Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that generic e-mail was huge letdown. My excitement for the Bronco has been reduced to almost nothing, now. What a sad day!!!!
Sponsored

Tory Brecht

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is starting to sound like our government ....blah blah blah blah. Tell the people something tell them anything they’ll believe us
I don't know about that. I was told I'd get a stimulus check - and bam - it showed up in my checking account.

My garage, however, remains empty. :mad:

Maybe Ford needs to start running their business like the government ;)

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.

I literally have every single one of those options. Guess I'm waiting for a good long while now.
..and let's not overlook that "etc." at the end of the list. Doesn't that apply to anything at any given moment for any reason?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
w3rd. Just that simple, give me hookups and I'll buy it later.
It maybe cheaper to take the loss of tax on a new JL rubicon than the price of an oem hardtop. Ford charges $1700 for led headlamps. Haha

Sponsored

Tears5150

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well . . . there you have it. I've officially been brushed off by Ford with the most vague and fluffy email of all times. Just rip the band-aid off for god sake!! Offering priority access to some lame show and tell event doesn't even come close to me being in the mountains this summer enjoying the experience myself. They should've just told everyone that they jumped the shark long ago and that the Bronco will not be available until next year. All because of the MIC too, which makes it hurt even more. This just ruined my holiday weekend and I may not recover. :cry:

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Todays email.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.55.28 AM.jpg

More info/details posted by @flip

What about current scheduled orders: We have been told by our zone managers that if you currently have a VIN you are OK and the hard top issue should NOT affect you. Of course, this is not in writing but has been verbally confirmed by at least 2 reps.

What about FEs that haven’t been scheduled yet: Again, non-confirmed information is that a large chunk of these will be looked at next week when another round of scheduling happens. Not sure if it will be the balance of what’s left or just a portion.

Am I screwed if I’m a WT or 2 door: Neither the email nor associated FAQ address this question except for FE orders. There has been no information to say yes or no but several of us believe you may be hosed. I hope additional communication comes out to address this.

If I change tops will it get built: No, sort of. The FAQ plainly states you have a better chance of getting built if you have a 4 door, soft top and none of the restricted commodities. There is no guarantee changing these will get you built as dealer allocation and time stamp are still major factors.

Allocation: Ford states they intend to continue to schedule as many builds as they can within the production capacity and commodity constraints. We have heard they intend to fill dealer allocation numbers regardless if a customer walks away from the order or not. This could mean the dealer has a unit on the lot that they are free to sell. What it doesn’t mean is there is some sort of dirty deal between Ford and the dealers. If we tell Ford a customer wants the vehicle, they are going to build and ship it. Customer decides not to take delivery it’s still our problem.

Production: Ford is going to build as many units as possible but is likely to miss the targets they set at the beginning. There are no figures available to say how far short of the target they will be as several factors have impacted this.

What happens if you don’t get a ’21: No information has been provided to us yet to answer this. We assume they will have 2 more rounds of scheduling to fill out the ’21 model year. They may ask us to reconfirm ’22 model orders and make changes as needed. Nothing has been communicated related to time stamps, however we assume they will try to build ’22 models with consideration to commodity availability and time stamp.
FOrd Could fix the is problem or help iF they would offer dual top option now , build with soft top and send hard top later . Or build soft top with wiring and washer hook ups for add on , not switching to a soft top without it

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not surprised by anything other than getting an email from what seems like a real person and not a bunch of nothing a committee of lawyers put together.

Yeah, Ford lots are just about empty around me because of production issues, there was no way expected we were going to get a "your bronco will built 7-14-21 @ 10:30 email any more than they would have predicted a 2022 build in an email.

No interest in a off-roadeo until after we get the Bronco... don't care to drive our current junk that far. :ROFLMAO:

I don't see how anybody was figuring on getting an email of a production window for as convoluted as the supply chain is. They can't even get F-150's out and they are really nothing new/special compared to the Bronco...

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t say EVERYONE would switch. 😃
I know, not picking on you. Just tired of reading "switch to something you don't want and maybe you'll get it". If Bronco was only offered in 4 dr, I wouldn't have looked twice.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Todays email.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.55.28 AM.jpg

More info/details posted by @flip

What about current scheduled orders: We have been told by our zone managers that if you currently have a VIN you are OK and the hard top issue should NOT affect you. Of course, this is not in writing but has been verbally confirmed by at least 2 reps.

What about FEs that haven’t been scheduled yet: Again, non-confirmed information is that a large chunk of these will be looked at next week when another round of scheduling happens. Not sure if it will be the balance of what’s left or just a portion.

Am I screwed if I’m a WT or 2 door: Neither the email nor associated FAQ address this question except for FE orders. There has been no information to say yes or no but several of us believe you may be hosed. I hope additional communication comes out to address this.

If I change tops will it get built: No, sort of. The FAQ plainly states you have a better chance of getting built if you have a 4 door, soft top and none of the restricted commodities. There is no guarantee changing these will get you built as dealer allocation and time stamp are still major factors.

Allocation: Ford states they intend to continue to schedule as many builds as they can within the production capacity and commodity constraints. We have heard they intend to fill dealer allocation numbers regardless if a customer walks away from the order or not. This could mean the dealer has a unit on the lot that they are free to sell. What it doesn’t mean is there is some sort of dirty deal between Ford and the dealers. If we tell Ford a customer wants the vehicle, they are going to build and ship it. Customer decides not to take delivery it’s still our problem.

Production: Ford is going to build as many units as possible but is likely to miss the targets they set at the beginning. There are no figures available to say how far short of the target they will be as several factors have impacted this.

What happens if you don’t get a ’21: No information has been provided to us yet to answer this. We assume they will have 2 more rounds of scheduling to fill out the ’21 model year. They may ask us to reconfirm ’22 model orders and make changes as needed. Nothing has been communicated related to time stamps, however we assume they will try to build ’22 models with consideration to commodity availability and time stamp.