Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my Ridgid backup roof lights, and rack with the extra crossbar have been on my porch sinch July 2021. its like a permanent fixture everyone is used to it . at least I am retired so i don't have to take time off.
Ya that’s been the biggest issue. Planning a week and a half where I’m at needs to be done pretty far in advance so going back on my PTO requests has caused my boss not to be too happy…I’m not blaming anyone, it’s just a huge bummer
Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass Morning! Wanted to confirm that the Apr 1 price increase excludes the hardtop. Is that correct?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BREAKING NEWS

The CCP has just intercepted the WoHunglo container ship headed for the California coast. The vessel was apparently loaded with 6 tons of rubber molding (which has been declared ineligible for export by the CCP). The WoHunglo is now reportedly heading back to China to unload the molding . Rubber is essential in the production of medicines that the Chinese pharma companies are sending to the US.

IN OTHER BREAKING NEWS, Thousands of Bronco owners are gathering together to startup an abandoned rubber molding factory.

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave up and got a roof rack and RTT for my soft top, but, it doesn’t mean I won’t get one down the road when the soft top goes down hill. 😀

ExCoCo

Big Bend
First Name
Staci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, VW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let’s just keep this going. I think my biggest issue is when I see the Advanced Fiberglass Instagram Ad/Post that says “Hardtops are HERE…”, “Be the first to upgrade your ride…”

Really? HERE? Maybe the hardtops themselves are “here” but the rubber isn’t, which in my book…that’s misleading and deceptive. And as for the “Be the first…”🤣

On that note, who is the “first”? How many people have 100% Prepaid? Where am I in the list of orders? I still want my hardtop, BUT I would also like more info. I figure we’ve all paid, with the promise of 8-12 week fulfillment. This Sunday is 12 weeks for me, and from reading the 28+ pages of this thread, there are MANY ahead of me.

So, Advanced Fiberglass Concepts can you let us ALL know here we stand, besides the ‘2 weeks’ bit. Thanks

3B03E861-7808-448B-A714-3C67603BFEB6.jpeg

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t wait til my 2025 hardtop!

In all seriousness I put an order in for a 4 door BB but with the hardtop. Seeing if it gets built before I get ADVs hardtop

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let’s just keep this going. I think my biggest issue is when I see the Advanced Fiberglass Instagram Ad/Post that says “Hardtops are HERE…”, “Be the first to upgrade your ride…”

Really? HERE? Maybe the hardtops themselves are “here” but the rubber isn’t, which in my book…that’s misleading and deceptive. And as for the “Be the first…”🤣

On that note, who is the “first”? How many people have 100% Prepaid? Where am I in the list of orders? I still want my hardtop, BUT I would also like more info. I figure we’ve all paid, with the promise of 8-12 week fulfillment. This Sunday is 12 weeks for me, and from reading the 28+ pages of this thread, there are MANY ahead of me.

So, Advanced Fiberglass Concepts can you let us ALL know here we stand, besides the ‘2 weeks’ bit. Thanks

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 3B03E861-7808-448B-A714-3C67603BFEB6
still waiting for the notice that the ship has sailed from the port.

Then 6 to 8 weeks on the high seas

then two weeks, more or less to unload at cali

then 1 week to arrive at ADV.
then 2 weeks to get packaged out of ADV
Then 1 week on the truck to my house, where I will be standing outside with a bottle in one hand and a trumpet in the other

soooooooooo, its gonna be a loo00nnnng wait.

Bronkey

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might have considered ordering one of these but it sounds like there some legit trust problems with this company. Can they post some photos of finished inventory? Like a stack of panels waiting on seals? I’m not sure i am willing to take them at their word that this is not a scam unless I see some proof of their production claims other than a single prototype

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry when I was there I didn’t take any pictures of that. Was paying more attention to the details of the prototype.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might have considered ordering one of these but it sounds like there some legit trust problems with this company. Can they post some photos of finished inventory? Like a stack of panels waiting on seals? I’m not sure i am willing to take them at their word that this is not a scam unless I see some proof of their production claims other than a single prototype
I wouldn’t necessarily say trust issues, and honestly, much of this isn’t directly ADVs fault. It has been the length of time to get the rubber created and shipped.

I do think many companies are using the supply chain issue as an excuse for taking forever, and honestly, many might be valid. But I guarantee some use it as an excuse for every negative delivery situation.

What is a bummer is 1. choosing a different rubber company, or give reasons if available why ADV sourced it from a subpar supplier. 2. Offer some level of either a percentage of the sale off, free shipping, lowered shipping, or free install. I get they’ve stated “we make no money on shipping” but look at from our perspective. We put a ton of faith, regardless if most of this situation is their fault, in their ability to make a quality product and deliver in a timely manner. 5k-7k worth of trust. It would be nice to be accommodated for that trust. Instead, I’ll just stay pumped…I’ve learned from Ford on how to do that. I honestly think it won’t be til Fall before I have mine (first hour preorder) along with roof rack and rooftop tent. Just a bummer I’ve paid roughly 15k for everything on my roof and it’s just collecting dust
Sponsored