denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the call from the dealer today that my Bronco has finally been delivered after sitting in a rail yard an hour away for a week. They need another day to do the inspection, but should be bringing it home tomorrow.

Oddly, I just received the baby pic email today from the factory, and the tracker just pushed back my delivery date to 9/1

I was really disappointed in Ford when I found out that the price protection certificate was only for $250, while the base price went up by about $1500. The dealer thinks this may have something to do with the fact that I dropped the hard top, mod bumper and tow kit, although according to the Q&A on the Ford website that shouldn’t have disqualified me. I called customer service from the dealership and the rep was absolutely worthless.. “I can tell you the amount is $250, but I can’t explain why.”
I had to find all the documentation to prove I should get the full amount because my dealer was only giving me a partial credit too. I don't think they were given all the information. Try taking a look at this link below to see if it helps.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My blend date was 8/11. Did you get your baby pic?
Not yet. Thank you. My Blend was 8/12 (2nd shift). So it looks like everyone (so far) with a Baby pic was built before mine.

Last edited:

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not yet. Thank you. My Blend was 8/12 (2nd shift). So it looks like everyone (so far) with a Baby pick was built before mine.
Not sure if you are tracking your train, but assuming yours is on the same train as mine, it just left Tucson at 7:52pm. You may receive the real thing before your baby pic.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was really disappointed in Ford when I found out that the price protection certificate was only for $250, while the base price went up by about $1500.
Your price protection certificate (if you reserved on or before 19 March 2021, should have been either $800 or $695 depending on if you ordered a 2 or 4 door)

Your Retail Price Protection (not a certificate) should be either $2000 or $1750.

Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not exactly sure how the price protection works, but my dealer is selling my BD for the price we agreed to in 2021. About $2K less than my WS. Pleased with that. Not the price I had the very first time around but I'll take it.

Phone system says my railcar is already in Missouri. Guess we will see how long it sits after off load. My dealer is only a few miles from the rail yard.

Last edited:

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a third delivery date! 8/9-8/15! So excited!
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. giphy-8

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm confused 🤔 urm, that's last month???
I'm being sarcastic.
Also, my new delivery window is (wait for it), 9/9-9/15.
I'm confused too.

I did receive an email from Ford this am talking about their "Fresh Take" on Drive-In Movies.

Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm being sarcastic.
Also, my new delivery window is (wait for it), 9/9-9/15.
I'm confused too.

I did receive an email from Ford this am talking about their "Fresh Take" on Drive-In Movies.
Sounds like me kinda. I am still showing waiting for shipping, but my window is 9/19 - 9/25. No way in hell if it hasn't shipped yet am I gonna make that considering I am in Florida. 16 days it's been waiting to get shipped according to the trackers. Hang in there 😎. Eventually we will get them!

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not exactly sure how the price protection works, but my dealer is selling my BD for the price we agreed to in 2021. About $2K less than my WS. Pleased with that. Not the price I had the very first time around but I'll take it.

Phone system says my railcar is already in Missouri. Guess we will see how long it sits after off load. My dealer is only a few miles from the rail yard.
Yep, I got this same deal with my dealer. Very thankful for them sticking to what we agreed to.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

todays update, I'm in California so I hope the Rail thing goes smooth
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. WhatsApp Image 2022-09-16 at 10.35.02 AM

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like me kinda. I am still showing waiting for shipping, but my window is 9/19 - 9/25. No way in hell if it hasn't shipped yet am I gonna make that considering I am in Florida. 16 days it's been waiting to get shipped according to the trackers. Hang in there 😎. Eventually we will get them!
Thanks!
I will hang as I want it. I believe that when something that appeared so elusive is literally 80 miles from your dealer, sitting out in the sun as opposed to my insulated garage—my tendency is to become more amped and extremely impatient. So many schedule adjustments. Order changes, and the hype. My most anticipated vehicle ever as it's not for kids or clients. Just me. I am selfish with regards to my Bronco and my garage awaits full of after market-parts. A project I am beyond ready to start.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today's static update. It was built earlier than 9/1 per module activation on 8/15. How can a Base model with auto trans and aux switches take an additional 15 days to waddle through QC? Anything's possible of course. I could ride my bike there, put bike in Bronco, and drive to dealer gratis. #sigh #supersqueakywheel
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status
Sponsored

Last edited: