First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The way I understand is your TTGX are the car initials and the numbers 705066 is your car number
Sponsored

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what are the initials?
4E38C6D7-DFA4-4E0A-AA0D-37E5511C8004_4_5005_c.jpeg
TTGX, like they said. Then it’ll ask for the numbers. I know the example from 6G has less characters so it didn’t jump out clearly.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way I understand is your TTGX are the car initials and the numbers 705066 is your car number
thank you, I tried it earlier and it didn't work. of course I tried it now and it did :ROFLMAO:

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TTGX, like they said. Then it’ll ask for the numbers. I know the example from 6G has less characters so it didn’t jump out clearly.
yup! I thought it was 2 characters. But I did try the 4 and the first time it didn't work. Now it did.... of course. :rolleyes: thanks again! I don't know how I would not lose my#%$@ if it were not for my 6G Fam!

Sponsored

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It sounds like we all been on a long train ride. It,s slowly coming to all our stations. Make sure we all take pictures and post !!!! go 8/1/2022 build group. Can’t wait. I,ve been in Crystal River Fl since 8/1 fishing and scalloping, watching this thread every minute that I haven’t been on the water. Trying to talk myself to go home when my Bronco arrives at my dealership. The boss/wife says we are here for the month, so I guess September 1 will be my day to see my Bronco.

The_Quigs

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just switched over to "in transit" on the order tracker. Still haven't received the official built email. Maybe the Bronco will beat the email

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just switched over to "in transit" on the order tracker. Still haven't received the official built email. Maybe the Bronco will beat the email
Yup! I’m betting on Bronco before Email! I never even deluded myself to think I would get a “baby picture”😂🤣
At least we can see progress! 🫶🏼

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Print out the Dealer checklist and take two copies.

Thread 'DELIVERY CHECKLIST (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners'
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

*For those that qualify… Don’t forget to have Price Protection applied and your deposit at the dealer.

“What does price protection mean?

Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing if you had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of October 1, 2021. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.”

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cat

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super exciting that some of you are already getting your production line photos, and shipment info!! mine is still showing 'in production', hopefully it'll switch to 'built' soon

Sponsored

69BlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Flo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received Ford email this morning, vehicle is on its way! 8/4 blend 8/8 build. Delivery between 8/30 and 9/5 to Beaverton, Oregon.

No production line photo though😩

amandag92

Badlands
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the built and the shipped email at the same time. Estimated delivery August 28-Sept 1.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received an email this morning from ford as well, however it was a "Built" email "in final preparation" at 3:42 am... at 4:15 i received a "Shipped" email. I already had my railcar tracking number yesterday :ROFLMAO: Thank you Ford for my first ever notifications! I will take it!
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group IMG_6501
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group IMG_6502