Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely interested in the mod top. Will it be compatible with the Ford hard top kit?
Sponsored

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did that here...on B6G. Not your cess pool social media sites you choose participate in. Be a dick there....not here.
Being a newbie here, I haven't quit figured B6G out yet. I thought the main goal was to share information about this new Ford Bronco between owners and soon-to-be owners. Looks like some folks like to engage in "My Bronco knowledge is bigger than your Bronco knowledge, you dumb sombitch." I got to confess I'm a sensitive guy and hurtful words make me cry. I'm now questioning if I'm even tough enough to be a Bronco owner. We don't use hurtful words on the Prius forum.:)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being a newbie here, I haven't quit figured B6G out yet. I thought the main goal was to share information about this new Ford Bronco between owners and soon-to-be owners. Looks like some folks like to engage in "My Bronco knowledge is bigger than your Bronco knowledge, you dumb sombitch." I got to confess I'm a sensitive guy and hurtful words make me cry. I'm now questioning if I'm even tough enough to be a Bronco owner. We don't use hurtful words on the Prius forum.:)
There are some here that love calling people out for dumb stuff and carry on post after post while everyone else stays on topic. Ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a random pic off the interweb. 😁

I think they make a window sticker of it. After I get my Bronc I'll track one down.

🍻
Thanks!

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How will this provide a quieter ride? Curious to see the solution there!

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice! 1 piece! Everyone that complained that they didn’t want a Wrangler can now have a generic SUV like all the rest!

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Um, fold the 2 rear seats down and put it in long ways????

I don't have a Bronco to measure so I am just guessing. Sorry I will just go play in traffic. 😁
If it stands on long edge you would only have to drop one rear seat. But Remer you need at least one passenger to help you with the panel. One person can handle the half panels on a Wrangler although help is appreciated, but no room behind seats for them.

OTOH, I have already hauled 10' downspouts in my Bronco, sticking out the right front passenger window

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not what I had in mind. Usually, the drip rails are located just above the windows. If your design accomplishes the same protection, that's great.
Same protection means getting wet in the rain at a drive through. Lol

At least the softtop channels the water all to the front of the window so it can hit the floor instead of the seat

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely modular. Like factory except extend the modular capability by allowing the rear top and windows break down individually for easy carry, shipping and storage.

Bronc22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vv
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm interested in one piece. It may have been already stated, but are you offering the tops for both 2 and 4 door models?

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm interested in one piece. It may have been already stated, but are you offering the tops for both 2 and 4 door models?
4-door only at this time

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it stands on long edge you would only have to drop one rear seat. But Remer you need at least one passenger to help you with the panel. One person can handle the half panels on a Wrangler although help is appreciated, but no room behind seats for them.

OTOH, I have already hauled 10' downspouts in my Bronco, sticking out the right front passenger window

I have hauled 2x4's in my TJ the same way 😆😆😆😆

Last edited:

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking good John!...ALMOST ready to make the switch from MIC to OEM soft top. Any chance we'll get a price on the next (17th) release? If the price is reasonable, I'm IN. Of course, I'm local and shipping/freight charges would not apply, so the decision is much easier. Logistical costs for moving one of these tops around the country can't be pretty. Might have to pick up a hood too! 😎🙌

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass - when you do release full drawings, it would be great if you can do mockups of tops on Broncos matching the colors to see what each would look like in the 2021/22 color palettes and a body colored top as well as a white top & a black top... having a tough time thinking AMB or black....

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modular Top with connections to the Ford Hard Top Prep Kit. Defrost, Wiper and Washer included.
Sponsored