First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on with the pricing. I personally am not a fan of this month long teaser. You have the info now..... (I know you think it's best for your business) I have a feeling I'm being setup for the balloon to pop for me when you throw out the price tag.

Who wants to start a price guess?
I'll start at $7,499
If that is the price, they can count me out.
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need a 2 door too. Yes, they come with a factory top, but it sounds like they are still sub par. I would spring for a quality worry free top.

However, more important to me than a top, is easy on/off roadster door inserts - please!

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No 2 door wtf all you 2 door people let your voices be heard you wa t them to make a 2 door top
They don’t give a shit about us 2 door. People asking for one wont change their mind. May as well just keep looking for other options.

f626626

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking all the boxes! Price? ETA?

wally

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Two Door is all I need!!! Hard to get excited!!! Another short stick.

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why leave out the 2 door people? That sucks.
Maybe because all 2 doors have come with a HardTop already, and ALOT of 4 Doors didn’t and there isn’t an option to acquire one anywhere yet? 🤷‍♂️

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why leave out the 2 door people? That sucks.
How many 2-door owners are going to shell out $5k+ for an aftermarket hard top when they’ve already got a factory one? Not enough market to drive the R&D/tooling & mold investment.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it all comes down to economies of scale. they need to forecast how much they will have spent in R&D and then how much the cost will be to produce each. from there they can get closer to releasing a price.

people signing up for their interest list is probably the best way they can gauge their sales. For me I am lucky and I can just drive there to get it installed.

If it is produced as a one piece, I can only imagine how expensive shipping will be due to the size. If the interest is for a one piece top, i'm curious how many people would pay a few hundred bucks to have it trucked? If it's made to be modular, the shipping cost can come down but it will still be heavy. keep in mind that just the rear piece of the Ford MIC top weighs close to 70lbs alone per another thread in this forum.

Going back to economies of scale, since a majority of the cars produced is the 4 door, and as mentioned, the 2 door comes with an MIC top already, how many tops will realistically get sold. if you factor in the R&D, the 2 door top would wind up costing more than the 4 door because of the smaller production.

Just looking at this from a business perspective. I know we all want reasonably priced tops but there's a lot of things to consider. I am sure if their 4 door top sales are amazing especially since it appears their tops might hit the market before other competitors, a 2 door top could then be developed. They are doing the right thing in going after the market with the most need first and focusing on that before attempting to tackle another project.

That's just my opinion. again just looking at this from a business stand point.... not from a consumer's view (trust me i look at the avg price of the wrangler aftermarket tops too and hope that the price will be closer to that).

Last edited:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Potential 2door customer here resubmitting formal declarations on interest.

How much moola?

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the updates.

Question @ADV Fiberglass.

You mention Roof Rack "compatible", does this mean you will not be selling racks yourselves?

I just wanted to point out that you cannot purchase a Roof Rack from Ford unless you order a hard top. I don't even think you can order one to be dealer installed... To my knowledge there are no aftermarket racks out yet. So that leaves people with the only option to buy a hard top and rack from Ford, then purchase your hard top... Just doesn't make sense imo.

Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

It would GREATLY benefit you guys to include an option to purchase a Roof Rack with your hard top, if at all possible. I understand I'm probably in the minority for this situation.

Cheers
We have been entertaining the idea of developing our own roof rack/rail system. However we are focusing 100% of our efforts towards the hardtop and will revisit that after the hardtop has officially launched.