First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived at the rail yard 30 miles from me last Sunday and didn't show up at the dealership until Thursday morning.

From Monday on, every time I was anywhere close to the dealership I drove through the parking lot and looked in all the service bays to see if it showed up. Finally on Thursday morning I drove by and spotted it in the detail shop getting cleaned up.

This has been one hell of an adventure (I could use a better word or phrase to describe it, but I would probably get banned).

In the end it was worth the wait.

20220820_112547.jpg

It's been about 100 degrees out all weekend, but I was able to start making a small dent in the pile of stuff I have accumulated for it while waiting.
Good looking ride, I got the 4 dr outer banks in white.. Mines at the dealer in Jax ,but Iā€™m on vacation and want get it till August 30th. The dealer is prepping it and said he would send me a few pics, hope to post them soon, congrats enjoy the rides
Sponsored

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume we are in the same boat (Tampa FL). I just called and it said Released on a ā€œBad Orderā€ with no ā€œEstimated deliveryā€ have you happened to hear anything from your dealer? I haven't gotten an email from ford since my built email. No picture, nothin.
Hopefully it gets figured out quickly. Feeling like luck is not on our side!
called the train 2x a day with the same message your getting my dealer is useless as Iā€™ve stated before I get more info here. Still in Baldwin Fla.

EDIT:::: AS OF 03:30 this morning the train was enroute to Tampa !!! Tommorrow is my stop.
good luck Glennbob.

Last edited:

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to pick mine up at 3PM!! Got the call from Ford of Sunnyvale that they're doing PDI. Kinda surprised because the backdoor link had a delivery of 8/24-8/30 as late as this AM (it's updated now LOL). Will add a pic when I grab it.
Just got off with Ford chat againā€¦ mine is still sitting on ramp 51 in the MI rail yard. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø No railcar info and no updates since 8/11šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø8/24-8/29 was my original delivery estimate then it went to 9/4-9/10 but I donā€™t see that happening now either. And I never got the assembly line picšŸ„¹ I

• Sad
Reactions: jxc

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I betcha you got impacted by the automobile shipment delays. :(

The good news is it is supposed to end Sept 4th.
Iā€™m in central California, we have a railroad embargo on cars, car parts and some agricultural supplies on top of all the other shipping issues. The crappy thing is that itā€™s been sitting there for 2 weeks while people an hour from me have picked theirs up. I have to run some errands today so Iā€™ll check with the dealer.

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After >3 weeks in production, Iā€™m reluctantly becoming a pessimist and finding it hard to believe the status will ever change. The original delivery date range of 8/14-8/20 has come and gone, and there still isnā€™t an updated delivery range. Supposedly a shipping issue; curious to see if any priority is given to earlier blend dates when being assigned to a convoy

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After >3 weeks in production, Iā€™m reluctantly becoming a pessimist and finding it hard to believe the status will ever change. The original delivery date range of 8/14-8/20 has come and gone, and there still isnā€™t an updated delivery range. Supposedly a shipping issue; curious to see if any priority is given to earlier blend dates when being assigned to a convoy
3 weeks? Thatā€™s crazy! Yours is still showing in production? ā€¦ Iā€™m blaming my shipping issues on the fact that Iā€™m in California and I know everyone hates delivering herešŸ¤£ my youngest drives OTR and gripes every time he delivers to Cali

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right there with you, 8/2 blend and still waiting "in production"

I plan on swinging by the dealer every day this week, hoping mine was one of the ones they just never updated the status on...

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are not alone, with the exception that my window moved from 8/10-816 to 8/24-8/30. i am not holding my breath. My dealer told me on average two weeks to two months. Living in Pittsburgh and being 4 hours away you would think it wouldn't be an issue. Combine Ford's self inflicted issues with a driver shortage and the only thing I know is that it is all a crap shoot.

