Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could be anything, i'm stuck "in production" and I don't have any of those accessories. The only thing I can think of that we have in common is maybe HPR's tinted clearcoat? (doubt that's the factor)

We might just be unlucky.
I’ve got a roof rack, brush guard and keyless. I’ve seen shipped statuses for all except maybe builds with the brush guard
Sponsored

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got a roof rack, brush guard and keyless. I’ve seen shipped statuses for all except maybe builds with the brush guard
I really want to know what's going on. My dealer had 4 Broncos built during the week of 8/1 and 3 out of 4 were built and shipped while mine was left out. Doesn't seem to be accessories considering the data on the spreadsheets.

The dealer calls me and says "it's built we're just waiting for shipping" total BS information since they're shipping out Broncos from 8/8 and 8/15.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really want to know what's going on. My dealer had 4 Broncos built during the week of 8/1 and 3 out of 4 were built and shipped while mine was left out. Doesn't seem to be accessories considering the data on the spreadsheets.

The dealer calls me and says "it's built we're just waiting for shipping" total BS information since they're shipping out Broncos from 8/8 and 8/15.
Yours could have been selected for QC and then buried in a lot waiting to get out

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has a brush guard. Shipped on the 11th. I was an 8/5 build:sneaky:

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm.....perhaps my additional mistakes of roof-rack and keyless entry then. Probably some combination of all of the above.
08/05 blend, 08/08 'In production'. No Lux, no accessories, no train ride yet. Ford still has anticipated delivery date of 09/11.

I talked to my dealer today about retail order price protection and he stated that I only get $695.00 which didn't seem right. I pulled up the FAQs and came across this totally contradictory statement from Ford on this subject.

What is everyone else getting for price protection? I made my order in January 2022.

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021

What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?

If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?

If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

08/05 blend, 08/08 'In production'. No Lux, no accessories, no train ride yet. Ford still has anticipated delivery date of 09/11.

I talked to my dealer today about retail order price protection and he stated that I only get $695.00 which didn't seem right. I pulled up the FAQs and came across this totally contradictory statement from Ford on this subject.

What is everyone else getting for price protection? I made my order in January 2022.

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021

What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?

If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?

If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
There is a price protection flowchart thread. Under the forum for reservations,orders etc. Check that. From what you said it sounds like you should only get the mid year protection. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check my signature, links to the thread @jxc was talking about.
Thanks! I didn't go through all 13 pages of comments on that post, but due to my understanding of this, I think I would qualify for the full $1,750, and not the lesser $695 as my order was placed on January 24th, 2022. My order summary is listed as $52,615 w/ the $1495 destination fee. My order was prior to the March 2022 price increase and my order wasn't changed at any point. My sticker comes out to $54,465 with the $1595 destination fee, or $1850 more ($1750 price increase and $100 destination fee increase). I even called the 800 ford customer service line (great, pleasant people, BTW) and they confirmed that I only qualify for the $695. Is there anyone else on the Ford food chain that I can bring this up to? Are my calculations wrong? That extra $1100 was set aside for mods! ;)

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Strange this seems contrary to what @FordVideoGuy said. According to him you should get the difference back from the dealer. The dealer gets money back from Ford after they confirm it was sold to the order holder. “Retail Price Protection “

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, so your situation is a bit strange because you have two orders (assuming your signature is accurate).

What order is under you reservation as of Oct 1st, 2021, and what order is actually being delivered??
It is my January 2022 order that is in production now, and the one that I am questioning the price protection on. This order was not based on any reservation. I'm still 200 and something at Granger and do not plan in re-ordering for 2023.

With my January 2022 order, shouldn't I have been essentially 'locked in' at the price the day the order was entered, and not be subject to the March 2022 and July 2022 price increases? Perhaps I'm just confused.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so as I mentioned earlier in my response to @KPLOBX, there are two price protections in play.

The early reservation price protection sticks to your name, NOT your specific order. You can use your reservation price protection on any Bronco, except Everglades, Raptor, and (presumably) Heritage. It does not have to be the Bronco attached to your reservation. The retail price protection, on the other hand, sticks to that specific order.

So the long and short of it is... you could use you early reservation price protection on your Jan 2022 order if you wish. That's why I'm asking—trying to understand what you ordered and when.
Interesting. Thank you. I just assumed that any price protection in play would be associated with that specific order or reservation, not to me specifically. If I have the opportunity to save more, I'll certainly take it. Should I reach out to the Ford 800 number to see if I can get the 'private cash offer' (as they called it) or the Bronco Price Protection Program (if I can base it on my original October 2020 reservation) rebate #? TIA.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco arrived.. not expecting it until Labor Day weekend so needless to say I’m still a little shocked…. Husband surprised me…sorry I didn’t get a full shot before dark🙄

199BD104-EEE1-4E47-8CC8-459D5951B270.jpeg

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone in this build-week group with a lux package been built/shipped yet? I am STILL sitting in production and beginning to suspect something is up with lux parts.

Seeing folks in the 8/15 build-week group built and shipped already, but those appear to be non-high/lux.

This entire process has been absolutely fantastic! 10/10
I'm in the same status. Perpetual in-production with an 8/1 blend... Similar build to yours with Lux, Sas, HPR. I got the 2.7 and Towing. I know towing was constrained. Does your order have towing?
Have to tried the Ford Chat to check status?
Sponsored