John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's disappointing to see some 8/1's already bumping to 8/8's. Ford must have come up short before their July shutdown on produced rigs. Probably lots of 7/25 folks heading this way.

If you've been bumped, go ahead and delete your stuff from the 8/1 sheet. There is likely a sheet waiting for you at 8/8 (if not, let me know and I'll drop one there). I am sure I'll be joining that group soon. I haven't had the courage to chat with Ford this week to find out if I've been bumped.

For the new folks, tracker link below:

8/1 Build Week Tracker
I will delete my info when I get on my computer this evening. It does not look like 8/8/22 build week has a spreadsheet if you don’t mind dropping one in. Much appreciated!

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2nd Bronco getting built 8/1. Whoo.

BB, 2.3, SAS, Mid, Soft Top.

No prior res. Walk-In. Ordered February 18th.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So after four bumps I received a scheduled email back on June 12th for the week of July 25th. Then on June 25th the back end moved to week of August 1st.

On June 28th I emailed Ford Performance and they emailed back saying scheduled for the day of August 5th.

Overnight I received a “your schedule has changed” email saying week of August 1st.

Maybe they got notification that some standard Raptor wheels have shipped, and this time I’ll stay put …🤞

✊ on 🪵

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Always hesitant to speak up bc I’m not an old timer with wait time at all. My salesman gave me a VIN and build week of 8/15 back on 6/24. Got an email last night saying I’d been rescheduled to 8/1 build week. Ford never even told me the first time and my Ford account/tracker has never changed from “order confirmed”. I’d say that’s crazy but apparently just another Bronco Mystery Game entry. Details in signature. I had no idea when I ordered that people had been waiting so long. I feel bad for y’all and hope everybody gets built soon!

Sponsored

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's disappointing to see some 8/1's already bumping to 8/8's. Ford must have come up short before their July shutdown on produced rigs. Probably lots of 7/25 folks heading this way.

If you've been bumped, go ahead and delete your stuff from the 8/1 sheet. There is likely a sheet waiting for you at 8/8 (if not, let me know and I'll drop one there). I am sure I'll be joining that group soon. I haven't had the courage to chat with Ford this week to find out if I've been bumped.

For the new folks, tracker link below:

8/1 Build Week Tracker
I was 8/8 and was moved to 8/1 yesterday. My first build week was 6/27. I just find it weird that some are being bumped from 8/1 to 8/8 and I was bumped up from 8/8 to 8/1. Not celebrating… fully expect to get another email tomorrow bumping me to 8/15🤣

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got mine 6 days before my build day (not build week). Most people in my 6/27 build week received them 5-6 days before the build day. When you’re getting close, check Ordertrack.app, it will be appear there before the Ford tracker
Thanks for the insight! How far from your build week did you get your “build day”?

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I got an entire 6 days here before sliding again for a modest 2DR Black Diamond build. Always a joy to watch others get theirs built. No hate for those getting their rigs; just wish Ford could do better. I am baffled by this process.

I'll leave the tracker here and ensure it continues to work. If you would like something added to it, just reach out to me. I'll monitor this thread (until your rigs are built, then I'll be bitter).

Good luck to the 8/1ers. I'll be moving on.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I got an entire 6 days here before sliding again for a modest 2DR Black Diamond build. Always a joy to watch others get theirs built. No hate for those getting their rigs; just wish Ford could do better. I am baffled by this process.

I'll leave the tracker here and ensure it continues to work. If you would like something added to it, just reach out to me. I'll monitor this thread (until your rigs are built, then I'll be bitter).

Good luck to the 8/1ers. I'll be moving on.
I have a buddy who works at Kansas City Assembly plant... he mentioned about a month ago to me that they are looking at shifting around production dates to accommodate shipping schedules. Some areas of the country are backed up from a logistics perspective, not enough truck drivers or rail yard workers.

Luckily the east coast where I am isn't that bad, but he said many areas of the country (plains states in particular) are just super backed up and have vehicles sitting in rail yards for weeks. They just don't have the people to move them.

Not sure where you are from (on mobile at the moment, so can't look), but if you are in the middle of the country, I wonder if you keep getting pushed back because of those delays.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a buddy who works at Kansas City Assembly plant... he mentioned about a month ago to me that they are looking at shifting around production dates to accommodate shipping schedules. Some areas of the country are backed up from a logistics perspective, not enough truck drivers or rail yard workers.

Luckily the east coast where I am isn't that bad, but he said many areas of the country (plains states in particular) are just super backed up and have vehicles sitting in rail yards for weeks. They just don't have the people to move them.

Not sure where you are from (on mobile at the moment, so can't look), but if you are in the middle of the country, I wonder if you keep getting pushed back because of those delays.
Maybe that is it. I am smack dab in the middle of the country in Kansas. I suppose it will get here at some point. Hope you get to stay here; you've been waiting awhile as well.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe that is it. I am smack dab in the middle of the country in Kansas. I suppose it will get here at some point. Hope you get to stay here; you've been waiting awhile as well.
I feel fairly fortunate honestly. There are a bunch of early reservation Wildtrak orders on my dealer’s order sheet, many of them reserved day one. Last time I talked to my dealer he said that they had receive ONE Wildtrak to-date.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I get bumped again honestly. If I have my Bronco in-hand before fall starts that will be a win in my book.

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Newly arrived here from 6/13, to 6/20, to 6/27, back to 6/20, back to 6/27, then to 7/25, now to 8/1

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got notified a couple weeks ago that I was finally assigned a build week as well - 8/1/22.
Res date 7/20/20
4 door badlands sasquatch 2.7 Luxe velocity blue

Can't wait!

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

got notified a couple weeks ago that I was finally assigned a build week as well - 8/1/22.
Res date 7/20/20
4 door badlands sasquatch 2.7 Luxe velocity blue

Can't wait!
love your signature statement!:LOL:

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 8/8 and was moved to 8/1 yesterday. My first build week was 6/27. I just find it weird that some are being bumped from 8/1 to 8/8 and I was bumped up from 8/8 to 8/1. Not celebrating… fully expect to get another email tomorrow bumping me to 8/15🤣
I was also moved from 8/8 to 8/1 last week.
Sponsored