Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like the install video has finally been released.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some assembly required!

Its a nice top, and I see the delays. Thats a LOT OF RUBBER. I do like how they followed the OEM as closely as possible, but improved it in the area's that the OEM did not have. People who purchase will need to break out the BIG workbench! It does seem though that even without the headliner, this top may indeed be very quiet. Thats a lot of rubber lol.

The only issue with this is the users themselves. That top does not look hard to put together, but there is a lot of it to put together. taking your time as the video says will be paramount.

Grats on the release of it ADV. I hope customers will now get their tops soon, and yes communication is key. Better late than never as they say.

Sponsored

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
George, I'm in batch one
inv 2812
ordered 24 minutes after open confirmed email.
I was just told I'm early march, this makes sense if --as cris told you your in may
batch 1 march
batch 2 April
batch 3 may.
this is also consistent with the infamous November 23 email and what cris told you.
Might want to add this to the "batch list". For those that have not ordered yet, if you place an order today you should receive the hardtop first week of June (according to this unsolicited ad on IG yesterday)
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_4148.PNG

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank God, I canceled my order. 7,000 dollars I would have do that much work putting it together? Can you back charge them the shop labor rate? If I knew it was this much work I never would have ordered one. And I would have had a hardtop over a year ago from Rally Tops.

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank God, I canceled my order. 7,000 dollars I would have do that much work putting it together? Can you back charge them the shop labor rate? If I knew it was this much work I never would have ordered one. And I would have had a hardtop over a year ago from Rally Tops.
Mind blowing it's not at least partially assembled for that cost, especially the seals.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This much delay and you still gotta build it yourself from Chinese parts. I'm glad the 100% deposit turned me off day one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass Why is that? Why can't it be partially assembled?
This has been a bolt together design since day one. As for assembly, it takes us about 45-60 minutes. The parts self clock and locate, it is as easy as it gets. One huge reason is to keep the shipping costs lower, the bolt together design allows it to ship flat. Second reason to have our customers assembly is that way they know every detail about their top, if they need to adjust rubber, tighten j-clamps, turn handles, etc then they know exactly what to do. Third reason is because our customers can store the hardtop flat if disassembled (It takes up a lot less space when disassembled). There are more reasons but those are three important ones.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe. Buy it looks like matte finish, not like the photo above.
could be. either one looks nice, be interesting to see the rest of the videos that they are releasing.

I will make sure I get a good nights sleep before I start putting this together, looks straightforward.
hopefully the one piece is less complicated

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been a bolt together design since day one. As for assembly, it takes us about 45-60 minutes. The parts self clock and locate, it is as easy as it gets. One huge reason is to keep the shipping costs lower, the bolt together design allows it to ship flat. Second reason to have our customers assembly is that way they know every detail about their top, if they need to adjust rubber, tighten j-clamps, turn handles, etc then they know exactly what to do. Third reason is because our customers can store the hardtop flat if disassembled (It takes up a lot less space when disassembled). There are more reasons but those are three important ones.
I mean those sticky things only, not the whole top. Probably it will not that bad, just asking :)