First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think mine is lost on the production line. 8/3 blend and still "in production" status. I'll talk to my dealer today see what they know about it.
I have not received any emails either so I went on Ford Chat this morning. I would say reach out to them and your dealer. Yes , I am pumped !!

B7177D14-24B9-44C2-8510-D9B2BFB0C4E6.jpeg

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think mine is lost on the production line. 8/3 blend and still "in production" status. I'll talk to my dealer today see what they know about it.
what did Ford customer service say?

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not received any emails either so I went on Ford Chat this morning. I would say reach out to them and your dealer. Yes , I am pumped !!

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group B7177D14-24B9-44C2-8510-D9B2BFB0C4E6
Very nice!! And damn that's a quick delivery!

Well I don't have the status on the pizza tracker or an email. I contacted chat on Monday I think and they said it's still In production. Maybe ill try again today.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice!! And damn that's a quick delivery!

Well I don't have the status on the pizza tracker or an email. I contacted chat on Monday I think and they said it's still In production. Maybe ill try again today.
Yes, I live in Pittsburgh. Coming via convoy from Michigan it is a short drive.

Last edited:

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group B7177D14-24B9-44C2-8510-D9B2BFB0C4E6
where do you access the chat for this?

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. . So much waiting 🤦‍♀️…mine has been built since Saturday and not shipped. Like it’s going to take forever to get to Richmond, Ca then another wait for a truck to drive it two hours to my dealer. We got back from vacation yesterday so I’m gonna visit my salesman today 🤣

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I got from my dealer. Interesting to see the 'primary' and 'secondary' status. Also weird to see that the status date/time is August 4th.

I have an ETA there but that could mean anything consdiering the status.

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group vehicle-status

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have the link for the ford chat? I can’t find it

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I got from my dealer. Interesting to see the 'primary' and 'secondary' status. Also weird to see that the status date/time is August 4th.

vehicle-status.png
I don’t get how some ship 1-2 days after Built and some take weeks… mine probably got wrecked After
Contact Us | Ford® Customer Service, Help & Live Chat | Ford.com

I politely asked if they could look up the status of my build that had gone into production on 8/5. As well as if it was possible to see if there was an estimated delivery window. Ford Chat has been a very easy way for me to get information along this crazy ride .
if you already have the Ford Pass app you can use that link as well.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just happened to see this in another thread from yesterday…. Applies to those of us in California- - we always get screwed…

Had a call with my dealer today. My Bronco is in transit status and is currently held up in Ohio. My dealer tells me that a US BNSF railroad embargo is holding up shipments for weeks to CA. Ford is scrambling to do something about it since CA is their largest market. Possibly even having them delivered to AZ and then trucked into CA.

If you want to read about The embargo, which took effect on June 27, and applies to automotive shipments as well as specific agricultural and industrial commodities, you can find more info at:

https://www.trains.com/trn/news-rev...-embargo-on-california-bound-carload-traffic/

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BroncoBaugh, I'm curious about your status being that you were at the front of the line on your blend day? are you in "built" status yet on the tracker? any shipment update?
Hi Kristi, Sorry for late reply, I,ve been away on vacation...I got the built email at 1:18 am this morning, 8-11. I got the shipped email at 2:12 this morning also. Estimated arrival So Cal 8-26 to 9-1.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Kristi, Sorry for late reply, I,ve been away on vacation...I got the built email at 1:18 am this morning, 8-11. I got the shipped email at 2:12 this morning also. Estimated arrival So Cal 8-26 to 9-1.
No worries! 😄 congrats! It’s happening! So mine shipped yesterday as well, same exact estimate time lol! And back to back emails… so weird how they are still so disorganized…Good luck, hope it’s smooth sailing from here!!!

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group vehicle-status
I received the same exact thing from my dealer and Ford chat also told me the same info. I just crossed over my 10th day in production, it's hard to think the ETA dates will stick considering there is no "built" status yet. I'd like to think it's the roof rack holding it up, but there seems to be no way of knowing what the true hold up is
Sponsored