First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I might have considered ordering one of these but it sounds like there some legit trust problems with this company. Can they post some photos of finished inventory? Like a stack of panels waiting on seals? I’m not sure i am willing to take them at their word that this is not a scam unless I see some proof of their production claims other than a single prototype
I could see that, if ADV was only a company selling Bronco hardtops, but they make and sell many products for many platforms. It’s unfortunate, but it’s not really in their control at this point.
if you want to consider what is promised as opposed to what is delivered, FoMoCo would seem a pretty big scam to many.
Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t wait til my 2025 hardtop!

In all seriousness I put an order in for a 4 door BB but with the hardtop. Seeing if it gets built before I get ADVs hardtop
I placed an order for my exact same build, but in HPR and with a hardtop. It actually got delivered a couple months ago. I probably should have bought it and flipped it (2.7, Lux, SAS, OBX), but I just let the dealership sell it, since they don’t do an ADM ( other than their paint protection/tint BS)

Bronkey

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I’m asking for are a few pics of large quantities of unfinished stock to prove they’re not full of crap like they seem to have been on many of these threads I’ve read.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I’m asking for are a few pics of large quantities of unfinished stock to prove they’re not full of crap like they seem to have been on many of these threads I’ve read.
That would ease the angst of all the delays

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I requested pictures weeks ago with no response.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on the results from my Poll Thread, it doesn't look like they sold very many tops.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...glass-concepts-hardtop-for-your-bronco.69300/
I didn't even realize a order count tab was open.
I'll bet a lot of people are just focusing on the mod top thread.
One thread waaaaay back had individual ordering, with no count.
I figured at least 100 firm orders from bronco6g, god knows how many from bronco nation.
I have 3 friends who are waiting to see mine before they order.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't even realize a order count tab was open.
I'll bet a lot of people are just focusing on the mod top thread.
One thread waaaaay back had individual ordering, with no count.
I figured at least 100 firm orders from bronco6g, god knows how many from bronco nation.
I have 3 friends who are waiting to see mine before they order.
Yup!

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it's confirmed the gasket was sourced in China :(? Not really relevant at this point, but haven't the last three years taught us anything about supply chains? Is something like the rubber impossible to manufacture here in the US (or at least Mexico). Where did the rubber for the prototype come from? Why not source from them? It's hard to fathom at this point.

What would it cost, an additional $50? I mean if this was like $1500-$2000 for the top I can see penny pinching because that is the clientele you are marketing to, but at $6k who would be upset with $50 more for an American produced product. Let's face it, already paying for the ridiculous CA overhead and US wages. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping everything domestic. Otherwise just ship the engineering over there and you would have been delivering them already at a lower price point.

Now on ADVs communication end, they really could save themselves some grief and bad press by just being honest and upfront with the actual timing of these. It's like ripping a bandage off time and time again. August/Sept--->Nov/Dec--->Jan/Feb--->Mar/April--->? Eight months after original delivery estimates already. If the manufacturer keeps telling them just two more weeks, just another two weeks, then maybe it is time to switch manufacturers. The alternative is ADV has known how long it would take to produce and they keep trying to retain order holders by stringing this along (which I can't believe is the case).

I'm sure ADV is as frustrated or more so than the order holders, but at some point someone needs to jump on a plane, see for themselves, and pass along the truth.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's confirmed the gasket was sourced in China :(? Not really relevant at this point, but haven't the last three years taught us anything about supply chains? Is something like the rubber impossible to manufacture here in the US (or at least Mexico). Where did the rubber for the prototype come from? Why not source from them? It's hard to fathom at this point.

What would it cost, an additional $50? I mean if this was like $1500-$2000 for the top I can see penny pinching because that is the clientele you are marketing to, but at $6k who would be upset with $50 more for an American produced product. Let's face it, already paying for the ridiculous CA overhead and US wages. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping everything domestic. Otherwise just ship the engineering over there and you would have been delivering them already at a lower price point.

Now on ADVs communication end, they really could save themselves some grief and bad press by just being honest and upfront with the actual timing of these. It's like ripping a bandage off time and time again. August/Sept--->Nov/Dec--->Jan/Feb--->Mar/April--->? Eight months after original delivery estimates already. If the manufacturer keeps telling them just two more weeks, just another two weeks, then maybe it is time to switch manufacturers. The alternative is ADV has known how long it would take to produce and they keep trying to retain order holders by stringing this along (which I can't believe is the case).

I'm sure ADV is as frustrated or more so than the order holders, but at some point someone needs to jump on a plane, see for themselves, and pass along the truth.
Agree with most of your points. I just don't understand how a company, that hyped up a product so much, is getting swindled from the rubber manufacturer. How many times can they (rubber manufacturer) say a few more weeks?

These are all first world problems an honestly, most of us have nothing better to do than bitch (haha), and I think ADV is definitely frustrated as well, not completely demonizing them, but at some point a group of people dropped 5-7k trusting their product would be delivered promptly and they deserve something out of the situation. I'm just waiting for the day a Bronco influencer gets their hands on one of these before the masses and everyone loses their shit...

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$7 at HomeDepot. 🤔 ;)

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Screenshot_20230406_100928_Home Depot
Sponsored