BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Batch 3 (w/ Sound Deadening & Wiper) and reached out to their support today because like many of you, I've been worried about the lack of updates and no one in this forum has yet to take delivery yet. I originally ordered in Sept 23' and was given an original delivery estimate of Nov, was then told late Dec, then the first email update in Jan saying I was in Batch 3 w/ a Mid-March delivery.

Here's what I got today.

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 1.45.12 PM.png

IMG 3319 960x1280.jpg
The sound deadening headliner!😱😱 looks similar to TORs
Sponsored

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Perhaps ADV should have waited till they actually could ship product before they started selling them. At least clients would be happy. If and when you get a top what are ya''ll going to do when you need warranty work?
Good luck with that.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have my order in and I’m batch 1. If ADV didn’t receive the tops from their manufacturer to do final assembly here, don’t expect anything this month because China is pretty much shut down this month for Lunar New Years. Production will start up again first week of March so if they are close to shipping Batch 1, I’d guess shipping from overseas starts mid-March as a best case scenario. Then it’ll sit in a container for 1-2 weeks. ADV will probably get it in their hands for final assembly in April. I think batch 1 is about a mid-April delivery on the premise that the factory did not ship out anything before Lunar New Years.

Note: I have no information to back up anything so this is just my educated guess

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably a picture from inside a TOR hard top... :cautious:
Thankfully not. I think the tor looks better without the excessive cut-outs.

Just when you think it can't get worse it does. They have have already built a dozen or so at least awhile ago in their CA shop where they make the other stuff like hoods and fenders. They could have and should have been doing that while waiting for their china supplier to get ramped up and producing. A few dozen customers would have had theirs delivered and presumably been happy (me included).

None of this complete ruining of their reputation would have happened. Heck look at AC. It's not like they are cranking them out to customers, it is a trickle at best yet they don't have any negative PR. All to maximize profit is what this is but each $7k customer they lose will never come back. It is a very limited market mainly catering to Bronco owners who opted for a soft-top to get the Bronco sooner. Those Broncos are aging fast and won't be in the market for a $7k hardtop for long. Who is putting that kind of $$$ into a vehicle with 50K+ miles when it is worth less than $30k? The boat is leaving the dock and ADV isn't on it.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in Batch 3 (w/ Sound Deadening & Wiper) and reached out to their support today because like many of you, I've been worried about the lack of updates and no one in this forum has yet to take delivery yet. I originally ordered in Sept 23' and was given an original delivery estimate of Nov, was then told late Dec, then the first email update in Jan saying I was in Batch 3 w/ a Mid-March delivery.

Here's what I got today.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! FdtNfQ1XgAAZLP

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! FdtNfQ1XgAAZLP
George, I'm in batch one
inv 2812
ordered 24 minutes after open confirmed email.
I was just told I'm early march, this makes sense if --as cris told you your in may
batch 1 march
batch 2 April
batch 3 may.
this is also consistent with the infamous November 23 email and what cris told you.

NOW MY QUESTION TO YOU, IS WHATS YOUR INVOICE NUMBER by taking the deference between yours and mine, we can have some idea of the number of orders .
I've always been curious as to the number of possible orders. only a few are lower than me (at least that are posting on this forum ) there has been a bunch of cancellations allegedly

Lets all hope this fiasco ends with some happy shipments going out soon.

Also, the pic of the insulating headliner has been on their website for a LONNNNg time. if anybody selected the 1 piece top and then go through the pics, there it is. I don't know why they made it to be a secret. I think it looks very nice , the pics on the website do it more justice .

Roger

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

George, I'm in batch one
inv 2812
ordered 24 minutes after open confirmed email.
I was just told I'm early march, this makes sense if --as cris told you your in may
batch 1 march
batch 2 April
batch 3 may.
this is also consistent with the infamous November 23 email and what cris told you.

NOW MY QUESTION TO YOU, IS WHATS YOUR INVOICE NUMBER by taking the deference between yours and mine, we can have some idea of the number of orders .
I've always been curious as to the number of possible orders. only a few are lower than me (at least that are posting on this forum ) there has been a bunch of cancellations allegedly

Lets all hope this fiasco ends with some happy shipments going out soon.

Also, the pic of the insulating headliner has been on their website for a LONNNNg time. if anybody selected the 1 piece top and then go through the pics, there it is. I don't know why they made it to be a secret. I think it looks very nice , the pics on the website do it more justice .

Roger
Just took a look. The one piece is without the headliner

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NOW MY QUESTION TO YOU, IS WHATS YOUR INVOICE NUMBER

Advanced_Fiberglass_Concepts_Logo.png
ORDER #2722​
Thank you for your purchase!
I was able to place my order before it "officially" opened. However, I find it hard to believe 90 orders were placed between us. Sometimes companies will use an invoice code that designates certain things such as maybe the type of top (we both ordered one piece). Like maybe 2XXX is hardtop, 7 is my place in line, etc. But you could be right. That's just a lot of hardtops :oops:.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just took a look. The one piece is without the headliner
I just went back and rechecked, its there. without the liner its a shiny smooth finish. It looks like exactly what George just posted, a lot more photos though. Unless this is only for CT residents LOL

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just went back and rechecked, its there. without the liner its a shiny smooth finish. It looks like exactly what George just posted, a lot more photos though. Unless this is only for CT residents LOL
Maybe. Buy it looks like matte finish, not like the photo above.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi all, we are sending out an email to our customers shortly. We hear you loud and clear wanting more communication. We will be sending updates every 7-10 business days so that you know exactly what stage your hardtop is in (only to customers via email). We will send out an email even if the status is in the same spot. Make sure to take a look at your email to see the latest news on your hardtop. Any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. We are working day and night to get caught up on orders and appreciate everyones continued support and patience. Have a fantastic night and weekend!

We are making great progress every single day!

Check out the install video of a production unit: Modular Hardtop Install