Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check with your dealerships because nothing seems to be updating. The tracker for me has not changed from "in production" since 05/16/2023.
My dealer called me Monday to tell me the truck shipped. I am holding my breath and will believe it when I see it.

lynchy522

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check with your dealerships because nothing seems to be updating. The tracker for me has not changed from "in production" since 05/16/2023.
My dealer called me Monday to tell me the truck shipped. I am holding my breath and will believe it when I see it.
Thanks - my dealer texts daily says on his end it says “delayed” instead of an ETA. He can see it via GPS sitting In Michigan.

ShaunB

Wildtrak
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has the same schtick. Supposed to be in Houston today, still show in production on tracker and still in production according to ford chat. Who the hell knows what’s going on.

DrMac

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer has the same schtick. Supposed to be in Houston today, still show in production on tracker and still in production according to ford chat. Who the hell knows what’s going on.
I just heard from my dealer today that my Bronco is still sitting in Michigan awaiting shipment. It was supposed to be delivered in the coming week - now it's supposed to be delivered by the end of the month. If Ford took some $ off the delivery and shipment charge, I'd fly out to Michigan and drive it home!

Sponsored

Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week 1686318546778

Looks like my Bronco has arrived at the dealer. I haven't received a Built email yet and waiting on the dealer to call, but this is exciting. My tracker flipped back to "Order Confirmed" yesterday, so I assumed that meant it had actually shipped based on what I've read on here. Picking it up tomorrow if it's ready!

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same position as you in Houston and I’m from the 5/8 build week.

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still in built status as of 06/01 - bright side is still that it’s giving me more time for that sweet down payment. With current rates it’s much appreciated time.

Rschwa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150, 90 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine's finally gone to 'In Production'. No email, but the window sticker works!

... bright side is still that it’s giving me more time for that sweet down payment. With current rates it’s much appreciated time.
I'm torn on mine. Initially I was planning on paying cash, but it looks like I'd have to liquidate some stock, and pay capital gains tax. Might make more sense to get a loan.

Sponsored

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine's finally gone to 'In Production'. No email, but the window sticker works!

I'm torn on mine. Initially I was planning on paying cash, but it looks like I'd have to liquidate some stock, and pay capital gains tax. Might make more sense to get a loan.
I was going to do something similar but then decided to put a good 24-27% down payment and get a 72mo loan, pay double and pay it off early *or* refinance when rates go down.

I like having the extra funds still on hand right now. It’s not a bad thing to get a loan especially if you would pay more on the principle. Or at least that’s how I’m going about it.

duel007

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Bronco Badlands Lux Non-Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been "shipped" since 5/27 and got an update on Friday again but no status change, still just "shipped". Expected between 6/9 and 6/22.

The rail yard is local so I drove by, no ford vehicles on site at all. 100% FCA vehicles.

GoldenGirls

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Out of curiosity… has anyone with a OBX order and 5/15 build week received theirs? Or made it out of “in production”?

JNBronco85

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Out of curiosity… has anyone with a OBX order and 5/15 build week received theirs? Or made it out of “in production”?
Mine (OBX, MIC, Lux, Non SAS) was moved to built on 5/30, but is still sitting in the lot waiting to be delivered to my dealer in MI still. Shipment dates have changed 3 times for me so far.
Sponsored