First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you by chance change your address associated with your Ford account in the past two years? My dealer called about price protection and had issues since I changed my address in 2021. All good now, but idk if that pertains to you.
I sure did. I moved but I updated my address in my Ford.com account. How did you resolve it?
Sponsored

TheMadTrench

Badlands
First Name
Trench
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sure did. I moved but I updated my address in my Ford.com account. How did you resolve it?
My dealer forgot I had changed it. I believe they can refer to my 2020 original order using my previous address.
Granted, my Bronco hasn’t arrived yet but hopefully this can at least help you find a solution.

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We stopped by the dealer today since it is my birthday and we were expecting it to be there 🤣🤣… sales mgr said they have 30 vehicles sitting in Richmond and 7 are Broncos. Our salesman told us they seem to be running about a week behind the Ford ETA ..
Sorry for your birthday disappointment. Recommend you celebrate as a birthday month to extend your deserved celebration and still get your Bronco for your birth month! Enjoy!

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your birthday disappointment. Recommend you celebrate as a birthday month to extend your deserved celebration and still get your Bronco for your birth month! Enjoy!
Thank you…I have my Big Bend, just want the Badlands so hubby can stop driving mine 🤣 He’d been driving my Sonata too but I sold it Thursday before Carmax changed their mind on the offer 🤣🤣 My business is mobile so I only drive a personal vehicle on my days off

Sponsored

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad to see those who have received their broncos enjoying them! Also excited for those who have had theirs shipped and awaiting arrival.

I did my weekly check in with my sales manager, I am still on a chip hold. I have been told by Ford support that my Bronco can be released if my chip hold is non safety related. That is a great option, except nobody is able to tell me what chip/chips are missing.

My sales manager is going to do his best to try and find out specifically what chip is missing, but he like me won't get his hopes up. We all know how Ford is not the best at communicating effectively. This past Friday marked 5 weeks since my blend date with no solid information as to when my build will either be completed and or released.

That is my status update I will continue to provide information as I get it for those who are still active with or build week group thread.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When? When am I going to get out of 'In Production'?!? It's been 33 days! I'm dying here!
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group tumblr_p18t3dJtzt1rpsuhuo1_500
Still? Omg I’m so sorry! And here I am whining that mine has been at the rail yard 2 hrs away for 8 days… chip hold? Did that have a reason?
i love this gif btw—

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still? Omg I’m so sorry! And here I am whining that mine has been at the rail yard 2 hrs away for 8 days… chip hold? Did that have a reason?
i love this gif btw—
I pinged Ford chat but they didn't provide me any details other than to keep checking back. -- It comes when it comes I guess. -- Happy for everyone that has gotten theirs or is getting theirs soon. But I'm dying here :)

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pinged Ford chat but they didn't provide me any details other than to keep checking back. -- It comes when it comes I guess. -- Happy for everyone that has gotten theirs or is getting theirs soon. But I'm dying here :)
So frustrating!! I checked chat, still
Shows at railyard ford.com backdoor link shows changed from 9/4-10 to 9/6-12.. today!!

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So frustrating!! I checked chat, still
Shows at railyard ford.com backdoor link shows changed from 9/4-10 to 9/6-12.. today!!
What a bummer. Wish they would let us come pick them up! Im going to Ann Arbor in two weeks, would happily claim it from the factory if it were ready. I'd even let them keep the delivery fee :)

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove the 80 right past my Bronco in Richmond today. Slowed all the way to 5mph the whole way looking for my bronco.

Ford chat says my Bronco is still there!
Told me the same ….did ya see a cyber orange hardtop? 🤣🤣

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Told me the same ….did ya see a cyber orange hardtop? 🤣🤣
Bunch of empty car carriers and this one Cactus Grey bronco on 37s that I just couldn't get close to. I was thinking about going to the rail yard but my state vehicle is out of commission and not worth the hassle of being in the person vehicle.
Sponsored