Sponsored

$7,500 off a New Wildtrak. Good deal? Or wait for better?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what you posted on it, if you like it, or want it, it is a great deal. 7500$ is not trivial. For it to have the Lux, HT, and Wildtrack package, 3.0 HOSS, and 2.5 Fox shocks, you are ahead of the curve.
Sponsored

Deanh

Raptor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2 dr stick shift, 23 Braptor,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hold….
bad advice.....considering theres onlyapprox 3.-3500 markup in a Wildtrak thats a deal that wont be replicated very often, if at all.....

Big Swede

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I say jump on it. I just bought my wife's 2023 Outer Banks for basically sticker price. They took off the $1500 deliver and make ready crap. Never pay that. They also through in about $2,500 in upgrades, window tent, rubber floor mats, spare tire cover, etc.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's a good deal--I paid MSRP in October of 2023. Had to go to Texas to buy it because Colorado dealers were still sucking on the ADM crack pipe and had markups of $15K

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2023 WIldtrak loaded was $62K msrp so it at least brings it down to last years pricing structure…
My '23 WT was exactly the same price and I was thinking the same thing, it brings the pricing down to the early '23 pricing. $7500 sounds like a great deal.

Sponsored

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is the color I want with lux package, hardtop, mod bumper, and leather. It has the graphic package which I could do without. I would have to add the tube steps. Thanks everyone for the insights
Then I think it is a no brainer! Go for it!

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While Broncos sales are slowing down, sales haven't slowed down enough for Ford to start offering rebates or special financing. I think we are still several months away from that.

You would be hard pressed to find a better deal than $7500 off sticker. If you are in the market and it has the options you want then it is probably a good deal for you.
In the Bronco world of most people waiting and waiting for their dream Bronco, if this one is your "dream Bronco", GO FOR IT NOW!
Start the fun!

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

GO FOR IT.... !!

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
I paid $68,000 for a fully loaded Wildtrak in Sept 2023. I don’t see what’s off the sticker price

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Buy 100 shares of ford stock and get the shareholder discount while you're at it
The X Plan Discount for Ford Shareholders was removed from eligibility last year. I hadn’t heard of reinstatement if I’m wrong

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a great deal if you keep it for a long time. Otherwise it’s just discounted for being a year old which you feel if you sell it soon. Example being you pay MSRP and it’s a year old and you try to sell it in a year. You get hit for 2 years owning it only one. Make sense? Also comes with lower payments if you go that route.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is obviously a Troll. That is about 12-15% off of MSRP. There is no need to ask if it is a good deal. My guess is...it is all made up to stroke the "prices are cratering" crowd into a debate.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a great deal if you keep it for a long time. Otherwise it’s just discounted for being a year old which you feel if you sell it soon. Example being you pay MSRP and it’s a year old and you try to sell it in a year. You get hit for 2 years owning it only one. Make sense? Also comes with lower payments if you go that route.
I mean but then you can just market it as being a super low mileage 2023 as opposed to an average or high mileage 2024 model. I doubt the impact to price is really going to be that huge. The majority of the depreciation takes place as you drive off the lot relatively straight line from there until the miles start piling on.

nelmaux

Outer Banks
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Take It, try to get some accessories, but it's a good price.
Sponsored