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are not alone, with the exception that my window moved from 8/10-816 to 8/24-8/30. i am not holding my breath. My dealer told me on average two weeks to two months. Living in Pittsburgh and being 4 hours away you would think it wouldn't be an issue. Combine Ford's self inflicted issues with a driver shortage and the only thing I know is that it is all a crap shoot.
The unfortunate part about my order is that my dealer is located in Tennessee, but life has changed over the last two years and I'm moving to Montana in a week. I was hoping that the 8/1 blend would get it to me by the end of August, but now it's looking like I'm going to be shipping it nearly 2,000 miles across the U.S. via 3rd party (I had originally planned to tow it on an auto carrier behind the UHaul). No telling what that shipping cost is going to be, but I think it's better than an immediate 2k miles and a 25-30 hour trip.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The unfortunate part about my order is that my dealer is located in Tennessee, but life has changed over the last two years and I'm moving to Montana in a week. I was hoping that the 8/1 blend would get it to me by the end of August, but now it's looking like I'm going to be shipping it nearly 2,000 miles across the U.S. via 3rd party (I had originally planned to tow it on an auto carrier behind the UHaul). No telling what that shipping cost is going to be, but I think it's better than an immediate 2k miles and a 25-30 hour trip.
That really sucks and yes you are not left with an easy option. I am hoping that it will show up in time that you will not have to worry about shipping it 3rd party. Wishing you the best possible outcome and keep me posted.

Sponsored

TheMadTrench

Badlands
First Name
Trench
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I share yā€™allā€™s sentiment. I am convinced this has all been a dream and mine will never arrive. That I will be in a perpetual state of ā€œin production.ā€

Day 6 reservation and more than two years later, Iā€™m at the end of 2022 production, 1959/2030 on the production line, and still in production after an 8/5 blend.

Not anything yā€™all havenā€™t experienced but this has taken a toll on my mental health. I canā€™t not think about it and I currently see the world in its entirety with more pessimistic eyes. Itā€™s bad I know and I know itā€™s just a material thing but gosh darn. I just want it to be over but I have no idea if or when that be.

Good luck yā€™all and I hope yā€™all are taking it better than I am.

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I share yā€™allā€™s sentiment. I am convinced this has all been a dream and mine will never arrive. That I will be in a perpetual state of ā€œin production.ā€

Day 6 reservation and more than two years later, Iā€™m at the end of 2022 production, 1959/2030 on the production line, and still in production after an 8/5 blend.

Not anything yā€™all havenā€™t experienced but this has taken a toll on my mental health. I canā€™t not think about it and I currently see the world in its entirety with more pessimistic eyes. Itā€™s bad I know and I know itā€™s just a material thing but gosh darn. I just want it to be over but I have no idea if or when that be.

Good luck yā€™all and I hope yā€™all are taking it better than I am.
Hang in there, it'll be worth the wait! If not, sell it and make yourself a few bucks for your troubles.

TheMadTrench

Badlands
First Name
Trench
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hang in there, it'll be worth the wait! If not, sell it and make yourself a few bucks for your troubles.
I appreciate it. Iā€™m know it will be and I have heard that many a time. The last mile is the longest.

I am keeping this damn vehicle for as long as I can haha. Put too much time and energy into it.
Thank you again.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off with Ford chat againā€¦ mine is still sitting on ramp 51 in the MI rail yard. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø No railcar info and no updates since 8/11šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø8/24-8/29 was my original delivery estimate then it went to 9/4-9/10 but I donā€™t see that happening now either. And I never got the assembly line picšŸ„¹ I
Ford Chat
"Nathan, I see that your vehicle is currently in transit and located in Flat Rock, MI. Its ETA is between Sep-07-2022 and Sep-13-2022. Its last mode of transport was listed as convoy on ā€ƒAug-17-2022. Currently there is no rail-car or convoy information listed. I would recommend continuing to check back periodically for any new updates!"

Good chance our broncos are going to be in the same rail car.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are not alone, I share your exact sentiments. 8/3 blend and Iā€™m convinced Iā€™ll be in this status permanently.
Sponsored