gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am thinking about writing a strongly worded post to express my outrage.
I am thinking seriously about a 2022 Tundra!!!🙉
Sponsored

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford got in way over their head with this top design. They signed off on it when Webasto said they could accomplish a hopeless task. Thanks to Covid for buying time but ultimately the truth would be known and felt. They simply do not know how to make the promised top work. Not this design. Not these materials.

tamalediet

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 XLT and a bunch of others- preorder on a BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid day 2 reservation. Still no VIN, only the poster pack. Dealer knows nothing, website recently updated to the green circle which apparently also means nothing. My reservation was supposed to guarantee my spot in line and my order conversion date was supposed to guarantee a MY2021.

LOL

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My current attitude:

I drive a 10 year old VW GTI, but it only has 80,000 miles on it. I think I'll be keeping it, and it means I have ZERO pressure on me to get the Bronco in.

For the last 5 weeks I keep telling myself this Thursday will be the day, and of course just like this thread on Monday morning I end up disappointed. Next week I'm running through the Texas Off-Rodeo on Wednesday and Thursday, and I know I'll have a great time. The best outcome I can hope for is that I fall in love with the vehicle and get a scheduled build email on Thursday. If I walk away unimpressed, then I'll continue my order and flip it for positive cash towards the eventual refresh of the 4Runner. I think it'll actually help me to unplug from this place for a while.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it’s tough to give an actual answer because we know so little factual evidence but what if I did this. I currently have a 4 dr badlands, soft top, 2.7, squatch, high package reserved 7/23/20.

Im debating if I should switch it to a 4 dr, soft top, 2.7, squatch. Submit another order for 22 for my initial bronco and when it’s built next year, sell it to my dad (he’s the reason I’m wanting this car honestly).

What would your educated guesses be for a 2021 for that base. Lease is up and I’m gonna need a car ASAP

Again, I know no one really knows, just gauging options.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, what time do emails start today??

…Too soon? 😂

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it’s tough to give an actual answer because we know so little factual evidence but what if I did this. I currently have a 4 dr badlands, soft top, 2.7, squatch, high package reserved 7/23/20.

Im debating if I should switch it to a 4 dr, soft top, 2.7, squatch. Submit another order for 22 for my initial bronco and when it’s built next year, sell it to my dad (he’s the reason I’m wanting this car honestly).

What would your educated guesses be for a 2021 for that base. Lease is up and I’m gonna need a car ASAP

Again, I know no one really knows, just gauging options.
Your current build has a higher chance of being built sooner than your revised build. In fact, there's nothing I can see in your revised build that makes it more likely to get. Both are squatched (constrained), both are 2.7l (constrained). Both are soft top. Badlands in general is not currently constrained.

Why would you switch?

Sponsored

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think someone wiser than me has already said this, but all of us early reservation holders should be happy that they are cancelling scheduling for another week.

By delaying scheduling, they build inventory of the constrained components so our Broncos can get scheduled when they resume. Otherwise, if they keep scheduling, all they will do is build Broncos for later reservation holders that have no constraints.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another week, another delay.

1627927869084.png
Where are you getting this information?

My Ford on ford.ca is completely broken, has been for over a week. not that there's ever any useful information on there though. All it showed before was that an order has been placed.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your current build has a higher chance of being built sooner than your revised build. In fact, there's nothing I can see in your revised build that makes it more likely to get. Both are squatched (constrained), both are 2.7l (constrained). Both are soft top. Badlands in general is not currently constrained.

Why would you switch?
It’s been back and forth on the modular front bumper if it’s constrained and since all FE are supposed to be built in 21, they are taking the sway bar spots (even tho they’re a hardtop). I also don’t see too many BL built and that might be why. But honestly, it’s all a crap shoot at this point…

fingers crossed for 2021

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s been back and forth on the modular front bumper if it’s constrained and since all FE are supposed to be built in 21, they are taking the sway bar spots (even tho they’re a hardtop). I also don’t see too many BL built and that might be why. But honestly, it’s all a crap shoot at this point…
fingers crossed for 2021
fingers crossed for 2022
fingers crossed for 2023
fingers crossed for 2024
fingers crossed for 2025
fingers crossed for 2026
fingers crossed for 2027
fingers crossed for 2028
Sponsored