Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it looks glossy in the real life or just pictures?
I'm assuming there's some sort of plastic shine, like Armor All or something on it. I'd be curious of that too though. Even if it is actually like that, I assume it'll wear down a bit over time.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely! That will be in December since the production unit one-pieces will be finished by then.
Great timing, I am excited to see the finished production units and I am expecting to take delivery late December or early January.

Sponsored

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I wanted it to look more textured I could also get bed-liner sprayed onto it right?

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes you could technically spray bedliner on top of it as well (We will not offer different finishes, only the options we currently offer). Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions, I am happy to help!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely! That will be in December since the production unit one-pieces will be finished by then.
How much sooner will 1 piece units be done compared to modular? Pre ordered first day and looking for a bit of an estimate.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How much sooner will 1 piece units be done compared to modular? Pre ordered first day and looking for a bit of an estimate.
They will be done around the same time. Feel free to request order status from [email protected]

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@ADV Fiberglass When can you guys show a white top, particularly on a white bronco?

from the looks of some of your Instagram posts, the white fenders don’t really match the Oxford white paint. Will the top be the same? Will it be a closer match?

I’d love to order one of these, but $6k for a top I haven’t even seen is as non starter.

Thanks

pictures attached for reference:

E47761BF-71D6-4865-93CA-76908E6BC1EF.png

B858D947-0D44-4F15-8DC8-D439FAB3E090.png

26BE61EC-1C02-409A-9534-1809F57C6E79.png

60FB5480-25F1-42FC-9AD5-AFE3F53F391A.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass When can you guys show a white top, particularly on a white bronco?

from the looks of some of your Instagram posts, the white fenders don’t really match the Oxford white paint. Will the top be the same? Will it be a closer match?

I’d love to order one of these, but $6k for a top I haven’t even seen is as non starter.

Thanks
Our fenders are non painted (semi gloss white gelcoat). The tops are a UV Textured paint. It will not be an exact color match to Oxford white but the texture hides a lot of the differences in shades (color). The white top will be shown when the first batch of shipments are going out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our fenders are non painted (semi gloss white gelcoat). The tops are a UV Textured paint. It will not be an exact color match to Oxford white but the texture hides a lot of the differences in shades (color). The white top will be shown when the first batch of shipments are going out.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for the reply. Will you please show pics on a white bronco, when the time comes? I want to be able to buy this!!

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. Will you please show pics on a white bronco, when the time comes? I want to be able to buy this!!
Yes of course! We look forward to showing our customers the white UV textured top.

Fourd

Badlands
First Name
Fourd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Volvo V8 X90R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the chance to stop by @ADV Fiberglass yesterday and check out their modular hardtop.

I was travel to California for business, found I would be in the next city over and reached out to John to see if I could stop by and see hard tops.

we exchanged a couple email to find that would work for the both of us.

When I arrived at the shop I found John and his team installing the first product modular hard top on a customer’s Bronco Badlands.

The first thing I noticed was the profile. The rear window is angled at the same angle as the angle at the top of the tailgate. The plain flows from the break line above the handle up to the roof line. The rear edge of the rear side windows follow the same line.

John was more than happy to show me th details inside and out. He explained why they designed certain things. Like how the rear sides set with dowels to ensure they drop in perfectly.

Every seam where two panels meet is gasketed, with a this rubber gasket. In areas where Ford has panels meet and there is gap will be an edge that adds to wind noise.

The latches are of quality, I was allowed to open close a few, they engaged with a positive “snap”. And took the appropriate amount of effort to open.

I was concerned with the rear sight lines with the wiper motor, but as the picture shows it is not that intrusive. When looking the the rear view mirror, it is pretty much hidden by the rear roof bar.

Finish was above what I expected. Where panels met, the edges were strong and clean and panel gap was consistent.

John and I spoke a bunch and I had to get back to the office, so my pictures are not the best, but…

I know I am forgetting details, if you have questions please reach out.

I will be ordering as soon as I am home.
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 60FB5480-25F1-42FC-9AD5-AFE3F53F391A
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 60FB5480-25F1-42FC-9AD5-AFE3F53F391A
I ordered the modular hardtop about a week before this post of yours. Customer service was great.

I loved getting my Bronco a year early by switching to soft top, but the inner liner of my softtop is starting to come apart. I think 79 MPH on the interstate stresses it a lot. Noise hasn't bothered me in the past, but I think part of it has been my enthusiasm for the Bronco. I am not very handy and, for me, it was not that easy taking the soft top totally off and putting it back on. Not complaining, as I think Ford did the best it could. But I'd like to be able to take entire top off at my Farm and put back on more easily, with just a few minutes of help from someone else. Finally, I started to worry that Ford wasn't going to offer a hardtop I could buy until perhaps even 2025 and that is too long for me - I had a 2-year wait in mind.

Your post really makes me feel great about this hardtop and I appreciate your post and photos. Thank you!

Fourd
Sponsored