hold

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker updated to Built 6/27, currently awaiting shipment. Ford Chat says still sitting at Ramp 4G. She just needs an express train to Houston now!

Sponsored

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last leg of the journey, headed home from the dealer… Hope the rest of our group receives theirs soon !!

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 2CA9C80A-2C6B-4FCF-8102-16803F616229
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 2CA9C80A-2C6B-4FCF-8102-16803F616229
I really like that build setup! Congrats brother, maybe I’ll see you rolling around the H one of these days!

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is frightening info after being in plant hold for 2 months I just got moved to awaiting shipment and now I hear this about shipment issue to Houston. I guess the edd I was given of 7/28-8/3 needs to be taken with a heaping load of salt.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another week, another Wednesday update! Still looking at zero progress at MAP. Last vehicle status update was posted May 17th for a Chip Hold and has been sitting there since. Sitting 2 weeks out from my 2 year, day 1, preorder anniversary...gotta love it.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the Built email at 3:18am today.. now we wait. Good luck to everyone this fine Wednesday. 😅

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got an update from Ford Chat too. The rail car number is correct (CSX still says it's in San Bernadino as of May 25).

My ETA has been updated from July 2 to July 11.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is frightening info after being in plant hold for 2 months I just got moved to awaiting shipment and now I hear this about shipment issue to Houston. I guess the edd I was given of 7/28-8/3 needs to be taken with a heaping load of salt.
Congrats!
Sponsored