First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
With A or Z plan, can the dealer charge an ADM fee....? A/Z plan has a "set price"...? thanks
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can choose not to honor it and charge ADM.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With A or Z plan, can the dealer charge an ADM fee....? A/Z plan has a "set price"...? thanks
According to Mike Levine dealers can do whatever they want and @Ford Motor Company doesn't give two shits about it...

Except:

- Be open and honest with customers
- Put a good financial deal in writing then stick with it
- Be helpful and informative
- Get more reservations than any other dealer in the country
- Be located in Granger IA

Do those things? Well @Ford Motor Company is going to be gunning for you!

Last edited:

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They can choose not to honor it and charge ADM.
This is correct, ask your salesman what they're doing. Mine said they are honoring A-plan and not charging over msrp for others.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they agree to A/Z plan, there is no price negotiation. The price is fixed from Ford. Under A/Z the dealer is not allowed to charge ADM or add up charges options without buyer approval.
If you have an A plan, you need to read all of the plan rules.

Sponsored

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my issue, I think Ford changed the % on the A/Z plan. Got the preview order/order summary from when the order was put in in Feb/March which states MSRP and then the A/Z plan pricing. Then recently I had the dealer send me another, he proceeded to send me the dealer order receipt. It has 2 columns, one for standard pricing, and one for the A/Z pricing, I so I would assume (I’ll be verifying w dealer). With my MIC removal (-$695) my bottom line is now $2,028 over what I was quoted on the order summary.

it’s not ADM, as it isn’t a line item, it’s just that it looks like Ford changed the discount percentages. Anybody else with A/Z pricing seeing this?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also remember the line about “price protection “ is also horseshit. Ford is giving people a coupon based on what model they had on order as of 10/1/2021. then they jacked up the MSRP on the car.
as example, Badlands orders get $825 Discount. Then you get charged to put the right bumper back on and increase the price of the truck.

short version is they are going to get ya

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my issue, I think Ford changed the % on the A/Z plan. Got the preview order/order summary from when the order was put in in Feb/March which states MSRP and then the A/Z plan pricing. Then recently I had the dealer send me another, he proceeded to send me the dealer order receipt. It has 2 columns, one for standard pricing, and one for the A/Z pricing, I so I would assume (I’ll be verifying w dealer). With my MIC removal (-$695) my bottom line is now $2,028 over what I was quoted on the order summary.

it’s not ADM, as it isn’t a line item, it’s just that it looks like Ford changed the discount percentages. Anybody else with A/Z pricing seeing this?

I did not see anything really change. Pull your invoice as it has the A/Z price on it and make sure that is the price they are charging for the vehicle.

With that much difference, maybe it is a tax thing that wasn't added on the first quote. But double check you price vs the a/z box on the invoice.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hmm looks like online may have changed, but it's incredibly minor (~$20) - It says 21 Bronco but it may be 22 prices. Built mine out:

Ford Bronco A Plan....can they charge an ADM? 1634737698541

DORA I received at ordering:
Ford Bronco A Plan....can they charge an ADM? 1634738209590

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got this when I placed my order in March. It better not change.....
Ford Bronco A Plan....can they charge an ADM? broncoAplanshrunk

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So my dealer wants me to sign the DORA but there is no dealer signature and only the name of the Fleet manager, not even the name of the dealership. I've asked for something signed by the dealer bu they have been vague. Isn't Ford saying a signed document is needed for the 22 orders?

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also remember the line about “price protection “ is also horseshit. Ford is giving people a coupon based on what model they had on order as of 10/1/2021. then they jacked up the MSRP on the car.
as example, Badlands orders get $825 Discount. Then you get charged to put the right bumper back on and increase the price of the truck.

short version is they are going to get ya
@Grooticus I hear you on the little nugget offer only to add twice as much back on in some other way... Also curious... I never heard anything about coupons for badlands orders... where was/is that posted?

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not see anything really change. Pull your invoice as it has the A/Z price on it and make sure that is the price they are charging for the vehicle.

With that much difference, maybe it is a tax thing that wasn't added on the first quote. But double check you price vs the a/z box on the invoice.
Good call @Rough Rider, but no, it isn't tax...

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm looks like online may have changed, but it's incredibly minor (~$20) - It says 21 Bronco but it may be 22 prices. Built mine out:

DORA I received at ordering:
@L8apex how do you get the financing calculator to show A/Z plan pricing... i've never seen the option to show that...

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@L8apex how do you get the financing calculator to show A/Z plan pricing... i've never seen the option to show that...
It's not an option through the main Ford pricing. You have to go through the Ford AXZ site, look at your vehicle under "pricing" then click "build and price".

Whomever is issuing you a PIN should be able to send you an e-vite link.
Sponsored