First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally, Friday was the day! I was able to sit in a 2-door and 4-door at the same dealership. The 2-door was an Outer Banks Sasquatch. The 4-door was a Big Bend Non-Sasquatch. My left upper shoulder/left arm was much more comfortable in the 2-door and my sight was not as obstructed when compared to the 4-door. Ingress/Egress from the 2-door was natural and easy, and very similar to my current daily driver, a 2011 Suburban.

I have attached some photos at similar angles. The seat is all the way back in both vehicles. You can see in the pictures where the driver seat is located in relation to the B-pillar in each model.

This was the first time I got to use the manual seats. They were sufficient. Not great, but also not a deal-breaker for me. It reminded me of my first used car nearly 30 years ago.

Also the first time in a hardtop (with the sound deadening headliner). Not as much headroom in the hardtop (3 inches) vs. the softtop (about 5 inches), but not uncomfortable at all.

I am sold on the 2-door. If you have any questions, just let me know.
IMG_20211015_1440559.jpg
IMG_20211015_1445144.jpg
IMG_20211015_1445310.jpg
This is the first time I’ve seen my build posted on here, pretty cool! I understand why you liked this one better, especially being tall.
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the first time I’ve seen my build posted on here, pretty cool! I understand why you liked this one better, especially being tall.
It's in Shelby, Ohio. I believe it's a mannequin. It looked great!

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, almost 7 months later, and no one has cracked a Sasquatch joke yet?!🤪😂

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, almost 7 months later, and no one has cracked a Sasquatch joke yet?!🤪😂
All I know is that the Bronco is more elusive than Sasquatch, Yeti, and Bigfoot combined.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is tremendously helpful for me as I am 6'7" as well. I have both a 2-door and a 4-door ordered. I have been concerned about leg room but equally about headroom on the side support, especially while off road. How likely am I to get a concussion while playing hard? Lol.

Also, did you fit better in one over the other?
The seat adjusted down a lot, first time I got in a 4 door top down, seat all the way up my head was above roof line like a tank commander. I ordered a 2 door.

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They both had LUX and leather so the adjustments were all electric on both. Hoping that they have similar range of adjustments on the manual MGV, can't remember the last time I had a manual seat.
The adjustments are good on both, I thought the mgv had better cushioning/ thicker than leather.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How was the front passenger seat for legroom? Just as good? My 6'8" son will be riding shotgun at times.
It's better, doesn't have the left foot rest that I don't like.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the pics thanks. I'm only 6'1, around 220, how was the seat for a larger guy? My wife has a 2015 Escape and the seats are TOO NARROW for anyone except 170 lb person or less. Were these seats decently wide?
I'm 6ft 5 375, you will be fine

4455.jpeg

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The seat adjusted down a lot, first time I got in a 4 door top down, seat all the way up my head was above roof line like a tank commander. I ordered a 2 door.
My problem with the 4 dr is my vision is totally blocked to the left by the pillar. I have to lean forward to look left. Plus even with seat moved forward, there is not enough leg room in the rear for an average adult. I have ordered a second 2dr and totally passed on 4dr, even though I may like the look a little better. BTW, the 2 dr rides GREAT! Nothing like a 2dr jeep.

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My problem with the 4 dr is my vision is totally blocked to the left by the pillar. I have to lean forward to look left. Plus even with seat moved forward, there is not enough leg room in the rear for an average adult. I have ordered a second 2dr and totally passed on 4dr, even though I may like the look a little better. BTW, the 2 dr rides GREAT! Nothing like a 2dr jeep.
I won't be in the back seat ever. Have 2 German shepards and grandkids they can easily get in the back and have fun doing it. Had all these buddies in my 72. Have no idea how we did that.

FB_IMG_1627676449658.jpg

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I won't be in the back seat ever. Have 2 German shepards and grandkids they can easily get in the back and have fun doing it. Had all these buddies in my 72. Have no idea how we did that.

FB_IMG_1627676449658.jpg
Having my wifes late grandfather's 76 restored right now. Its all original and appears to be the same color as yours. Coppery brown. I need to learn the real name.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having my wifes late grandfather's 76 restored right now. Its all original and appears to be the same color as yours. Coppery brown. I need to learn the real name.
Google that model year color chart. Living in ks w hail it was painted a few times. It was a copper metallic

Screenshot_20210412-154105_Messenger.jpg

FB_IMG_1625069194418.jpg

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screenshot_20211031-182430_Chrome.jpg