First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2012 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I just received an email that came in at 3:44am today saying it’s shipped! I’m pretty sure I just watched the trackers change in real time. Being stuck on night shift is good for something after all. 😂
Tracker shows shipped today for mine also. FordPass is still showing it sitting at MAP. Who knows
Sponsored

CallMeCribby

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer pinged me on my way back from vacation on Saturday and sent me a photo; my ride is here! Going tomorrow to go pick it up! Woohoo! Weird though Order Tracker shows the same update for the past 3 months (shipping pending). Maybe it will update after the weekend.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My built email was June 12th...now nothing. Wondering if mine was even built
Same…in production 2 months. Awaiting shipment for 1 and counting….😒

bkmartin

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my Bronco was shipped email this morning... Received my it was built email on 6/19. So almost exactly a month between built and shipped. Maybe I will get it in a another couple of weeks

Sponsored

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone who has one of our build week delivered know for certain if we escaped the Front windshield recall?

It looks like a new windshield recall 22C12 just dropped today (June 28th) on 2022 Broncos build between December 8th and April 12th.

Reason: "inadequate urethane adhesion" which means that the windshield could possibly come loose in the event of a crash. Affected vehicles could also experience increased wind noise or the possibility of water leaks.

This repair will require a glass shop to remove your windshield, then the body shop will have to remove old urethane, prep the surface, and apply primer to the mounting surface area of the windshield, then once cured the glass shop will have to come back and reinstall the glass.

Owner letters to be sent out in a few weeks. It is also a "stop sale" so anybody with an incoming order won't be able to take delivery until this is completed. Don't shoot the messenger.

I'd estimate that the repair will take most dealers 3 days of actual work once they have everything coordinated. This obviously does not account for the current appointment backlogs most dealers and body shops are experiencing. again, don't shoot the messenger.

(Update: I spoke to my dealer's body shop and glass shop today. The body shop didn't even want the Bronco brought to them. They have been doing these on F-150's and Mach-E's for a while now. They say that in MOST cases they don't have to do anything and that the glass shop can indeed usually handle the whole job unless they aren't able to successfully remove the urethane and prep the surface without grinding.)

When I took delivery last Tuesday I asked about the windshield and my sales rep said I was not part of the recall. Blend date was 4/21.

So far I love the car, been driving it all weekend. Wind noise is barely noticeable even at 80 mph. Coming from a 2002 B4000 this thing seems like a mega upgrade on all fronts.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it show built though?
I received an email this morning from my dealer. They say that they received a Shipping Notification. They said they would expect to see the Bronco in the next few days.
Neither Order Tracker shows any change. The Ford order tracker still says Built and the other order tracker still says shipping is Pending, ASN.

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received an email this morning from my dealer. They say that they received a Shipping Notification. They said they would expect to see the Bronco in the next few days.
Neither Order Tracker shows any change. The Ford order tracker still says Built and the other order tracker still says shipping is Pending, ASN.
I'm still a part of the unlucky group still "in production" according to the tracker at least.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I took delivery last Tuesday I asked about the windshield and my sales rep said I was not part of the recall. Blend date was 4/21.

So far I love the car, been driving it all weekend. Wind noise is barely noticeable even at 80 mph. Coming from a 2002 B4000 this thing seems like a mega upgrade on all fronts.
Thanks @Burro5000!! appreciate the intel.

Sponsored

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Received
Right there with you :mad:
Called my saleswoman today, all they could get was new delivery date of July 15th-21st...maybe it'll show soon.

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fingers crossed for y'all that haven't taken delivery.

My tracker wasn't great and was stuck in "awaiting shipment" basically till I got it in. The backdoor page was better at letting me know it was produced and then shipped.
My sales rep gave me the info for the train which showed that the truck got here days before it actually got on a dealer truck. I'd say there was at least a week in there where we didn't know anything.

My original email saying built with that shipping ETA happened to be the correct ship date. I got another ship date through the backdoor page I believe that was earlier than the email but the email was correct as far as when the car arrived at the dealer.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fingers crossed for y'all that haven't taken delivery.

My tracker wasn't great and was stuck in "awaiting shipment" basically till I got it in. The backdoor page was better at letting me know it was produced and then shipped.
My sales rep gave me the info for the train which showed that the truck got here days before it actually got on a dealer truck. I'd say there was at least a week in there where we didn't know anything.

My original email saying built with that shipping ETA happened to be the correct ship date. I got another ship date through the backdoor page I believe that was earlier than the email but the email was correct as far as when the car arrived at the dealer.
Current tracker data on mine

Screenshot_20220718-181043.png

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
finally the trackers are showing built , no built email yet
Sponsored