Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am getting ready to take delivery of my Big Bend in a few weeks and I’m grateful to be locked into pricing with my dealer. I am keeping mine, not selling but I’m curious what the actual value of our Broncos are.

I’ve been seeing a lot of articles about cost of vehicles being really high right now. In fact my Ford dealer has no new F-150’s right now and said other vehicles are selling way over MSRP.

Any theories/thoughts on the actual value of your Bronco?
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s worth whatever someone else is willing to pay. I’d guess 25% over MSRP. More if you find the right buyer. Insurance wise, it’s worth MSRP, minus depreciation.

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you could expect 10k - 20k over depending on how bad someone wants it.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting ready to take delivery of my Big Bend in a few weeks and I’m grateful to be locked into pricing with my dealer. I am keeping mine, not selling but I’m curious what the actual value of our Broncos are.

I’ve been seeing a lot of articles about cost of vehicles being really high right now. In fact my Ford dealer has no new F-150’s right now and said other vehicles are selling way over MSRP.

Any theories/thoughts on the actual value of your Bronco?
So many people are worried about buying a first year of production vehicle, but none of that concerns me. It’s a no brainer for me, if I don’t like it I’ll pass it on to an enthusiast as long as it covers my costs. No way would I gouge someone if I resold it.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d like to see one come across an audition site like BaT, Cars and Bids, Mecum and such. That will set the initial market price. But everyone is correct here, 10-20 over MSRP will be about right. Can’t wait to see….

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally don't think they're going to ever really come down in value. When you compare them to other vehicles on the market it's a lot of vehicle for the money. I mean I still see used 2014 FJ cruisers selling for mid-thirties. Even the Jeep wranglers hold their money and I think this is a very comparable vehicle.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I personally don't think they're going to ever really come down in value. When you compare them to other vehicles on the market it's a lot of vehicle for the money. I mean I still see used 2014 FJ cruisers selling for mid-thirties. Even the Jeep wranglers hold their money and I think this is a very comparable vehicle.
Values will drop when they become readily available. Some dealers were selling Gladiators for $20k or more over MSRP at first. It obviously leveled out. FJ's aren't really a good argument as they don't make them anymore. And outside of the crazy market we are in right now Wranglers don't hold their value like they used to. I had a 2015 Sport S 2 door with hard top. Average trade in value was $26k and resale prices were around $29k. Several different dealers and and none would give over $22k trade in. Even the dealer I bought it from trading it in on another Wrangler.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you could expect 10k - 20k over depending on how bad someone wants it.
I think this would only apply to sought after trims or options such as Sasquatch. Nobody is paying $60k for a base or BB with just mid and a 4 cylinder.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People scramble for the first order of Cinnabon just out of the oven...but the frenzy will soon diminish
I don't know Jim, The way people are so stir crazy right now, this Bronco hype will last for at least the next 5 years and likely much longer.

For any of you leasing, may start to plan now for the purchase because not sure a replacement will be readily available for another lease in 3 years; sounds crazy I know.

Think about it, this truck is one of the last for the petrol head wheeler who wants to go off road, but not in an electric. However, I think in 5 years, if an electric Bronco can get over 300 miles of range, even I'd consider a switch since driving an electric is actually fun.

Until then, Bronco will sell, be as rare, and have some mark ups like a bottle of Pappy! :)
Sponsored