First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still sitting "in production" purgatory. 8/29 was blend... check daily, same status. I purposely went without some of the options that hold up builds (no tow package or MIC). Seeing all of you take delivery is maddening. Happy for you... but I've never waited this long.
Any chance you switched to "Built" today? There've been a number of people sitting on a chip hold in the 9/5, 9/12, and 9/19 build weeks, but some of them switched to "Built" overnight while others remain "In Production."
Sponsored

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally received my assembly line photo this morning. Still waiting for delivery. The rail car is in phoenix, now just waiting for the truck ride to the dealership. This almost seems real now.
Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group image

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any chance you switched to "Built" today? There've been a number of people sitting on a chip hold in the 9/5, 9/12, and 9/19 build weeks, but some of them switched to "Built" overnight while others remain "In Production."
@CTownPride ... just checked and it's still stating: "In Production".

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer just called. Picking her up tomorrow morning!
Was a tense phone call to lock down final pricing (Ford either failed to add certificates for all price protections or didn't adequately explain to the dealership). In the end, pricing is the correct MSRP. Hope tomorrow morning goes smoothly and everyone else gets theirs soon!

Last edited:

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was a tense phone call to lock down final pricing (Ford either failed to add certificates for all price protections or didn't adequately explain to the dealership). In the end, pricing is the correct MSRP. Hope tomorrow morning goes smoothly and everyone else gets theirs soon!
Stable is full! Thank you Bickford Ford for being very accommodating and honoring MSRP. More drama today with our address being incorrect in Ford's reservation system, preventing CVOP authorization/price protection (almost left empty handed). Bickford was willing to front the cost and work it out with Ford on their end and allowed us to drive our baby home.

Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group 20221001_112320

Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group 20221001_113122

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked with my salesperson. Production on mine has halted as they are "waiting on a chip." My specs/options are:
OBX+Sas+Lux+2.7L+AuxSwitch+SoftTop+leather
Did anyone have a similar build and have taken delivery (or in transit)???

Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked with my salesperson. Production on mine has halted as they are "waiting on a chip." My specs/options are:
OBX+Sas+Lux+2.7L+AuxSwitch+SoftTop+leather
Did anyone have a similar build and have taken delivery (or in transit)???
I can only imagine it is Lux related. However it seems to be pretty random who is still stuck in production over the past few build weeks. Hope you get yours soon! Well worth the wait.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you! I still have hope I will get mine. Of course I may never see it, or it could be months from now. Just happy my Bronco is sitting in KC waiting on a truck.
How long did yours sit in Kansas City rail yard waiting on truck?

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How long did yours sit in Kansas City rail yard waiting on truck?
Hi! Mine sat there for a 7 days. It arrived in KC in a Tuesday and arrived at the dealer the following Tuesday. My dealer is about 2.5 hours from KC. I picked mine up last Friday and it’s everything I knew it would be. Is yours in KC at the moment? Where is it going?

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi! Mine sat there for a 7 days. It arrived in KC in a Tuesday and arrived at the dealer the following Tuesday. My dealer is about 2.5 hours from KC. I picked mine up last Friday and it’s everything I knew it would be. Is yours in KC at the moment? Where is it going?
Yeah I've had a heck of a time, I live in KC and it's literally sitting at the ramp 2 miles away lol. Mine was built July 26th and finally shipped the 17th of September so it said in the tracker but not really until last Wednesday, and arrived last Thursday in KC so 7 days gives me hope it's finally going to happen :)

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I've had a heck of a time, I live in KC and it's literally sitting at the ramp 2 miles away lol. Mine was built July 26th and finally shipped the 17th of September so it said in the tracker but not really until last Wednesday, and arrived last Thursday in KC so 7 days gives me hope it's finally going to happen :)
Is it getting delivered to KC or a different dealer? I would hope you would see it by next Wednesday!!!!
Sponsored