Sponsored

4/18/22 Build Week Group.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the Built email at 3:18am today.. now we wait. Good luck to everyone this fine Wednesday. 😅
Great News Hunter!
Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EDIT: Removed public slamming of my dealer. GM is a good guy.

Last edited:

dude_wheres_my_bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
(Jeez, my "sales girl" got back to me and said Ford doesn't allow them to give out rail car numbers, which is total BS, since Ford gave me the rail car number)

I also asked her to send me a screenshot of the vehicle visible report and she basically ignored that request.

Crossroads Ford in North Carolina, you guys suck.
I tried to place an order with them and it was a difficult process, couldn't get anyone to call me back. So I ended up buying elsewhere.

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like a lot of broncos are moving out of production, assuming the order tracker is accurate. Really hope I make the cut before they go on vacation next month 🙏

First Name
General Manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Oval
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
(Jeez, my "sales girl" got back to me and said Ford doesn't allow them to give out rail car numbers, which is total BS, since Ford gave me the rail car number)

I also asked her to send me a screenshot of the vehicle visible report and she basically ignored that request.

Crossroads Ford in North Carolina, you guys suck.
Rick, Sorry to hear about your vehicle delay. There are 9 Crossroads Ford's in NC, not sure which one you ordered from. I definitely can try to assist you with some better info. Feel free to call me at your convenience 919-460-5600 Scott, GM, Crossroads Ford Apex.

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rick, Sorry to hear about your vehicle delay. There are 9 Crossroads Ford's in NC, not sure which one you ordered from. I definitely can try to assist you with some better info. Feel free to call me at your convenience 919-460-5600 Scott, GM, Crossroads Ford Apex.
Thank you Scott, I appreciate you reaching out.

Apparently, my vehicle left the Michigan Assembly Plant on the 27th. So much for rail car tracking.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After my previous delivery date passed about a week or so ago, when I called last week Ford said I didn’t have a new ETA. According to my dealer this morning, it’s now expected to be delivered between 7/2-7/8.

Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After my previous delivery date passed about a week or so ago, when I called last week Ford said I didn’t have a new ETA. According to my dealer this morning, it’s now expected to be delivered between 7/2-7/8.
Same here, same new window. I think at this point they just bump it back another week every time the window passes and it’s pretty much meaningless.

I have a hard time understanding why my “built” Bronco has been awaiting shipment to my dealer 9 miles away from the plant for the last two weeks and now will be at least three weeks…

Really thought my 6/20 change to “built” meant I would see it by the holiday weekend, seeing as I’m so close to the plant, and had my hopes up that I’d be able to take it on some trails while I’m up north. Should have known, with how things have been going, that that wouldn’t be the case.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, same new window. I think at this point they just bump it back another week every time the window passes and it’s pretty much meaningless.

I have a hard time understanding why my “built” Bronco has been awaiting shipment to my dealer 9 miles away from the plant for the last two weeks and now will be at least three weeks…

Really thought my 6/20 change to “built” meant I would see it by the holiday weekend, seeing as I’m so close to the plant, and had my hopes up that I’d be able to take it on some trails while I’m up north. Should have known, with how things have been going, that that wouldn’t be the case.
Mine changed to built on 6/8. My first ETA was 6/14-6/20. I guess ‘Built’ doesn’t mean much.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like not a lot of people have gotten baby pictures.

prjones18

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked my FordPass app and my Bronco has moved a couple miles from a Romulus/Taylor parking lot to a Canton parking lot, right by MAP. Also, gas is basically empty so I’m wondering if that means it’s getting ready for transport

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This morning I was able to get some more information about the shipping delays that have been getting worse. My Bronco has been "awaiting shipping" for more than 3 weeks and MAP is only 15 minutes away, so I could not understand why it has not been delivered already. The previous delivery dates passed and the current one expires today. My dealer is the largest in the country so if they can't get it delivered and can't explain what is going on, who can? I decided to call the transport company today and got some better information. They told me my Bronco is not at MAP, and therefore they do not have access to it and cannot pick it up or deliver it to my dealer where they drop vehicles every day. I don't know exactly where my Bronco is because the FordPass activation has not been accepted, but it is at one of the "dozen of places around the area where thousands of vehicles have been parked" according to the transport company. My Bronco was previously on plant hold for a few issues (A-pillar wind noise, headlights, etc.) that have been fixed. It is my understanding that vehicles have been moved to different locations to fix respective issues and I suspect the A-pillar wind noise may be related to the recent windshield adhesive recall. Despite the issues with my Bronco being resolved and having been released from the plant, it can't be shipped until Ford gets it back to MAP where the transport company can pick it up. MAP will be shut down for regular production for 3 weeks starting next week during which time they should be able to get more vehicles back to MAP for shipping as well as fixing vehicles still on hold.
Sponsored