silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How about Convoy vs Rail? Just glanced at this week's spreadsheet and it looks like a lot of those shipping by convoy are still stuck "In Production" or "Built/Awaiting Shipment." Perhaps if they know they have issues getting truckers for convoys, they hold those vehicles a little longer and get the others out first? Purely speculation, but that's all we have at this point.
Definitely possible. Ford chat yesterday told me that my WT had a "secondary status of 'Produced'". The best guess from my dealer was "it's probably built and waiting to get on a truck."

As to why no "Built" status yet, neither had answers.
Sponsored

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not sure if it’s necessarily convoy either. Unless I’m the outlier that’s shipping by rail but stuck in that “produced/in production” limbo.

I’ve still yet to hear anything from my dealer overall….pretty sure he gave up on the whole bronco launch after the disaster that all of this has become

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick review of your spreadsheet returned the following data. Bear in mind, I'm only looking at active spreadsheet members, which I count as those who have completed the modules and tear tag column.

Shipping by Convoy: 6/14 (~43%) report a built email; none report a shipped email, but two have been delivered.

Shipping by Rail: 33/51 (~65%) report a built email; 28/51 (~55%) report a shipped email, but none have been delivered.

Of course, all those numbers are dependent on people updating the spreadsheet. That's why I focused on those reporting modules and tear tag, but even some of them may have stopped updating.

If the numbers are accurate, then there's definitely a discrepancy in communication between convoy and rail shipments. Looking at the couple weeks prior to yours reveals similar trends. Those shipping by rail are more likely to receive communication while those shipping by convoy might bypass the "Shipped" status update and just have it arrive at their dealer.

ArizonaTy1993

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend - 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
6/27 build week lurking in this thread and come with some news you guys may not like...

I had a 7/1 blend date and the modules didn't pop until 7/26. Since then, I've been sitting in production and am currently sitting at 91 days according to OrderTrack. The only "update" I've received from Ford is that there is a microchip hold, but that didn't stop them from giving me an initial 8/13-8/19 ETA and just bumping it every week. Dealer has been no help at all.

If you're stuck in the production hold, don't hold your breath and certainly don't make any big decisions like selling your existing vehicle because then you'll be just as screwed as I am for months...

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/27 build week lurking in this thread and come with some news you guys may not like...

I had a 7/1 blend date and the modules didn't pop until 7/26. Since then, I've been sitting in production and am currently sitting at 91 days according to OrderTrack. The only "update" I've received from Ford is that there is a microchip hold, but that didn't stop them from giving me an initial 8/13-8/19 ETA and just bumping it every week. Dealer has been no help at all.

If you're stuck in the production hold, don't hold your breath and certainly don't make any big decisions like selling your existing vehicle because then you'll be just as screwed as I am for months...
Thank you for sharing your story here. I looked ahead a build week and see a few moving to built and shipped that are similar builds to prior weeks in production purgatory. I don't understand what sort of filtering and prioritization with some Lux Wildtracks zip on through to shipment and OBX, Base, and Badlands High, just chilling in production.

Ford's Magic 8 Ball is in unbuilt clean priority 99 status.

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

9/12 Blend Date here (Desert Sand Everglades) - no other updates yet

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1664392155401

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just did a quick and dirty analysis of those still 'in production' and there doesn't seem to be a common thread.
At first, I was thinking Lux with tow or something along those lines... or just tow... but when you start looking at the scope of those in production, the options/numbers are all over the place.

TLDR - stuck doesn't appear to be linked to any specific constraints.
Hi, I noticed the spreadsheet for my row (72) shows modules "yes" and tear tag "yes", did you mark them "yes" and if you did how did you find that info?

Thanks!!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, I noticed the spreadsheet for my row (72) shows modules "yes" and tear tag "yes", did you mark them "yes" and if you did how did you find that info?

Thanks!!
I did not. That's the downside of having these publicly editable... people chan change the wrong thing, and it's difficult to know who/why.

To answer the question though, go to https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt and enter your VIN and prove you're not a robot... if there's a bunch of hexadecimal junk that shows up under the BCE heading, your modules are 'popped'. If there is a 4 alphanumeric under your VIN and next to tear tag, that is your tear tag.

Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did not. That's the downside of having these publicly editable... people chan change the wrong thing, and it's difficult to know who/why.

To answer the question though, go to https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt and enter your VIN and prove you're not a robot... if there's a bunch of hexadecimal junk that shows up under the BCE heading, your modules are 'popped'. If there is a 4 alphanumeric under your VIN and next to tear tag, that is your tear tag.
Thank you!

Is there a way to check if it's been shipped if you I haven't received a shipped email?

My built email states delivery date to the dealer of 10/7-10/13.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MrDrProfJon

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is in transit but nothing is populating in Order Track app. Is it suppose to or does that feature not work on there?

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is in transit but nothing is populating in Order Track app. Is it suppose to or does that feature not work on there?
Nope. That used to work for convoy only, but no longer does. Rail is always done by getting your railcar # from chat or dealer, then using the tracking links provided in the "Trackers" section from the menu at the top of the forum pages.
Sponsored