Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wondered the same as you when my dealer called with a build date and VIN. I needed to see it for it to be "real". I too called Ford and got the confirmation. I finally got my email from Ford yesterday with my VIN and build date; 2 weeks after initially finding out. Since this was a "walk-in" order, I think we will be very behind on getting correspondence from Ford.
Glad to hear you got your email from ford! I got bumped to September 5 the week after. I'm hoping that's the only bump I'll get and I'll get my email in the next week or so. Here's to getting your bronco soon!!
Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It must really be real now. The back door link has been showing my Build Week as 8/29 since July 21st, but just a few minutes ago I got the Official email direct from Ford that I am scheduled for the week of 8/29.

I did think they were even sending out the emails any longer.

Ford Email.jpg
I just got it too yesterday.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad to hear you got your email from ford! I got bumped to September 5 the week after. I'm hoping that's the only bump I'll get and I'll get my email in the next week or so. Here's to getting your bronco soon!!
We’re you originally an 8/29 build or had you been scheduled before that?

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We’re you originally an 8/29 build or had you been scheduled before that?
I was originally an 08/29 build week when my dealer called me two weeks ago. It just changed the last few days.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

You guys may be getting your bronco emails, but I’m getting real mail. You’ve got momentary bliss, getting your bronco but I’ll have happiness forever, playing solitaire.

A38728C9-8812-4461-8BF7-CB41BDD295ED.jpeg
Got my cards in the mail today. haha

got my email yesterday.
Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group BRONCO BUILD EMAIL

Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

@66Fan since you made up the spread sheet. I'm curious what the difference between Hoss 2.0 and the Hoss 2.0 HC (high clearance) didn't know there was a difference and just thought that all SAS trims came with the Hoss 2.0. Thanks for clarification.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@66Fan since you made up the spread sheet. I'm curious what the difference between Hoss 2.0 and the Hoss 2.0 HC (high clearance) didn't know there was a difference and just thought that all SAS trims came with the Hoss 2.0. Thanks for clarification.
HOSS 2.0 is Badlands. High-clearance is SAS.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

HOSS 2.0 is Badlands. High-clearance is SAS.
gotcha so BL gets the 2.0 even if its not SAS than.. interesting didn't know that.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gotcha so BL gets the 2.0 even if its not SAS than.. interesting didn't know that.
The SAS suspension gives about 1/2" more clearance than the basic Badlands suspension. But SAS loses articulation and travel compared to the base Badlands suspension. They both use the Bilstein suspension components (Hoss 2.0). The SAS suspension also loses the crashbars.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My original 8/29/22 schedule date also just got bumped to 9/5/22! No email from Ford, just checked through the back door link.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The SAS suspension gives about 1/2" more clearance than the basic Badlands suspension. But SAS loses articulation and travel compared to the base Badlands suspension. They both use the Bilstein suspension components (Hoss 2.0). The SAS suspension also loses the crashbars.
^^^ This. Both 2.0 suspensions are nearly identical and the Badlands has 2.0 without Sasquatch.
Once anything gets Sasquatch, including Badlands, it goes to HOSS 2.0HC (HC = High Clearance) and they gain about 1/2-3/4" ride height. Somewhere around here is a spreadsheet detailing all of the part numbers and ride heights of the particular suspension configurations... Found it.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My original 8/29/22 schedule date also just got bumped to 9/5/22! No email from Ford, just checked through the back door link.
We had three Raptors in our build week group and all three got bounced. We really wanted to be inclusive of all Bronco's but alas, no Raptors now.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ok I knew most of that. I just didn’t know BL same standard with 2.0 Hoss system and also didn’t know that SAS caused the 2.0 to lose articulation. Learning more and more. Are the values it loses negligible as far as articulation? I mean in a perfect world, and if my bank could support it, I would spend the money for the APG Pro runner conversation kit. Though that will probably never happen haha. Probably just buy better tie rods than stock and utilize it on stuff with in the stock suspension limitations.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok I knew most of that. I just didn’t know BL same standard with 2.0 Hoss system and also didn’t know that SAS caused the 2.0 to lose articulation. Learning more and more. Are the values it loses negligible as far as articulation? I mean in a perfect world, and if my bank could support it, I would spend the money for the APG Pro runner conversation kit. Though that will probably never happen haha. Probably just buy better tie rods than stock and utilize it on stuff with in the stock suspension limitations.
I would say it is negligible... likely 1/2 of the ride height difference, or less.... don't know the exact equation/geometry, but it can't be any more than .75 of the ride height difference... .75*.5" = .375" ... so that's 3/8" (or 10mm)... not much.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if in previous build week groups if anyone that got the email ended up getting bumped to another week. Has anyone checked any of the other threads?
Sponsored