BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a feeling that ADV Bronco hardtop orders are going to start multiplying rapidly, considering the number of unfulfilled Bronco orders that are going to have to drop the MIC if they want to get filled, not to mention the people who were holding out thinking ford would start offering hard tops as accessories in the near future. (Especially once some ADV tops get delivered and start hitting the streets).
They will! ADV makes a good product and soon the skeptics will hop on board.

Tax return season coming up, might be my time to finally take the plunge

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will! ADV makes a good product and soon the skeptics will hop on board.

Tax return season coming up, might be my time to finally take the plunge
Nope traded my 4 door rag top for a 2 door badlands abandoned order at msrp made money on the 4 door instead of spending almost 6500 an a top.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope traded my 4 door rag top for a 2 door badlands abandoned order at msrp made money on the 4 door instead of spending almost 6500 an a top.
Makes me wonder how many people are ordering an ADV because they couldn’t get a MIC or because the MIC is an ugly POS.

I’m the latter. Hated the look of the MIC from day one. The crappy quality sealed the deal. The way I see it I saved $700 by going soft top. I have a buyer for my soft top as long as ADV can deliver before the end of March which put together makes the ADV top cost just over $3k out of pocket for a presumably much higher quality product and one that is 100x better looking

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, so there’s one order they won’t get…

Sponsored

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How is the sound deadening inside compared to the MIC?

Disregard. I searched and found they havent done a decibel test yet.

Last edited:

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass What will the price increase be after pre-order closes? I'm hoping to get scheduled soon but don't want to drop $6k for a vehicle I don't have yet. Any chance you'd let B6G members get grandfathered pricing? Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass What's will the price increase be after pre-order closes? I'm hoping to get scheduled soon but don't want to drop $6k for a vehicle I don't have yet. Any chance you'd let B6G members get grandfathered pricing? Cheers!
New pricing will be announced once the pre-orders start shipping soon. We will allow some time for customers to secure pre-order pricing (That date will be announced). We will not offer grandfathered pricing after the pre-order phase is pulled.

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New pricing will be announced once the pre-orders start shipping soon. We will allow some time for customers to secure pre-order pricing (That date will be announced). We will not offer grandfathered pricing after the pre-order phase is pulled.
Good deal. I’ll keep an eye for that date!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Darn, I haven't been scheduled yet, lord knows when that will be but was planning on ordering one whenever my Bronco gets built.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass What's will the price increase be after pre-order closes? I'm hoping to get scheduled soon but don't want to drop $6k for a vehicle I don't have yet. Any chance you'd let B6G members get grandfathered pricing? Cheers!
Don't forget shipping and tax in my case that would have close to $1300.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Darn, I haven't been scheduled yet, lord knows when that will be but was planning on ordering one whenever my Bronco gets built.
Could be the same time the way supply problems are going LOL.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rubber has not arrived. We told all customers that we expected it in a few weeks because that is what our supplier had told us. Our supplier has pushed it out again and told us again a few weeks.

As for timelines, we will be able to provide that once the rubber arrives. We are tired of giving incorrect lead times because of supply chain issues that are 100% out of our control so we want to provide a more accurate timeline once the rubber arrives.
Hey ADV, I've been trying to be patient and wait a couple weeks before I reach out from now on! haha

Any new updates from the last conversation a few weeks ago? Thanks a million

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hello!
curious how much this top weighs in at - is this comparable to the OEM or heavier? Assuming heavier but curious when it comes time to remove how many bodies will I need

EDIT - found in the thread the top is "around 100lbs" is this confirmed now?

Also do you offer shipping to a business with a dock, I often see this as a cheaper way to go

cheers

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey ADV, I've been trying to be patient and wait a couple weeks before I reach out from now on! haha

Any new updates from the last conversation a few weeks ago? Thanks a million
Rubber is scheduled to arrive the 2nd or 3rd full week in February. We will send a follow up once it shows up.
Sponsored