Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

See? Not far from the “crook” or “armpit”
(well actually Tahoe is in the pit, but its so nice there, we don’t count that!”)
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** ABB26143-BD99-4198-B7D5-A42BCE227670
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vasque Sundowners
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked in with Ford chat. ETA to Minnesota (via rail) is now 10/17-10/23.
Winch was delivered yesterday. DV8 MTO front bumper arrives this weekend.

9/12 blend, 9/13 modules, 9/14 tear tag, 9/30 built-awaiting shipment

bschack

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So chat tells me I'm built, released and awaiting shipment - and also that my ETA to my NY dealer is 10/20. Does this sound realistic/possible? Do I hold out hope on 10/20??

JSK

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch, '19 HD FXFBS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, no ship email, no baby picture, no delivered email, no call from the dealer, and the bronco hotline says "it's not delivered. But it's at the dealer." Uhh what??

So I stopped in after work today and it is, in fact, at the dealer!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1321 (1)

It was right before closing and there really wasn't anyone there but the parts guy, he said they were planning on calling me tomorrow to arrange pickup.

So typical bad Ford communication but at least this process is almost done!

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So mine shipped by rail on 9/23 and it's final destination is the depot in San Antonio, TX. As of yesterday morning, it's still in Kerens, TX with no new updates. Window of delivery is supposed to be between 10/8 and 10/14 but with how slow this frickin train is going, i'm assuming it will be at the tail end of the window 😭 Anyone else in same boat????
Mine took 2 weeks 3 days to get from Michigan to the San Antonio (Kirby) yard. It got there Sunday night and just got and update this morning at 3am to “actual placement” or something like that. Basically what I found is that that means it has most likely been offloaded from the train and put in a parking spot or it is about to be. So now it is up to the trucking gods as to when it will be put on the truck and take it to my dealership 12 miles down the road. My window of delivery was between October 29 and October 4. I’m hoping that I get it by next week.

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, no ship email, no baby picture, no delivered email, no call from the dealer, and the bronco hotline says "it's not delivered. But it's at the dealer." Uhh what??

So I stopped in after work today and it is, in fact, at the dealer!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1321 (1)

It was right before closing and there really wasn't anyone there but the parts guy, he said they were planning on calling me tomorrow to arrange pickup.

So typical bad Ford communication but at least this process is almost done!
Well, at least they have it inside. I would still be kind of pissed. I don’t want mine anywhere near a show room or lot where people can touch it. Lol! I think my salesman pretty much gets that. I’m hoping that it will stay in the back until I arrive there; and will only be pulled to the front once I sign the paperwork and I’m ready to drive away. I don’t want anybody sitting in my car before I am able to.

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So chat tells me I'm built, released and awaiting shipment - and also that my ETA to my NY dealer is 10/20. Does this sound realistic/possible? Do I hold out hope on 10/20??
Who knows? If it’s being shipped by a truck then I think there is a definite possibility.

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That should be covered by standard retail price protection.
Your DORA should have two items on it related to this:
1) A line in the options saying "Priced DORA"
2) A Price level (likely 215 for that date's order?)

Ford's standard program is to sell the vehicle to the orderer only at the price it was ordered. That's why the sticker reflects new price, not ordered. That's what priced DORA means. If you were to back out and they sold it to someone else, then they can sell it at sticker.
Yes, my Dora has both of those.
The price Dora has $0
And the price level is 215. I texted my dealer today asking if I had any kind of a price protection and he told me “ if Ford gave you the price protection, then we can give it”. My question is, how would anyone know if Ford gave them price protection? The only reason I even knew anything about a price protection certificate was because one day I happen to be chatting with Ford and the lady gave me a price protection certificate number. To be quite honest though, I don’t know if this is price protection on this particular order or price protection on my very first order which I had a reservation for, which still has not yet been built. 🤷‍♀️

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The rollercoaster continues. We’re awaiting shipment now. Should I make bets on whether I end up back in production

Sponsored

bigvo9

Everglades
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine just got to Richmond on 10/3 and i just found out that it's the final stop! It shipped 9/21ish so thats about 12ish days across country. not bad. now it just needs a ride to the dealer which is about 1.5hrs away. my original delivery window was 10/6-10/10, but was then pushed to 10/20-10/24. Looks like they can meet the original timeline...hopefully.

ed_Rocket

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 fastbac, 69, 70 scout, 22 bronco.....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received a call from the dealer today, the rig has arrived. Unbelievable.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up the Bronco 10/4. The green was better than I expected!

tempImagedGhhCY.png
I've been describing it as some mix of pine tree and a 🦆's head. At home we're workshopping "The Duck" as a nickname.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was on the ramp for almost a week before it shipped.
We're getting close to that here (5.5 days as of this hour). Talked to my dealer today and he says there's a "transporter shortage". That's a new one!

Hey Ford, how about you do factory pickup like some of the European makes do? I hear Detroit is lovely this time of year...

MrDrProfJon

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been describing it as some mix of pine tree and a 🦆's head. At home we're workshopping "The Duck" as a nickname.
It’s an amazing color. Maybe not to some but to me definitely! It even looks great at night. Day time it reminds me of like a forest green. Night time like a deep green
Sponsored